Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 869 870
@montromising @Gaston @Burger
removed!
@montromising @Gaston @Burger
removed!
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
@/Acacia

Thank you ^^
@/Acacia

Thank you ^^
May I have my entries removed please?
May I have my entries removed please?
may i be removed also? thank you
may i be removed also? thank you
k6Cyej3.png7t8FRGu.png
@Archsage @Surefire

All removed! c:
@Archsage @Surefire

All removed! c:
jA0Unwf.gif
Hello! May I be removed please?
Hello! May I be removed please?
tX7E8e6.pngkWILp62.png6paladin_i_by_starkindlerstudio-d9wek3r.png
@Wirenth

Of course! Done ^^
@Wirenth

Of course! Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
I keep getting pinged multiple times a day by the same people for the same resell thread.
I keep getting pinged multiple times a day by the same people for the same resell thread.
OWMus8Y.png
Is there no one moderating gasp pings anymore? I'm getting pinged left and right by the same uma sales post over and over again, some even disregarding the tags and selecting everything. Its like someone pings and if all the umas don't sell, they ping again to the same post...why is this abuse being allowed??

I'd like to be taken off the resell keyword please. Not that it matters anymore as they'll just ping all keywords regardless of what's being pinged for.
Is there no one moderating gasp pings anymore? I'm getting pinged left and right by the same uma sales post over and over again, some even disregarding the tags and selecting everything. Its like someone pings and if all the umas don't sell, they ping again to the same post...why is this abuse being allowed??

I'd like to be taken off the resell keyword please. Not that it matters anymore as they'll just ping all keywords regardless of what's being pinged for.
          g3UohQV.png - Hatchery

- Lore Shop

- Outfit Shop

- Accents
Could I please have my entries removed so I can redo them? Thank you.
Could I please have my entries removed so I can redo them? Thank you.
lNLqL93.pngvh23Ddz.png
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 869 870