Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Unicorn Magic
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 61
The new apparel sets are amazing! And check out that Sunrise set! I need like 5 of them... wait, no 10 of them at least. Thank you!!!
The new apparel sets are amazing! And check out that Sunrise set! I need like 5 of them... wait, no 10 of them at least. Thank you!!!
DmRdZYl.png
Yay! Thank you for the update! ^u^
Yay! Thank you for the update! ^u^
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
The post is like everything!! UNICORN APPAREL ROCKS! Yay [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=unicorn size=1]
The post is like everything!! UNICORN APPAREL ROCKS! Yay
[quote name="tuliptitan" date="2019-11-16 02:42:37" ] The new apparel sets are amazing! And check out that Sunrise set! I need like 5 of them... wait, no 10 of them at least. Thank you!!! [/quote] yes, sunrise set is amazing [emoji=heart size=1] I was saving those gems for familiars but I couldn't resist
tuliptitan wrote on 2019-11-16 02:42:37:

yes, sunrise set is amazing I was saving those gems for familiars but I couldn't resist

All I want is snuggles, All I get is struggles
dead AAA battery // All pronouns OK
I wish i had more gems to buy most of these new hair apparel.

Beautiful update though <3
I wish i had more gems to buy most of these new hair apparel.

Beautiful update though <3
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I need all of them.
I need all of them.
Omg so beautiful! Tysm for this!
Omg so beautiful! Tysm for this!
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
Ah! So gorgeous, so divine, so elegant! And the new fams are just <3 Thank you FR staff and artists for all you do here!
Ah! So gorgeous, so divine, so elegant! And the new fams are just <3 Thank you FR staff and artists for all you do here!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
Love the new familiars, can't wait to see the new enemies!
Love the new familiars, can't wait to see the new enemies!
iJZWqi6.png
vRnpizo.png
8w07QtP.png
UOO8oB4.png
wthFnM3.png
XHmVFxW.png
1llHbd9.png
uOsoNEC.png
5iXiC8z.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
ive been looking for apparel for this dragon, but nothing fit her color scheme until now. this is great! many thanks! [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534906/53490559_350.png[/img]
ive been looking for apparel for this dragon, but nothing fit her color scheme until now. this is great! many thanks!

53490559_350.png
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png

tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 61