Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Removed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
I'm thank for all the experiences I've had this past year. This year had some of the worst and best times to be alive, and I'm grateful to have experienced them all. :D

ALL PACKS please
I'm thank for all the experiences I've had this past year. This year had some of the worst and best times to be alive, and I'm grateful to have experienced them all. :D

ALL PACKS please
EOrlrwo.gif
@PoshPie I would like to enter for All packs

Im thankful for my family and friends this season. I’m so grateful to have them in my life!

thank you!
@PoshPie I would like to enter for All packs

Im thankful for my family and friends this season. I’m so grateful to have them in my life!

thank you!
8Wxihjh.gif
All packs, please!

I am very thankful for my boyfriend. We just got our first apartment together and he has helped me so much. He loves and takes care of me and our animals (my kids). Seeing him with my family during Thanksgiving made me so happy <3

Best of luck to you!
All packs, please!

I am very thankful for my boyfriend. We just got our first apartment together and he has helped me so much. He loves and takes care of me and our animals (my kids). Seeing him with my family during Thanksgiving made me so happy <3

Best of luck to you!
all packs please!

I'm grateful to my bud for fixing the shower because otherwise id be froze this holiday season
all packs please!

I'm grateful to my bud for fixing the shower because otherwise id be froze this holiday season
Z5jS3rB.png
I'm so thankful for my friends who encourage me to be myself.

I would love to be entered for all packs please!
I'm so thankful for my friends who encourage me to be myself.

I would love to be entered for all packs please!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."
All packs! I'm thankful for being blessed with wonderful friends and my amazing girlfriend
All packs! I'm thankful for being blessed with wonderful friends and my amazing girlfriend
Sorry to see you go PoshPie. Hopefully your dragons find great homes!

This year I'm really thankful for the friends I've made at university. It's made things so much more pleasant. As well as finding FR ^^ Everyone here is so nice. So I wish you all the best off-site!

For the packs... I'd be interested in: Jackpot, Apparel, Familiars, Battle Items, and Misc.
Sorry to see you go PoshPie. Hopefully your dragons find great homes!

This year I'm really thankful for the friends I've made at university. It's made things so much more pleasant. As well as finding FR ^^ Everyone here is so nice. So I wish you all the best off-site!

For the packs... I'd be interested in: Jackpot, Apparel, Familiars, Battle Items, and Misc.
SURlPKu.png
V27bgUU.png
I'd love to be entered for all packs, please!

This holyday season I'm thankful for the good friends I met this year and being able to spend the season with them, although they're from other countries and we can only text and call

I hope you will have a good time outside of FR, thank you for this raffle!

This holyday season I'm thankful for the good friends I met this year and being able to spend the season with them, although they're from other countries and we can only text and call

I hope you will have a good time outside of FR, thank you for this raffle!
qR6otwA.png
I would love to enter for All packs !

It's always sad to see someone go, but I hope you'll do well for your finals and I wish you the best for the year to come!

I'm thankful for having an amazing boyfriend to my side and loving parents to encourage me during my midterms exams!
I would love to enter for All packs !

It's always sad to see someone go, but I hope you'll do well for your finals and I wish you the best for the year to come!

I'm thankful for having an amazing boyfriend to my side and loving parents to encourage me during my midterms exams!

I'm thankful I was introduced to FR last year, and now I have many dragons in this capitalism simulator that I love.

Do well in your next phase of life!

I'm thankful I was introduced to FR last year, and now I have many dragons in this capitalism simulator that I love.

Do well in your next phase of life!
aaaaaaa
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18