Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Villain/Antagonist Song?
1 2 3 4 5
I quite like The Pitiful Children from Be More Chill, Meant To Be Yours from Heathers, Poor Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid (and various other Disney songs), World Burn from Mean Girls: The Musical and Love Is For Peasants from Barbie as The Island Princess, and many more.
I quite like The Pitiful Children from Be More Chill, Meant To Be Yours from Heathers, Poor Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid (and various other Disney songs), World Burn from Mean Girls: The Musical and Love Is For Peasants from Barbie as The Island Princess, and many more.
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
Great taste! I am a big fan of "Be Prepared" from the original animated Lion King. Chills every time.
Great taste! I am a big fan of "Be Prepared" from the original animated Lion King. Chills every time.
Ar3AeBGm.png
@Suseonhwa

Yeah, Be Prepared’s pretty great, and My Lullaby, they fall under ‘and other Disney songs’ in my original post.
@Suseonhwa

Yeah, Be Prepared’s pretty great, and My Lullaby, they fall under ‘and other Disney songs’ in my original post.
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
The bootleg Anastasia animated movie.

"I'm prince charmless"

My favorite.
The bootleg Anastasia animated movie.

"I'm prince charmless"

My favorite.
I'm HOT and COLD!
Open Up Your Eyes (Tempest Shadow) - MLP
I'm the bad guy (Lord Dominator) - Wander Over Yonder
Other Friends - (Spinel) - Steven Universe Movie

Legit any villain's song from MLP. Villains rarely get a song (usually 1 per villain) but they do not go small, they got big.
Open Up Your Eyes (Tempest Shadow) - MLP
I'm the bad guy (Lord Dominator) - Wander Over Yonder
Other Friends - (Spinel) - Steven Universe Movie

Legit any villain's song from MLP. Villains rarely get a song (usually 1 per villain) but they do not go small, they got big.
"Give the people what they want" from, brace yourselves, The Playmobil Movie. I came accidently came across it and it's actually a pretty good song lol
"Give the people what they want" from, brace yourselves, The Playmobil Movie. I came accidently came across it and it's actually a pretty good song lol
tp1eAiM.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png OEGqLXO.png she/her asexual VywcR3B.png wAhIrtq.png ?-BzsT=party.png
Friends on the Other Side is a big favorite, as well as Ready as I'll ever be from the Tangled series.

A little more obscure / not known by that many people, but I also love Bad End / Soul Pocus from the One Piece anime. It doesn't have as much traction if you don't know the story behind it, but that whole arc had a very creepy Alice in Wonderland vibe to it. It really hammered home the "jolly on the outside and twisted on the inside" aesthetic. Actual character songs like this also aren't typical for the series so it really stands out.
Friends on the Other Side is a big favorite, as well as Ready as I'll ever be from the Tangled series.

A little more obscure / not known by that many people, but I also love Bad End / Soul Pocus from the One Piece anime. It doesn't have as much traction if you don't know the story behind it, but that whole arc had a very creepy Alice in Wonderland vibe to it. It really hammered home the "jolly on the outside and twisted on the inside" aesthetic. Actual character songs like this also aren't typical for the series so it really stands out.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
ohohohoho

i have no idea if this counts but when the chips are down (hadestown) is a MAJOR bop.

so is epiphany from sweeney todd.

and feed me from little shop

ohohohoho

i have no idea if this counts but when the chips are down (hadestown) is a MAJOR bop.

so is epiphany from sweeney todd.

and feed me from little shop

she/he/they | fr + 3
Obligatory Other Friends and Be Prepared mention

Indie game Tadpole Treble has an epic final boss song. I won't link it for spoiler reasons but it's a bop.

Also The Ultimate Show. And Moonstruck Blossom. These don't have lyrics but still rock regardless.
Obligatory Other Friends and Be Prepared mention

Indie game Tadpole Treble has an epic final boss song. I won't link it for spoiler reasons but it's a bop.

Also The Ultimate Show. And Moonstruck Blossom. These don't have lyrics but still rock regardless.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Oh my gosh Javert’s Suicide!
It obviously mirrors the song, I believe it was Who Am I?, were Valjean finds himself and decides to live a better life, except in this one Javert looses himself and gives up on life! Not to mention what a gorgeous swelling song! Javert is an antagonist who only sees black and white and when he realizes people can change and that the world isn’t as simple as such, the things he has built himself upon have shattered. He’s been chasing Valjean and he spares his life? A criminal? Victor Hugo is a masterful, if not a bit- how should one put it? Side tracked and rants every ten pages, writer, his story coupled with a beautiful score creates something jaw dropping

Another amazing song is Lonely Room
The smoke house scene beforehand is absolutely chilling and I could feel my heart pounding all throughout, and the dark theater filled only with whispers was absolutely chilling. Pore Jud is Daid was also so- terrifying isn’t the right word but I’d hate to use chilling again. Lonely Room encompass Jud’s driving desire, to be loved. And isn’t that whatever everyone wants in the end? Jud just doesn’t know how to find love nor how to treat the woman he is in love with. Lonely Room let’s us see how Jud feels on the inside, a lonely man with a dream flickering in his head, a dream of having a woman to love. The 2019 Broadway version of Oklahoma really sheds such light on his character and I love the new take! Masterpiece of a show, truly.
Oh my gosh Javert’s Suicide!
It obviously mirrors the song, I believe it was Who Am I?, were Valjean finds himself and decides to live a better life, except in this one Javert looses himself and gives up on life! Not to mention what a gorgeous swelling song! Javert is an antagonist who only sees black and white and when he realizes people can change and that the world isn’t as simple as such, the things he has built himself upon have shattered. He’s been chasing Valjean and he spares his life? A criminal? Victor Hugo is a masterful, if not a bit- how should one put it? Side tracked and rants every ten pages, writer, his story coupled with a beautiful score creates something jaw dropping

Another amazing song is Lonely Room
The smoke house scene beforehand is absolutely chilling and I could feel my heart pounding all throughout, and the dark theater filled only with whispers was absolutely chilling. Pore Jud is Daid was also so- terrifying isn’t the right word but I’d hate to use chilling again. Lonely Room encompass Jud’s driving desire, to be loved. And isn’t that whatever everyone wants in the end? Jud just doesn’t know how to find love nor how to treat the woman he is in love with. Lonely Room let’s us see how Jud feels on the inside, a lonely man with a dream flickering in his head, a dream of having a woman to love. The 2019 Broadway version of Oklahoma really sheds such light on his character and I love the new take! Masterpiece of a show, truly.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2 3 4 5