Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are your video game frustrations?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The remaining trophies I need in RDR2.

They're so tedious.

Gold on 70 missions? Get mauled by a bear and survive and kill it 18 times? Survive for 3 days with a $250 bounty in all four states??

Not today, Satan.
The remaining trophies I need in RDR2.

They're so tedious.

Gold on 70 missions? Get mauled by a bear and survive and kill it 18 times? Survive for 3 days with a $250 bounty in all four states??

Not today, Satan.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
One that I think a lot of people may be able to relate to- subscription fees just to access the online multiplayer part of a game on current gen consoles. I can't afford it anyway, but even if I did have spare cash to burn I refuse to buy into a complete con like playstation plus/xbox live. I paid for my console, I paid for my copy of the game, and my family's internet is paid for, I should NOT have to pay extra to have access to certain parts of the games I've bought.
One that I think a lot of people may be able to relate to- subscription fees just to access the online multiplayer part of a game on current gen consoles. I can't afford it anyway, but even if I did have spare cash to burn I refuse to buy into a complete con like playstation plus/xbox live. I paid for my console, I paid for my copy of the game, and my family's internet is paid for, I should NOT have to pay extra to have access to certain parts of the games I've bought.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Oh, the Ghostwood side quest in West of Loathing!

It's not hard, it's just... l o n g. it's intentional but still
Oh, the Ghostwood side quest in West of Loathing!

It's not hard, it's just... l o n g. it's intentional but still

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
Trying to beat the bad*** constructor in borderlands 2. I WANT TO MEET ANGEL LET ME THROUGH YOU JERK ROBOT
Trying to beat the bad*** constructor in borderlands 2. I WANT TO MEET ANGEL LET ME THROUGH YOU JERK ROBOT
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Lag. Any lag in general is a HUGE pet peeve of mine, seeing as I like quick stuff. Lag on stuff like Animaljam.com or Mope.io is super annoying and very, very noticeable, but there's also lag on Transformice.com or Youtube.com which also bothers me beyond comprehension.

Lag can also screw up a game. :'D
Lag. Any lag in general is a HUGE pet peeve of mine, seeing as I like quick stuff. Lag on stuff like Animaljam.com or Mope.io is super annoying and very, very noticeable, but there's also lag on Transformice.com or Youtube.com which also bothers me beyond comprehension.

Lag can also screw up a game. :'D
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Let me tell you about me and my friend, vs. a fake wall
Let me tell you about me and my friend, vs. a fake wall
hrrr!
those platforms that crush you in star allies... ive lost so many dream friends to those
those platforms that crush you in star allies... ive lost so many dream friends to those
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
[quote name="SilkSongs" date="2019-10-26 14:17:22" ] those platforms that crush you in star allies... ive lost so many dream friends to those [/quote] [b]Star Lavadom[/b]
SilkSongs wrote on 2019-10-26 14:17:22:

Star Lavadom
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Ark Mobile:

Being unable to use stimulants underwater.... and just how dungeons work in general.
Ark Mobile:

Being unable to use stimulants underwater.... and just how dungeons work in general.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Toxic people who don't pass to players who are open on the court, force shooting and then proceed to complain how we lose and its all our fault.

Oh, and when the game randomly shuts down because of many errors that haven't been fixed sicne LAST YEAR... and a half.

- Freestyle Street Basketball 2
Toxic people who don't pass to players who are open on the court, force shooting and then proceed to complain how we lose and its all our fault.

Oh, and when the game randomly shuts down because of many errors that haven't been fixed sicne LAST YEAR... and a half.

- Freestyle Street Basketball 2
mZeSXZC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10