Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are your video game frustrations?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
when the LIGHTING in a game is HORRIBLY DIFFERENT depending on your monitor!

this is very frustrating, especially on platformers, where you kinda need to see where you're going at times

also when the camera angles in a weird way- and it messes you up
such as mid-jump, the camera freaks out, or something like that
when the LIGHTING in a game is HORRIBLY DIFFERENT depending on your monitor!

this is very frustrating, especially on platformers, where you kinda need to see where you're going at times

also when the camera angles in a weird way- and it messes you up
such as mid-jump, the camera freaks out, or something like that
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
how frickin SLOWLY i walk in stardew like i need to go faster or the blacksmith is gonna close i don't want to hold onto these geodes for one more day pLEASE

i have a horse but even he isn't fast enough sometimes jksdjlaskjdls
how frickin SLOWLY i walk in stardew like i need to go faster or the blacksmith is gonna close i don't want to hold onto these geodes for one more day pLEASE

i have a horse but even he isn't fast enough sometimes jksdjlaskjdls
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
a lot of video games make me physically ill due to my vision :-( Even a few minutes of Skyrim and I have to lay down for an hour.
a lot of video games make me physically ill due to my vision :-( Even a few minutes of Skyrim and I have to lay down for an hour.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
people in elder scrolls legends who play all of their cards when they can destroy your face token. i concede if people do that. also saying thank you when you mess up.

and... bethesda game bugs. specifically ones in skyrim that break quests
people in elder scrolls legends who play all of their cards when they can destroy your face token. i concede if people do that. also saying thank you when you mess up.

and... bethesda game bugs. specifically ones in skyrim that break quests
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
When I have to wait for the rain to stop
When I have to wait for the rain to stop
NBeoOgB.png
*sighs from remembering something*

Surprise ravines, and ravines in general in Minecraft.

I remember having a pretty good playthrough in Pixelmon. I got enough sources to make pokeballs etc. But then, as I was exploring, out of nowhere I fell into a ravine and died. All of the stuff what I had just burst out of me. And, because it was a ravine, I couldn't easily go there. That meant that I basically lost all of my stuff. I got so frustrated that I deleted that save file and started a new one.

I don't think Mojang should remove ravines from the game, but... yeah. I don't like them one bit.
*sighs from remembering something*

Surprise ravines, and ravines in general in Minecraft.

I remember having a pretty good playthrough in Pixelmon. I got enough sources to make pokeballs etc. But then, as I was exploring, out of nowhere I fell into a ravine and died. All of the stuff what I had just burst out of me. And, because it was a ravine, I couldn't easily go there. That meant that I basically lost all of my stuff. I got so frustrated that I deleted that save file and started a new one.

I don't think Mojang should remove ravines from the game, but... yeah. I don't like them one bit.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
The flying levels in Spyro reignited give me motion sickness. I can't get 100% without them.

End me.
The flying levels in Spyro reignited give me motion sickness. I can't get 100% without them.

End me.
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
I keep getting put up against a very high ranking player in Overwatch despite the skill gap. I almost always lose against him. Why does the matchmaker do this to me?
I keep getting put up against a very high ranking player in Overwatch despite the skill gap. I almost always lose against him. Why does the matchmaker do this to me?
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
I really want to 100% Breath of the Wild, but good god, THE KOROK SEEDS. I don't want to use a guide, but I'm starting to think I'll have to. I swear I've been all over the map, but I still have like 200 to go. Not to mention how hard some of them are to get.

On a different note, I love Fire Emblem with my whole heart, but... I'm not very good at it. I thought I could give Hard mode a try. I am currently getting my butt kicked by Literally Everyone.
I really want to 100% Breath of the Wild, but good god, THE KOROK SEEDS. I don't want to use a guide, but I'm starting to think I'll have to. I swear I've been all over the map, but I still have like 200 to go. Not to mention how hard some of them are to get.

On a different note, I love Fire Emblem with my whole heart, but... I'm not very good at it. I thought I could give Hard mode a try. I am currently getting my butt kicked by Literally Everyone.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
ESO's approach to making builds and playstyles. The idea to create your own, custom-tailored builds is great, just the way it's implemented is too trial and error for me. If set descriptions aren't plain wrong, they're not transparent enough, or the effects are bugged. If it's not that, the playstyle feels too clunky, it's too stressful to play, or maybe even too boring. You could spend hours upon hours and thousands of gold trying to make your character work to no avail.
ESO's approach to making builds and playstyles. The idea to create your own, custom-tailored builds is great, just the way it's implemented is too trial and error for me. If set descriptions aren't plain wrong, they're not transparent enough, or the effects are bugged. If it's not that, the playstyle feels too clunky, it's too stressful to play, or maybe even too boring. You could spend hours upon hours and thousands of gold trying to make your character work to no avail.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10