Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 869 870
@Aku

Of course! Done c:
@Aku

Of course! Done c:
jA0Unwf.gif
May I have New Breeds M/F on my list please? I missed a lot of Gaoler accents because I forgot I wasn't on GASP for them xD
May I have New Breeds M/F on my list please? I missed a lot of Gaoler accents because I forgot I wasn't on GASP for them xD
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies
added! I assume you want banescale m/f too so I added those as well
@MusicalMaladies
added! I assume you want banescale m/f too so I added those as well
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Oh, yes, thank you so much!
Oh, yes, thank you so much!
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

Could I be removed from everything please? Thank you!
Could I be removed from everything please? Thank you!
rx9OvHg.gif
Could I please have Gaolers removed from my entry? I'd also like to not be pinged for resell/auction/offers please; thank you! ^-^
Could I please have Gaolers removed from my entry? I'd also like to not be pinged for resell/auction/offers please; thank you! ^-^
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
Can I have new breeds and banescales removed from both my entries? The wave of new pings is going to be too much, if it's anything like when gaolers were released, haha.
Can I have new breeds and banescales removed from both my entries? The wave of new pings is going to be too much, if it's anything like when gaolers were released, haha.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Hello! I have four GASP entries, could I have the Banescale M and F added to three of them? They're #37, #39 and #431 in the masterlist, and the one I'd wish to not have them included is the one listing for Pearlcatcher M, Gaoler M, Gaoler F and has specifics for apparel, blood, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror etc. :> thank you for your help!

(Could I actually also get both of the gaolers off of this entry? This was only meant for looking for a very specific Pearlcatcher M accent/skin. Thank you!)
Hello! I have four GASP entries, could I have the Banescale M and F added to three of them? They're #37, #39 and #431 in the masterlist, and the one I'd wish to not have them included is the one listing for Pearlcatcher M, Gaoler M, Gaoler F and has specifics for apparel, blood, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror etc. :> thank you for your help!

(Could I actually also get both of the gaolers off of this entry? This was only meant for looking for a very specific Pearlcatcher M accent/skin. Thank you!)
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
Is there a way I can remove/redo my entry thing? I want to get rid of the old and make a new one.
Is there a way I can remove/redo my entry thing? I want to get rid of the old and make a new one.
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Shpee @Nemalu
Done! :D

@Scryzze
Of course! I've removed Banescale M/F and New Breeds M/F from both of your entries. I definitely feel you there; it was quite the onslaught of pings right after Gaolers came out ^^;

@Naakka
I've added Banescale M/F to the first three entries you mentioned, and removed Gaoler M/F from the fourth mentioned entry.

@tytytytytytyty1
You can always have your entry removed or changed by requesting so in this thread. I've removed your entry c:
@Shpee @Nemalu
Done! :D

@Scryzze
Of course! I've removed Banescale M/F and New Breeds M/F from both of your entries. I definitely feel you there; it was quite the onslaught of pings right after Gaolers came out ^^;

@Naakka
I've added Banescale M/F to the first three entries you mentioned, and removed Gaoler M/F from the fourth mentioned entry.

@tytytytytytyty1
You can always have your entry removed or changed by requesting so in this thread. I've removed your entry c:
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 225 226 227 228 229 ... 869 870