Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Removed
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@PoshPie sorry to see you leave FR
I'm thankful for all my new friends this holiday season!:)
I'd like to enter for the jackpot, familiers, apparel, battle items and misc
@PoshPie sorry to see you leave FR
I'm thankful for all my new friends this holiday season!:)
I'd like to enter for the jackpot, familiers, apparel, battle items and misc
ALL PACKS.
In my country holiday season hasn't started yet, as it commences after the new year celebration. But I'm thankful for my parents and sales in the candy shops. Now I have more sweets than actual food.
ALL PACKS.
In my country holiday season hasn't started yet, as it commences after the new year celebration. But I'm thankful for my parents and sales in the candy shops. Now I have more sweets than actual food.
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
I’m thankful for my friends I made this past year and a few months! My discord group is like another family and I can’t wait to spend the holidays with my real family and my found family!
I’d like to be entered for Jackpot, Apparel, Misc, Familiars, and Battle Items!
I’m thankful for my friends I made this past year and a few months! My discord group is like another family and I can’t wait to spend the holidays with my real family and my found family!
I’d like to be entered for Jackpot, Apparel, Misc, Familiars, and Battle Items!
RoaminRonan.gif
@PoshPie

I'm glad you enjoyed FR while you were here and I hope your future is bright and shiny!

I would like to enter for all packs.

I'm thankful that my kids love me and tell me so and give me hugs n stuff, so I am wealthy beyond any money!
@PoshPie

I'm glad you enjoyed FR while you were here and I hope your future is bright and shiny!

I would like to enter for all packs.

I'm thankful that my kids love me and tell me so and give me hugs n stuff, so I am wealthy beyond any money!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
@PoshPie
All packs
A lump sum could go towards expanding my lair, and breeding projects with my XXX dragons! I currently have 3 XXX breeding pairs but I don’t have room for any hatchlings they’d produce! (2 pure Imperials, one pure Skydancer). I’m thankful for the app SketchClub and all the wonderful friendships I’ve built up over 2 years, my friends there even introduced me to this site!
@PoshPie
All packs
A lump sum could go towards expanding my lair, and breeding projects with my XXX dragons! I currently have 3 XXX breeding pairs but I don’t have room for any hatchlings they’d produce! (2 pure Imperials, one pure Skydancer). I’m thankful for the app SketchClub and all the wonderful friendships I’ve built up over 2 years, my friends there even introduced me to this site!
36-F7-C97-B-2-DE8-4053-978-F-C42309-EFB33-E.png
Sad to see you go! Good luck out there. I'm thankful for all the new opportunities and friends I have made.

all packs
all packs are welcome haha
Sad to see you go! Good luck out there. I'm thankful for all the new opportunities and friends I have made.

all packs
all packs are welcome haha
@PoshPie I am sad to see you go, and best wishes with your finals!

All packs please!

I am thankful for having my spouse finally living with me this year, making it our first official holiday season together after living over 2 married years apart (different countries, and they were finishing schooling before being able to come up and begin immigration). I am thankful for the love and support that we have despite the tough times that come with immigration and other hard ships.
@PoshPie I am sad to see you go, and best wishes with your finals!

All packs please!

I am thankful for having my spouse finally living with me this year, making it our first official holiday season together after living over 2 married years apart (different countries, and they were finishing schooling before being able to come up and begin immigration). I am thankful for the love and support that we have despite the tough times that come with immigration and other hard ships.
@PoshPie

ALL PACKS?
are you sure?
every single pack?!
madness.

Im thankful for my friends and my little sister, always there when i need to talk.

Im mostly here for the clothes and those sweet little eggy Banescale babs!
@PoshPie

ALL PACKS?
are you sure?
every single pack?!
madness.

Im thankful for my friends and my little sister, always there when i need to talk.

Im mostly here for the clothes and those sweet little eggy Banescale babs!
I’ll enter for all packs

I’m extremely thankful to have my family this holiday and hope to have them for many more. I love and cherish them so much. I’m also thankful for my best friend
I’ll enter for all packs

I’m extremely thankful to have my family this holiday and hope to have them for many more. I love and cherish them so much. I’m also thankful for my best friend
jackpot, apparel, familiars, and misc please! hope your non-fr life treats you well :)
I'm thankful for my cat, and my family
jackpot, apparel, familiars, and misc please! hope your non-fr life treats you well :)
I'm thankful for my cat, and my family
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18