Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Holiday Dominance Wars [Opinion Poll]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
I'm up for keeping the tradition. Doesn't really hurt anyone, but as mentioned, it gives some Flights the chance to have Dominance when they otherwise can't. And I think it's a nice thing that the celebrating Flight can use the Marketplace discount to buy skins that fit their Flight-- dressing up your dragons and showing Flight pride is really nice.
I'm up for keeping the tradition. Doesn't really hurt anyone, but as mentioned, it gives some Flights the chance to have Dominance when they otherwise can't. And I think it's a nice thing that the celebrating Flight can use the Marketplace discount to buy skins that fit their Flight-- dressing up your dragons and showing Flight pride is really nice.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
I'd rather keep it because as pointed out elsewhere flights often provide fun activities during their holidays and having to plan for dominance would more than likely take away from that.

Also it would give even the flights that don't get dominance often at least one chance for dominance.
I'd rather keep it because as pointed out elsewhere flights often provide fun activities during their holidays and having to plan for dominance would more than likely take away from that.

Also it would give even the flights that don't get dominance often at least one chance for dominance.
Keep it.
Keep it.
Keep the tradition.
I think all the reasons have been said already ^ ^
Keep the tradition.
I think all the reasons have been said already ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
Keep the tradition!
Keep the tradition!

What is dead may never die
Keep the Tradition
Keep the Tradition
I breed Spirals!
Shadow Noodles, Circuit eyecatchers, Leafwings (More types coming soon!)
Come check my breeding pairs out!
Keep it!
Keep it!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Keep it provided the flight is treating it like a normal dominance battle
Keep it provided the flight is treating it like a normal dominance battle
Puppycat.gif
I like the tradition, as long as the flights keep treating it as a dom battle. Some flights exalt for profit, and could accidentally overtake the flight who's holiday week is coming up.
I like the tradition, as long as the flights keep treating it as a dom battle. Some flights exalt for profit, and could accidentally overtake the flight who's holiday week is coming up.
I like the tradition, but I like the competition too. It feels good if maybe one flight or another pushes just a little bit, this way it doesn't feel like a total "gemme", that it WAS earned.

However, I do like that the other Flights are considerate enough to offer the Flight whose Festival is up coming the chance to earn the Dominance. It's respectful in it's way. :)

It's almost feels like "cannon" that the Flights might be a mite be less twitchy then the Godlings with each other. ;)
I like the tradition, but I like the competition too. It feels good if maybe one flight or another pushes just a little bit, this way it doesn't feel like a total "gemme", that it WAS earned.

However, I do like that the other Flights are considerate enough to offer the Flight whose Festival is up coming the chance to earn the Dominance. It's respectful in it's way. :)

It's almost feels like "cannon" that the Flights might be a mite be less twitchy then the Godlings with each other. ;)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26