Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Unicorn Magic
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Am I the only one who noticed that the dragon in the thumbnail almost resembles Rarity?
Am I the only one who noticed that the dragon in the thumbnail almost resembles Rarity?
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Ha, those unicorn horns are just the thing for the lady snoots!!
Ha, those unicorn horns are just the thing for the lady snoots!!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Wait, this was posted on November 13th?! It didn't show up on my devices until today??
Oh well, could have been worse. I could have seen it for the first time tomorrow when the 20% off offer is over... "x)
Anyways, that apparel is a nice addition. And those new familiars are so pretty!
Wait, this was posted on November 13th?! It didn't show up on my devices until today??
Oh well, could have been worse. I could have seen it for the first time tomorrow when the 20% off offer is over... "x)
Anyways, that apparel is a nice addition. And those new familiars are so pretty!
vbbxBX.png
This update is so cool!! Thank you guys for releasing it!
This update is so cool!! Thank you guys for releasing it!
Thank you so much for the work! These are beautiful!

Also, lair space wooooo :3
Thank you so much for the work! These are beautiful!

Also, lair space wooooo :3
ldNLSdw.png
Looks like I came back at a great time!! <3 <3 So excited!
Looks like I came back at a great time!! <3 <3 So excited!
WIP
I LOVE IT SO MUCH I AM CRYING
I LOVE IT SO MUCH I AM CRYING
932937365348ab63fe466f106350d65e2e8391ec.png
Isn't the sale supposed to be until 22:00 server time?
Isn't the sale supposed to be until 22:00 server time?
yfM68XN.gif
Now he is complete, my old character in dragon form! Desacore was originally a flesh eating unicorn so I was happy when the unicorn set came out. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264603/26460256_350.png[/img] [/url]
Now he is complete, my old character in dragon form! Desacore was originally a flesh eating unicorn so I was happy when the unicorn set came out.

26460256_350.png
[/url]
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Has anyone noticed that the items are hard to find? I checked the marketplace multiple times without seeing any single unicorn itwm in store. More should be added (about 50-75 in total each time), so more people have a chance of buying.
Has anyone noticed that the items are hard to find? I checked the marketplace multiple times without seeing any single unicorn itwm in store. More should be added (about 50-75 in total each time), so more people have a chance of buying.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61