Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Unicorn Magic
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
[quote name="@pyereciae2788" date="2019-11-18 16:12:27" ] Has anyone noticed that the items are hard to find? I checked the marketplace multiple times without seeing any single unicorn itwm in store. More should be added (about 50-75 in total each time), so more people have a chance of buying. [/quote] Are you looking in the Gem marketplace?
@pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-11-18 16:12:27:
Has anyone noticed that the items are hard to find? I checked the marketplace multiple times without seeing any single unicorn itwm in store. More should be added (about 50-75 in total each time), so more people have a chance of buying.
Are you looking in the Gem marketplace?
Yeah even I noticed that my self it is very hard to find them.
Yeah even I noticed that my self it is very hard to find them.
@Corno
Nope. I assumed they were in the treasure one. I don't remember the original post saying exactly which one to look in.

Edit: Just found them in the gem marketplace. Prices are much lower than I thought. I thought they were 200+ gems each (after finding out that they were in the gem marketplace), but they're 150 gems at most. Nevermind the discounts; the prices are perfect.
@Corno
Nope. I assumed they were in the treasure one. I don't remember the original post saying exactly which one to look in.

Edit: Just found them in the gem marketplace. Prices are much lower than I thought. I thought they were 200+ gems each (after finding out that they were in the gem marketplace), but they're 150 gems at most. Nevermind the discounts; the prices are perfect.
v3a3cHt.pngO3fOUZg.png
Accepting friend requests and donations/gifts! Please ping me if needed~
mini gap Links:
Dragon Shop (icon coming soon)
My Challenge to Save 85+% of Treasure asap
looks beautiful [emoji=spiral love size=1]
looks beautiful
tumblr_inline_pars7hIkd31r3btyq_540.giftumblr_inline_parsrsrZ1J1r3btyq_540.jpgtumblr_inline_psw8fkw66v1r3btyq_540.png
YAY [emoji=coatl star size=1] [s]also I love the image name XD[/s]
YAY

also I love the image name XD
VtzmFRH.pngeG49xGm.pngUw6Dfqp.pngCnOClx9.pngYJX8IbW.pngmcmfJtG.pngWtC8ofa.pngQti0jZd.pngce7S3Rr.png8qTruNW.pngXbYrgXQ.png
occisgrimoire_by_zanapup-dciab2r.png
Can we have them in dark purple in the future
Maybe
Can we have them in dark purple in the future
Maybe
wEeB9unpZyeAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Awesome
Awesome
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
i never realized there was a lair cap before. weird, lol.
i never realized there was a lair cap before. weird, lol.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
What is that item next to the glass beakers in the ingredients list? I don't know what it is.
What is that item next to the glass beakers in the ingredients list? I don't know what it is.
[quote name="@Karkitty" date="2019-11-19 22:02:56" ] What is that item next to the glass beakers in the ingredients list? I don't know what it is. [/quote] That item is called Unicorn Dust [item=unicorn dust] It is a material that can be found in the coliseum. Specifically, Wetland Unicorns in the Mire drop them, and quite regularly too :)
@Karkitty wrote on 2019-11-19 22:02:56:

That item is called Unicorn Dust

It is a material that can be found in the coliseum. Specifically, Wetland Unicorns in the Mire drop them, and quite regularly too :)
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61