Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Holiday Dominance Wars [Opinion Poll]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
@lizziecat1279

Keep the tradition!
@lizziecat1279

Keep the tradition!
@lizziecat1279

Keep the tradition. Flights still have to work to make sure they stay at the top of the leaderboard, since there are always casual exalters in every flight.

I think it's kinda cute and lets flights enjoy their respective holidays even more.
@lizziecat1279

Keep the tradition. Flights still have to work to make sure they stay at the top of the leaderboard, since there are always casual exalters in every flight.

I think it's kinda cute and lets flights enjoy their respective holidays even more.
@lizziecat1279 - Keep the tradition.
@lizziecat1279 - Keep the tradition.
HrPSrDR.png
@lizziecat1279

Keep the tradition. There's quite a few flights who aren't very competitive and it would SUCK if someone came along to force them into a huge battle when they want to run a peaceful Holiday Week raffle with cool prizes instead of focusing on spending every penny they have on keeping their holiday.

Most flights also don't take it 'for granted' but instead offer extravaganza and big prizes through holiday raffles, because you know, getting into the holiday spirit.
@lizziecat1279

Keep the tradition. There's quite a few flights who aren't very competitive and it would SUCK if someone came along to force them into a huge battle when they want to run a peaceful Holiday Week raffle with cool prizes instead of focusing on spending every penny they have on keeping their holiday.

Most flights also don't take it 'for granted' but instead offer extravaganza and big prizes through holiday raffles, because you know, getting into the holiday spirit.
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
I think the tradition should be upheld. There aren't even major dominance battles every week, so theres really no need to challenge the holiday flight or cause dom battles for holidays.

I might have seen it differently, had there been major battles every week. But I don't see changing the tradition as necessary right now, considering that the removed weeks for holidays aren't even interfering with the amount of dom battles.

It's a delightful courtesy, and I'm happy to be part of a community that appreciates such kindness and even in the lore, it mentions holidays as a sort of cease-fire where the flights come together and celebrate, so whats wrong with keeping with it?
I think the tradition should be upheld. There aren't even major dominance battles every week, so theres really no need to challenge the holiday flight or cause dom battles for holidays.

I might have seen it differently, had there been major battles every week. But I don't see changing the tradition as necessary right now, considering that the removed weeks for holidays aren't even interfering with the amount of dom battles.

It's a delightful courtesy, and I'm happy to be part of a community that appreciates such kindness and even in the lore, it mentions holidays as a sort of cease-fire where the flights come together and celebrate, so whats wrong with keeping with it?
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
@lizziecat1279 I vote keep the tradition. I’m a new member so I can’t participate in dom pushes as much as I like, but I do see the strain and work it needs as I watch the older Earth Flighters during our pushes. The free week during festivals gives every flight a chance to have dominance, and seems to fit thematically pretty well. It’s their festival, them having dominance seems right. Even just from a story point of view.
@lizziecat1279 I vote keep the tradition. I’m a new member so I can’t participate in dom pushes as much as I like, but I do see the strain and work it needs as I watch the older Earth Flighters during our pushes. The free week during festivals gives every flight a chance to have dominance, and seems to fit thematically pretty well. It’s their festival, them having dominance seems right. Even just from a story point of view.
I'd like to keep the tradition as well. Flight Rising has such a warm, welcoming community, and in my opinion things like these - stepping aside for somebody who is otherwise your opponent - is one of those things that make our community great :3
I'd like to keep the tradition as well. Flight Rising has such a warm, welcoming community, and in my opinion things like these - stepping aside for somebody who is otherwise your opponent - is one of those things that make our community great :3
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
I'd much prefer to keep the tradition. It's a nice one and serves as a reminder that while the flights are rivals, they do also share a common goal of not actually having the planet devoured. :)
I'd much prefer to keep the tradition. It's a nice one and serves as a reminder that while the flights are rivals, they do also share a common goal of not actually having the planet devoured. :)
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@lizziecat1279

I like the tradition. And being able to compete for 41 out of 52 weeks in a year really is not that serious of a damper on dominance battles. It's a fun tradition. The festivals are a celebration of that flight and for the majority of the site to band together and help said flight celebrate is a nice thing.

I don't normally participate in dominance raffles and stuff because I'm really lazy, but if I got wind of a different flight trying to fight Light for dominance during their holiday, I'd stop being lazy and throw some money and dragons at Light to help. And this applies to all other flights.
@lizziecat1279

I like the tradition. And being able to compete for 41 out of 52 weeks in a year really is not that serious of a damper on dominance battles. It's a fun tradition. The festivals are a celebration of that flight and for the majority of the site to band together and help said flight celebrate is a nice thing.

I don't normally participate in dominance raffles and stuff because I'm really lazy, but if I got wind of a different flight trying to fight Light for dominance during their holiday, I'd stop being lazy and throw some money and dragons at Light to help. And this applies to all other flights.
D:
@lizziecat1279 Keep the tradition.
@lizziecat1279 Keep the tradition.
♥ Selling irishimgem skydancers! ♥
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26