Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Random Raffle
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 923 924
I don't have space for more dragons, but I'd like to share this joke because Steinar is a name in Norwegian, but also means rocks in plural. So in this joke, I've inserted Rocks instead of Steinar. So basically think of Rocks as a boy's name.

3 boys sat in the principal's office. The principal asked the first boy: What are you in detention for? He answered: I threw rocks in the water. He was slightly puzzled, but moved on to the next boy. And you, why are you here, in detention? I helped throw rocks in the water, the boy said. Then the principal asked the last boy: And you, why are you here? The boy stared blankly up at him. I'm Rocks.
I don't have space for more dragons, but I'd like to share this joke because Steinar is a name in Norwegian, but also means rocks in plural. So in this joke, I've inserted Rocks instead of Steinar. So basically think of Rocks as a boy's name.

3 boys sat in the principal's office. The principal asked the first boy: What are you in detention for? He answered: I threw rocks in the water. He was slightly puzzled, but moved on to the next boy. And you, why are you here, in detention? I helped throw rocks in the water, the boy said. Then the principal asked the last boy: And you, why are you here? The boy stared blankly up at him. I'm Rocks.
HSjNvcy.png 9.png OVrXOGF.png

-.-.~ Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time. ~
I collect all kinds of rocks! I tend to really adore them for different shapes and coloration but I'm the most proud of an amethyst and smoky quartz geode I cracked open as a kid!
I collect all kinds of rocks! I tend to really adore them for different shapes and coloration but I'm the most proud of an amethyst and smoky quartz geode I cracked open as a kid!
My family used to stay at this one cabin during the fall/winter season that was overlooking a lake which pretty much dried up at that time of year. As a result, you would have to walk over a part of the dried up lake bed to get to the actual water, which meant crossing over lots and lots of rocks. As a joke, I ended up claiming one of them as my favorite and used to have a picture of it somewhere, though I think I've lost it.
My family used to stay at this one cabin during the fall/winter season that was overlooking a lake which pretty much dried up at that time of year. As a result, you would have to walk over a part of the dried up lake bed to get to the actual water, which meant crossing over lots and lots of rocks. As a joke, I ended up claiming one of them as my favorite and used to have a picture of it somewhere, though I think I've lost it.
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
I have always had some fascination over rocks. Ever since I was a child I started taking some home. Now my mother owns a small place indoors where lots of pebbles can be found and that makes me really happy! I like the natural ones, not the ones made to decorate fishtanks. [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/74JBEEyEchA/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] I know there's an invention that most people find useless, but it was a hit: having a [url=https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I306JW2?tag=kit-gl-20]pet rock[/url]! [center][img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91G0UZDZ2VL._SX425_.jpg[/img][/center] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/pJScUQDqugV9e/giphy.gif[/img] Have a beautiful day =)
I have always had some fascination over rocks. Ever since I was a child I started taking some home. Now my mother owns a small place indoors where lots of pebbles can be found and that makes me really happy! I like the natural ones, not the ones made to decorate fishtanks.

maxresdefault.jpg

I know there's an invention that most people find useless, but it was a hit: having a pet rock!
91G0UZDZ2VL._SX425_.jpg

giphy.gif

Have a beautiful day =)
I have a small rock on my desk that I run my fingers over when I'm worried. ^^ I think it's some sorta moonstone.

I'm thankful for all my friends and family (some of whom are in Earth if memories serve. <333 )
I have a small rock on my desk that I run my fingers over when I'm worried. ^^ I think it's some sorta moonstone.

I'm thankful for all my friends and family (some of whom are in Earth if memories serve. <333 )
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
I'm kind of surprised @SupremeDorklord didn't share this one, but when he was very little, he used to love collecting pretty little rocks. Once we went to the State Fair and he found a sparkly stone right outside the hotel. He picked it up and put it in his pocket and carried it around with him all day. When we got back to the hotel that evening, he ended up putting that one back "so it could tell it's family and friends all about the Fair!"

@Andraya @Lisegathe
I'm also very thankful that I'm not an only child!
I'm kind of surprised @SupremeDorklord didn't share this one, but when he was very little, he used to love collecting pretty little rocks. Once we went to the State Fair and he found a sparkly stone right outside the hotel. He picked it up and put it in his pocket and carried it around with him all day. When we got back to the hotel that evening, he ended up putting that one back "so it could tell it's family and friends all about the Fair!"

