Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Beta, Updates
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
LOVE the new game! <3
LOVE the new game! <3
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
If anyone viewing the site on a mobile device is not seeing the warning on the bottom of the fairgrounds page, please let me know what browser you are using so we can make sure it is always visible.
If anyone viewing the site on a mobile device is not seeing the warning on the bottom of the fairgrounds page, please let me know what browser you are using so we can make sure it is always visible.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
@Raikdow, @Undel stated this on page 3: [quote]A mode without effects is a good suggestion.[/quote] Those of us with RSI asked for keyboard options in games and we finally got it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=412559&p=mb]Go to Suggestions and provide them with the feedback here.[/url] They aren't ignoring anyone. No one is mad at people suffering seizures. Tone is hard to read on the internet. I can guarantee you no one is getting [i]angry with[/i] people who want an option to turn the graphics off.
@Raikdow, @Undel stated this on page 3:
Quote:
A mode without effects is a good suggestion.

Those of us with RSI asked for keyboard options in games and we finally got it. Go to Suggestions and provide them with the feedback here. They aren&#039;t ignoring anyone.

No one is mad at people suffering seizures. Tone is hard to read on the internet. I can guarantee you no one is getting angry with people who want an option to turn the graphics off.

coffee. need coffee.
The game is great, I love the different level difficulties you have.
The game is great, I love the different level difficulties you have.
I like that you ended up calling it "Battle Weariness" for the Dominance debuff. That actually makes a lot of sense and I&#039;m sure it&#039;ll make quite a few players happy this was implemented. :)

Thanks for the update!
I like that you ended up calling it "Battle Weariness" for the Dominance debuff. That actually makes a lot of sense and I&#039;m sure it&#039;ll make quite a few players happy this was implemented. :)

Thanks for the update!
Thanks for the amazing updates!
Thanks for the amazing updates!
Yeah guys c&#039;mon, please don&#039;t make your argument "well if they have PSE they shouldn&#039;t be playing GAMES or being on the INTERNET" because that just makes you seem like you view them as less than human that do not deserve simple options in games that could protect them from having horrifying traumatic episodes that could give them serious brain damage.

the epileptic friends I know go at great lengths to make sure their PSE isn&#039;t set off, they disable gifs in their browsers, run no script, have friends watch/play things before they do

like basically saying that they&#039;re not doing enough to prevent their PSE is saying they&#039;re not allowed to try and have fun because there&#039;s something wrong with them.

Like I understand comics like homestuck who&#039;s gimmick is flashy gifs and flashes and games like audiosurf that are flashy as all hell. That&#039;s their thing. That&#039;s their aesthetic. And people with PSE should stay away from those.

But this is a pet site. This is a game about breeding dragons. Flashing effects /isn&#039;t necessary to the aesthetic/. Like I know it&#039;s a cool effect for people who do not have PSE and it makes the game, idk, more interesting to look at (????)

But if the FR staff what to make this game more accessible to all of its players and make it fair and fun to play, it wouldn&#039;t be that hard to add an option to their more graphically intensive and intrusive games to hide the effects. I&#039;ve seen it done with plenty of flash games.

And again, telling someone with PSE that they shouldn&#039;t try to enjoy things just because they have a mental illness is /pretty messed up/. You seriously have to keep in mind that people dealing with mental illness are people with thoughts and emotions and the desire to get gembond genes for their dragons /just like you./
Yeah guys c&#039;mon, please don&#039;t make your argument "well if they have PSE they shouldn&#039;t be playing GAMES or being on the INTERNET" because that just makes you seem like you view them as less than human that do not deserve simple options in games that could protect them from having horrifying traumatic episodes that could give them serious brain damage.

the epileptic friends I know go at great lengths to make sure their PSE isn&#039;t set off, they disable gifs in their browsers, run no script, have friends watch/play things before they do

like basically saying that they&#039;re not doing enough to prevent their PSE is saying they&#039;re not allowed to try and have fun because there&#039;s something wrong with them.

Like I understand comics like homestuck who&#039;s gimmick is flashy gifs and flashes and games like audiosurf that are flashy as all hell. That&#039;s their thing. That&#039;s their aesthetic. And people with PSE should stay away from those.

But this is a pet site. This is a game about breeding dragons. Flashing effects /isn&#039;t necessary to the aesthetic/. Like I know it&#039;s a cool effect for people who do not have PSE and it makes the game, idk, more interesting to look at (????)

But if the FR staff what to make this game more accessible to all of its players and make it fair and fun to play, it wouldn&#039;t be that hard to add an option to their more graphically intensive and intrusive games to hide the effects. I&#039;ve seen it done with plenty of flash games.

And again, telling someone with PSE that they shouldn&#039;t try to enjoy things just because they have a mental illness is /pretty messed up/. You seriously have to keep in mind that people dealing with mental illness are people with thoughts and emotions and the desire to get gembond genes for their dragons /just like you./
sQcTGLI.gif
Works great! I just I could switch vertically as well as horizontally. Its super addicting.
Works great! I just I could switch vertically as well as horizontally. Its super addicting.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Finally!!! I was thinking this would be the game to get me to the point of mindless treasure grinding that I needed. Then I saw there would be no treasure yet. *sad music* :(

I&#039;m still going to help with the testing so we can fast track this puppy.
Finally!!! I was thinking this would be the game to get me to the point of mindless treasure grinding that I needed. Then I saw there would be no treasure yet. *sad music* :(

I&#039;m still going to help with the testing so we can fast track this puppy.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Excellent work, guys. Thanks for all you do. Shock Switch, here we come!
Excellent work, guys. Thanks for all you do. Shock Switch, here we come!
You can't outrun the darkness.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24