Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | First Shiny?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Shiny karrablast in my (technically) first Pokemon game, Pokemon White Version. I was pretty young when I found it, and for the most part only took in Pokemon that I thought looked "pretty." So when the karrablast showed up and sparkled, I caught it, but ultimately ended up releasing it because I didn't think it was cute or pretty. :') didn't learn what a shiny pokemon was till years later, and that was when I realized my mistake
Shiny karrablast in my (technically) first Pokemon game, Pokemon White Version. I was pretty young when I found it, and for the most part only took in Pokemon that I thought looked "pretty." So when the karrablast showed up and sparkled, I caught it, but ultimately ended up releasing it because I didn't think it was cute or pretty. :') didn't learn what a shiny pokemon was till years later, and that was when I realized my mistake
9CxYF0H.png
mine was a random shiny Slakoth in the gen6 games

i first caught it in my X game, but i reset that save without transferring it RIP.

and then i caught another shiny Slakoth in AS

i am convinced that it missed me and came back

i love her, y'all
mine was a random shiny Slakoth in the gen6 games

i first caught it in my X game, but i reset that save without transferring it RIP.

and then i caught another shiny Slakoth in AS

i am convinced that it missed me and came back

i love her, y'all
My first would have been a Pelipper I came across while playing through Ultra Moon! Completely random, and at full odds. He's my special birb
My first would have been a Pelipper I came across while playing through Ultra Moon! Completely random, and at full odds. He's my special birb
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
i started hunting before i ever found any randoms so my "first" shiny was a reshiram in OR. but my first random shiny was a swanna in black 2, i thought shiny swanna was kinda mediocre but using her on my team made it grow on me
i started hunting before i ever found any randoms so my "first" shiny was a reshiram in OR. but my first random shiny was a swanna in black 2, i thought shiny swanna was kinda mediocre but using her on my team made it grow on me
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
It was a sunkurn in Pokémon x. I was having a shiny race with my cousins and I was hunting in the safari zone and I thought I saw it sparkle. I run over to my cousins to show them and they told me to catch it because they couldn’t tell if it was shiny or not. It turned out it was shiny! I then later traded it away for a Zapdos on the GTS. I got a shiny one. That was fun.
It was a sunkurn in Pokémon x. I was having a shiny race with my cousins and I was hunting in the safari zone and I thought I saw it sparkle. I run over to my cousins to show them and they told me to catch it because they couldn’t tell if it was shiny or not. It turned out it was shiny! I then later traded it away for a Zapdos on the GTS. I got a shiny one. That was fun.
Lichtdrache.gif
a shiny Magikarp I caught in the resort area in Platinum because I had looked up what the monster was and some had said "fish up 52 magikarp and defeat them and you'll get a shiny" and low and behold I did, since I was gullible and young. that wasn't even the monster, the npc meant a level 100 Magikarp. but my first random shiny was either a wingul I found while horde training in Y or was a Duosion I failed in White. I got it again several years later though
a shiny Magikarp I caught in the resort area in Platinum because I had looked up what the monster was and some had said "fish up 52 magikarp and defeat them and you'll get a shiny" and low and behold I did, since I was gullible and young. that wasn't even the monster, the npc meant a level 100 Magikarp. but my first random shiny was either a wingul I found while horde training in Y or was a Duosion I failed in White. I got it again several years later though
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Not counting the Lake of Rage Gyarados, I've only ever found one!
It was a shiny Klefki and I found it in the Thrifty Megamart in Moon. :3
Pure chance, I've never really been a shiny hunter.
But I have been playing since Gold/Silver so
you'd think I'd have had better luck in all that time, haha.
Not counting the Lake of Rage Gyarados, I've only ever found one!
It was a shiny Klefki and I found it in the Thrifty Megamart in Moon. :3
Pure chance, I've never really been a shiny hunter.
But I have been playing since Gold/Silver so
you'd think I'd have had better luck in all that time, haha.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
The first shiny i got was in ORAS while i was breeding for a Venipede to use for my bug team :> His name is Snickers and i adore him to bits.
It's just a shame i can't use him in SWSH ;;
The first shiny i got was in ORAS while i was breeding for a Venipede to use for my bug team :> His name is Snickers and i adore him to bits.
It's just a shame i can't use him in SWSH ;;
COMMISSIONS OPEN
He/Him-FR time +9h
i caught my first shiny pokemon in pokemon pearl, in the post game. i had no idea what it was and it was sparkling so i caught it with a master ball! i thought it was a legendary pokemon because id never seen a shiny before... it was a bellsprout!

i caught another shiny in pokemon alpha sapphire, an azurill, and i traded it for a legit mew bc i needed it for my pokedex
i caught my first shiny pokemon in pokemon pearl, in the post game. i had no idea what it was and it was sparkling so i caught it with a master ball! i thought it was a legendary pokemon because id never seen a shiny before... it was a bellsprout!

i caught another shiny in pokemon alpha sapphire, an azurill, and i traded it for a legit mew bc i needed it for my pokedex
Lolo
she/her
+8 FRT
I never found one besides the Lake of Rage Gyarados. Now I'm trying (again) for a Shiny (female) salandit, wish me luck (:
I never found one besides the Lake of Rage Gyarados. Now I'm trying (again) for a Shiny (female) salandit, wish me luck (:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11