Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Removed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Enter in all packs!

This season I'm very thankful that my first semester of college has gone smoothly and that I've been able to maintain my friendships and even become better friends with some people. I'm also thankful to canned soup, for sustaining me during finals season.

Thanks for holding the giveaway, and good luck with all your future endeavors!
Enter in all packs!

This season I'm very thankful that my first semester of college has gone smoothly and that I've been able to maintain my friendships and even become better friends with some people. I'm also thankful to canned soup, for sustaining me during finals season.

Thanks for holding the giveaway, and good luck with all your future endeavors!
r3w1Lgz.png
Signature art by @Suasion
I'd be happy to receive absolutely any/all pack/s. Thanks for doing this and I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving flightrising. What I'm thankful for this year is that I managed to find a nice house to rent before the holidays and will have somewhere nice to live this Christmas, because previously I was living in a very run down townhouse in a pretty bad area and this is a great improvement!
I'd be happy to receive absolutely any/all pack/s. Thanks for doing this and I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving flightrising. What I'm thankful for this year is that I managed to find a nice house to rent before the holidays and will have somewhere nice to live this Christmas, because previously I was living in a very run down townhouse in a pretty bad area and this is a great improvement!
XBhgPWa.gifBVUXJUX.png
@PoshPie

I would like to be entered for all packs, and am personally thankful for the dear friends who have been so supportive in helping me move away from a less-than-ideal familial situation. Thank you, friend, and please take care of yourself.
@PoshPie

I would like to be entered for all packs, and am personally thankful for the dear friends who have been so supportive in helping me move away from a less-than-ideal familial situation. Thank you, friend, and please take care of yourself.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@PoshPie very sad to see you leaving the fr community hope your final exams go/went well if it isn't any trouble i'd like to enter all packs sorry if too much, I am very thankful for my family for helping through my troubles.[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@PoshPie very sad to see you leaving the fr community hope your final exams go/went well
if it isn't any trouble i'd like to enter all packs sorry if too much,
I am very thankful for my family for helping through my troubles.
@PoshPie I'd like to enter for all packs, please! I'm thankful that I've been able to make friends with more people, something that's always been difficult for me to do. I'm sorry that you'll be leaving, but I hope you'll find happiness in whatever you do after this! Good luck for your finals, and thank you for this opportunity!
@PoshPie I'd like to enter for all packs, please! I'm thankful that I've been able to make friends with more people, something that's always been difficult for me to do. I'm sorry that you'll be leaving, but I hope you'll find happiness in whatever you do after this! Good luck for your finals, and thank you for this opportunity!
hhhahah.png
@PoshPie I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I hope your exams go/went well! I'd like to enter for all packs. I'm thankful for my friends and the support they've shown me when I was struggling with stress from school.
@PoshPie I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I hope your exams go/went well! I'd like to enter for all packs. I'm thankful for my friends and the support they've shown me when I was struggling with stress from school.
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Good luck on ur finals !!

I’m really thankful for all of my friends and how they’ve stuck with me :-) they’ve made my life a lot more enjoyable
(Id like to enter for everything but special dergs and battle items)
Good luck on ur finals !!

I’m really thankful for all of my friends and how they’ve stuck with me :-) they’ve made my life a lot more enjoyable
(Id like to enter for everything but special dergs and battle items)
@PoshPie Sorry to see you go but thanks for doing this!

As someone who is always cold, especially during the holidays, I am thankful the heat in my house is finally working!

I'd like to be entered for the Jackpot, Apparel, Familiars, Battle, and Misc. packs please (:
@PoshPie Sorry to see you go but thanks for doing this!

As someone who is always cold, especially during the holidays, I am thankful the heat in my house is finally working!

I'd like to be entered for the Jackpot, Apparel, Familiars, Battle, and Misc. packs please (:
wjPnp7u.png
@PoshPie This is so nice of you- I hope you find something you enjoy!

I'd like to enter for all packs.

Like always, I'm thankful for my friends and family, and I'm this year I'm thankful that my classes are going well. (Going back to school when you're older is intimidating, y'all.)
@PoshPie This is so nice of you- I hope you find something you enjoy!

I'd like to enter for all packs.

Like always, I'm thankful for my friends and family, and I'm this year I'm thankful that my classes are going well. (Going back to school when you're older is intimidating, y'all.)
@PoshPie

I'm thankful for the little things in life, the friends I have, and when given the chance, have the opportunity to lighten the days of others with whatever I can, whether be a compliment or giving gifts to other users here. With any and all packs, if I do get any, I hope to see I can use it to continue doing so.
@PoshPie

I'm thankful for the little things in life, the friends I have, and when given the chance, have the opportunity to lighten the days of others with whatever I can, whether be a compliment or giving gifts to other users here. With any and all packs, if I do get any, I hope to see I can use it to continue doing so.
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18