Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Underbelly for Banescale plz
1 2 3 4
I'd like to request underbelly be added to the genepool for Banescale in the future, infact, I'd like to see it as an available paralell option for any and all upcoming ancient breeds! I was disappointed to discover that it wasn't available for Banescales at launch like it was with Gaolers, and I can't complete this gene project without underbelly or a similar simple, belly covering gene which is extremely frustrating. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57359079] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573591/57359079_350.png[/img] [/url] The only tert gene with decent belly coverage we have right now is squiggle, but like a lot of the available bane genes, it's just too busy.
I'd like to request underbelly be added to the genepool for Banescale in the future, infact, I'd like to see it as an available paralell option for any and all upcoming ancient breeds! I was disappointed to discover that it wasn't available for Banescales at launch like it was with Gaolers, and I can't complete this gene project without underbelly or a similar simple, belly covering gene which is extremely frustrating.

57359079_350.png

The only tert gene with decent belly coverage we have right now is squiggle, but like a lot of the available bane genes, it's just too busy.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I agree, it’s a really nice sort of generic gene, I thought it was weird that they didn’t get it.
I agree, it’s a really nice sort of generic gene, I thought it was weird that they didn’t get it.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Support for any belly only tert really (I’d love capsule or maybe glimmer) since the closest belly tert is squiggle which is too chaotic for me personally :(

And I agree, I think underbelly should be available for all ancient breeds because it’s a simple gene and has very general application.
Support for any belly only tert really (I’d love capsule or maybe glimmer) since the closest belly tert is squiggle which is too chaotic for me personally :(

And I agree, I think underbelly should be available for all ancient breeds because it’s a simple gene and has very general application.
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
[quote]the closest belly tert is squiggle which is too chaotic for me personally :([/quote] Agreed, squiggle is sadly the only tert that has a decent amount of belly coverage at the moment, but it is way too busy. Most Bane genes are really busy except for the gem genes for some reason?
Quote:
the closest belly tert is squiggle which is too chaotic for me personally :(
Agreed, squiggle is sadly the only tert that has a decent amount of belly coverage at the moment, but it is way too busy. Most Bane genes are really busy except for the gem genes for some reason?
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Underbelly and stained really should be standard for every breed. They require almost no effort in comparison to drawing other genes.
Underbelly and stained really should be standard for every breed. They require almost no effort in comparison to drawing other genes.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I agree with this! I was actually on the way to the forum to make my own post about this. Underbelly is one of my most favored genes because of its simplicity.
I agree with this! I was actually on the way to the forum to make my own post about this. Underbelly is one of my most favored genes because of its simplicity.
JNcM0WQ.png
Please. I've seen so many G1 Banescales I'd love to buy and gene up but they really need a belly gene that isn't Squiggle to look good.
Please. I've seen so many G1 Banescales I'd love to buy and gene up but they really need a belly gene that isn't Squiggle to look good.
ShpX9LV.png
With how busy a lot of the current Banescale genes are, I think something simpler would be nice. Underbelly should fill that niche well. Support!
With how busy a lot of the current Banescale genes are, I think something simpler would be nice. Underbelly should fill that niche well. Support!
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
It's a very odd choice not to include underbelly as a paralell gene for Banescales, it's a very simple, easy to make option and should be included as a staple for all breeds.
It's a very odd choice not to include underbelly as a paralell gene for Banescales, it's a very simple, easy to make option and should be included as a staple for all breeds.
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
Please pretty please! I would love something that covers up the weird belly on one of my banes. Yellow primary, but the belly is brown (based on Lemon's accent?)

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=478360&did=57350889
Please pretty please! I would love something that covers up the weird belly on one of my banes. Yellow primary, but the belly is brown (based on Lemon's accent?)

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=478360&did=57350889
1 2 3 4