@Andraya @Lisegathe
I'm also very thankful that I'm not an only child!
gp6bQfb.png
eaLb2XI.png
sd1dnAh.png
Nz9DKNH.png
aHMlRC8.png 156909999081948308.png
@Lisegathe @LemonyCurry
Lol sibling appreciation club ^^
@Lisegathe @LemonyCurry
Lol sibling appreciation club ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

My favorite Earth dragon is this guy [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41600707] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416008/41600707_350.png[/img] [/url] I got him when Gaolers were released because of how pretty I could make him
My favorite Earth dragon is this guy

41600707_350.png

I got him when Gaolers were released because of how pretty I could make him
alMN0i2.pngMvSBZjy.pngemKrYoz.pngOQwOmsS.png
I love collecting little crystals and bits! So far I have an amethyst, rose quartz, bismuth, agate, and some others that I’ve forgotten the names of for some reason :’p there’s this small pointy one which I don’t think I ever found out the name of as well
I would share a picture of them but I’ve just moved houses and they’re packed away somewhere >~<
I’m not sure which one is my favorite, but the bismuth is pretty neat
I love collecting little crystals and bits! So far I have an amethyst, rose quartz, bismuth, agate, and some others that I’ve forgotten the names of for some reason :’p there’s this small pointy one which I don’t think I ever found out the name of as well
I would share a picture of them but I’ve just moved houses and they’re packed away somewhere >~<
I’m not sure which one is my favorite, but the bismuth is pretty neat
All entries noted to this point. Last chance to enter the Rockbreaker's Ceremony Raffle! Make your posts before rollover if you haven't already.

@AccioMagic @Alastriona1 @Aliciaa @Amut @Andraya @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @AxxKat @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @Cucumbers @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Drekven @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @galacticTopiary @Goldia @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @itsjace @Jaspernoir @juxta13 @Katnipp @Kissie @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LemonyCurry @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LissaJade @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @melbelletrend @minted @Mondschatten @mrpatrick @Muxie @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @Oleaster @PanicRoom @Peyp @Quinnelia @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @Sagittariuss @scribblingface @SeaGodling @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Skylurk @Smikkles @SomberDalliance @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @TempestSea @thestuffedanimal @Tigerfase @todorokishoto @Tynnk @Waenira @Watercolour @wolfdragon112 @YanderePower @yoshino @Zytolo @swaggiep34 @ViaCurro @Shyia @Gryphon982
All entries noted to this point. Last chance to enter the Rockbreaker's Ceremony Raffle! Make your posts before rollover if you haven't already.

@AccioMagic @Alastriona1 @Aliciaa @Amut @Andraya @ArmourGeek @ashyfur524 @AxxKat @blackmoonwarrior @Blasterdragon2 @BottledLightning @Cucumbers @DandyLionKingg @DAPARROT @Drekven @ElleMelle @emmiemiapandy @ExasperatedMom @EzraKurt @Firefirebert @FireHeartSong @flux500 @galacticTopiary @Goldia @Gormanghaste @HaHaHailey @itsjace @Jaspernoir @juxta13 @Katnipp @Kissie @Kvon @LadyOfTheSkies @Larssie @LemonyCurry @LimitlessVoid @Lisegathe @LissaJade @LittleLitten2017 @lizagem @lleapinllamas @Lora24 @LucisFluctus @LulzRose @MariKatt @Martinique @melbelletrend @minted @Mondschatten @mrpatrick @Muxie @Myndris @MythicalCookie @Nelorin @Oleaster @PanicRoom @Peyp @Quinnelia @Rari0516 @ReadingHell @RockMama @Sagittariuss @scribblingface @SeaGodling @SilentRiver @SilverQuark @Skylurk @Smikkles @SomberDalliance @Storygeek @Supremedorklord @TempestSea @thestuffedanimal @Tigerfase @todorokishoto @Tynnk @Waenira @Watercolour @wolfdragon112 @YanderePower @yoshino @Zytolo @swaggiep34 @ViaCurro @Shyia @Gryphon982
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 923 924