Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 869 870
can i be added to the animals pinglist as well? if not, please remove me and i'll redo
can i be added to the animals pinglist as well? if not, please remove me and i'll redo
rYp8BR7.png
@Ulysses
All done ^^

@bedfordblack
Of course! I've added "animals" to your do pings c:
@Ulysses
All done ^^

@bedfordblack
Of course! I've added "animals" to your do pings c:
jA0Unwf.gif
@Moonlace @Exhalted

The occasional mispings due to genuine mistakes will pretty much always be unavoidable. But I do acknowledge that GASP ping moderation has not been happening in the last few months, which has very likely contributed to the recent rise in the volume of mispings.

It's not that we've been purposefully allowing mispings to run unchecked. It's just that Tiriea covered all the ping moderation (for simplicity's sake to avoid accidental overlap in moderation), so when they became busy due to IRL, ping moderation kinda just fell off the radar. So that's my bad- apologies!! ^^;

What's happened has happened and I can't change that, but for what it's worth I promise that we'll work to get regular ping moderation back up and running ASAP. I just have to talk with the other mods to work things out on that front first.

Exhalted, I've added "resell" to your do not pings.
@Moonlace @Exhalted

The occasional mispings due to genuine mistakes will pretty much always be unavoidable. But I do acknowledge that GASP ping moderation has not been happening in the last few months, which has very likely contributed to the recent rise in the volume of mispings.

It's not that we've been purposefully allowing mispings to run unchecked. It's just that Tiriea covered all the ping moderation (for simplicity's sake to avoid accidental overlap in moderation), so when they became busy due to IRL, ping moderation kinda just fell off the radar. So that's my bad- apologies!! ^^;

What's happened has happened and I can't change that, but for what it's worth I promise that we'll work to get regular ping moderation back up and running ASAP. I just have to talk with the other mods to work things out on that front first.

Exhalted, I've added "resell" to your do not pings.
jA0Unwf.gif
May I be removed please?
May I be removed please?
@Ens

Of course! Removed c:
@Ens

Of course! Removed c:
jA0Unwf.gif
Could all my entries be removed please? I'd like to re-do them completely. Thanks in advance!
Could all my entries be removed please? I'd like to re-do them completely. Thanks in advance!
frcomm48.png
Could I please have Gaoler removed from my entry and have Banescale added to my entry? Thank you kindly in advance! <3
Could I please have Gaoler removed from my entry and have Banescale added to my entry? Thank you kindly in advance! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@Daemonengrau
I've removed all four of your entries c:

@Vovina
Done! ^^
@Daemonengrau
I've removed all four of your entries c:

@Vovina
Done! ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Banescales have been implemented in GASP! Note that you will already have Banescales in your entry(ies) if New Breeds M/F were already present in your entry when I added Banescales ^^
Banescales have been implemented in GASP! Note that you will already have Banescales in your entry(ies) if New Breeds M/F were already present in your entry when I added Banescales ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Could I be removed from the F Gaoler list and added to the F Banescale list?
Could I be removed from the F Gaoler list and added to the F Banescale list?
nqCHbJl.png
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 869 870