Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 168 169
Oh Eliane we make these puns like it's nothing. It's as easy as reciting Guns and Ships.
Oh Eliane we make these puns like it's nothing. It's as easy as reciting Guns and Ships.
hgbYaMw.png
[quote name="Dragoneirre" date="2019-11-05 12:31:58" ] @/Hhhokay Same! Apparently quite a few of us like musicals on here. [/quote] I mean musicals are the best, how could one not love them?
Dragoneirre wrote on 2019-11-05 12:31:58:
@/Hhhokay
Same! Apparently quite a few of us like musicals on here.
I mean musicals are the best, how could one not love them?
That was a wild 10 pages I just read through, wow alot of chaotic things happened while I was sleeping.
That was a wild 10 pages I just read through, wow alot of chaotic things happened while I was sleeping.
[quote name="Salsae" date="2019-11-05 12:53:05" ] That was a wild 10 pages I just read through, wow alot of chaotic things happened while I was sleeping. [/quote] Everything that could happen just flooded down in a waterfall of insanity.
Salsae wrote on 2019-11-05 12:53:05:

Everything that could happen just flooded down in a waterfall of insanity.
hgbYaMw.png
I'm bored. Anybody have any meta on the game they'd like to share?
I'm bored. Anybody have any meta on the game they'd like to share?
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Oh goodness, what happened? So many new posts...
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
[quote name="Crickycrick" date="2019-11-05 13:22:08" ] Oh goodness, what happened? So many new posts... [/quote] Madness
Crickycrick wrote on 2019-11-05 13:22:08:
Madness

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I dont trust heroin. Dunno why just pure bad vibes.
Please, call me elaine~
[quote name="Hhhokay" date="2019-11-05 13:33:05" ] I dont trust heroin. Dunno why just pure bad vibes. [/quote] I mean I'm with you, but you should probably try to find a bit more about them. So far they have made some good arguments as to why they aren't maf.
Hhhokay wrote on 2019-11-05 13:33:05:
I mean I'm with you, but you should probably try to find a bit more about them. So far they have made some good arguments as to why they aren't maf.
By try to find a bit more about them, I ment like evidence as to why you dont trust them.
By try to find a bit more about them, I ment like evidence as to why you dont trust them.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 168 169