Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Holiday Dominance Wars [Opinion Poll]
@lizziecat1279
I'm with the majority that the week of a Flight's Festival go toward the respective Flight. This also goes along with the tradition (from what I've noticed) of the Flight holding a "Dominance Raffle" the week prior (even with the knowledge that the Flight will obtain Dominance). This sort of gears up for the festivities that the Flights have started to hold during their Festival Week.

Week Before: Flight holds Dominance Raffle to secure Exaltees
Week of Festival: Flight has Dominance. User-run activities are normally hosted for Festival. (Inter-Flight competitiveness on hosting a better Festival than the last Flight)
@lizziecat1279
I'm with the majority that the week of a Flight's Festival go toward the respective Flight. This also goes along with the tradition (from what I've noticed) of the Flight holding a "Dominance Raffle" the week prior (even with the knowledge that the Flight will obtain Dominance). This sort of gears up for the festivities that the Flights have started to hold during their Festival Week.

Week Before: Flight holds Dominance Raffle to secure Exaltees
Week of Festival: Flight has Dominance. User-run activities are normally hosted for Festival. (Inter-Flight competitiveness on hosting a better Festival than the last Flight)
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
Keep tradition
Keep tradition
Keep the tradition.
Keep the tradition.
@lizziecat1279

I actually thought that the flights who's celebration it was automatically got it ^^""

But I think it should stay the same: Allow the other flight who's holiday it is have it. There are 3 weeks out of a month for 11 months + 4 in December (33+4 = 37 weeks aprox out of the year) for those who wish to fight, fight
@lizziecat1279

I actually thought that the flights who's celebration it was automatically got it ^^""

But I think it should stay the same: Allow the other flight who's holiday it is have it. There are 3 weeks out of a month for 11 months + 4 in December (33+4 = 37 weeks aprox out of the year) for those who wish to fight, fight
forauction_m.png5490810.png5490811.png
@lizziecat1279

Personally I think we should keep this tradition going, it's nice that at least once a year each flight will have domiance and it's been nice seeing all the extra work the flights have been doing for their holidays. :-)

Just my 2 cents.
@lizziecat1279

Personally I think we should keep this tradition going, it's nice that at least once a year each flight will have domiance and it's been nice seeing all the extra work the flights have been doing for their holidays. :-)

Just my 2 cents.
5130853.png