Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising but (terrible ideas)
1 2 3 4 5
I despise everything about the thread. I've always wondered what made me love FR do much and I just realized it's because of everything described in this thread doesn't exist on this website as it does for every other game.
I despise everything about the thread. I've always wondered what made me love FR do much and I just realized it's because of everything described in this thread doesn't exist on this website as it does for every other game.
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
[quote name="Briton" date="2019-10-25 12:31:33" ] Flight Rising but... Every Saturday is Cat Uprising Day. You go to your lair and see random cats lounging about on your dragons and lounging about on your dragons' familiars. You get random pop messages like Fluffy is playing with your Phytocat Toy if you own this trinket. All treasure marketplace cat familiars are available in infinite quantities all day. You only forage catnip, hunt mice, fish for canned tuna, and scavenge random cat-related things like cat palaces (trinket), hailballs (materials) and cardboard boxes. Nobody digs because digging is for dogs. [/quote] My cats dig...
Briton wrote on 2019-10-25 12:31:33:
Flight Rising but...

Every Saturday is Cat Uprising Day. You go to your lair and see random cats lounging about on your dragons and lounging about on your dragons' familiars. You get random pop messages like Fluffy is playing with your Phytocat Toy if you own this trinket. All treasure marketplace cat familiars are available in infinite quantities all day. You only forage catnip, hunt mice, fish for canned tuna, and scavenge random cat-related things like cat palaces (trinket), hailballs (materials) and cardboard boxes. Nobody digs because digging is for dogs.

My cats dig...
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2019-10-25 09:04:38" ] FR but you can CSS the HECK out of your clan profile page for everyone to see. Oh, that doesn't sound too bad? Wait until people start adding glitter. And animations. And moving buttons around to weird places. And changing their pages to the most garish combinations of colors they can manage. And everyone's page is different. You never know what's going to happen when you click on a user. [/quote] You forgot to mention the worst one... [i]embedded music.[/i] You visit a dragon's profile and you're immediately bombarded with Dance Dance Revolution track remixes.
Leopardmask wrote on 2019-10-25 09:04:38:
FR but you can CSS the HECK out of your clan profile page for everyone to see.
Oh, that doesn't sound too bad? Wait until people start adding glitter. And animations. And moving buttons around to weird places. And changing their pages to the most garish combinations of colors they can manage. And everyone's page is different. You never know what's going to happen when you click on a user.

You forgot to mention the worst one...
embedded music.
You visit a dragon's profile and you're immediately bombarded with Dance Dance Revolution track remixes.
I have no idea what I'm doing.
FR but raccoons exist

every few days, something random (if a stack, then a random quantity) will disappear from your hoard, having been stolen by raccoons

you can pay a weekly protection fee to anti-raccoon guards to protect your hoard, but the anti-raccoon guards are picky and only accept USD

if there is nothing in your hoard, raccoons will instead raze your vault and take a heckton of items
FR but raccoons exist

every few days, something random (if a stack, then a random quantity) will disappear from your hoard, having been stolen by raccoons

you can pay a weekly protection fee to anti-raccoon guards to protect your hoard, but the anti-raccoon guards are picky and only accept USD

if there is nothing in your hoard, raccoons will instead raze your vault and take a heckton of items
1009gIL.png
You cannot add apparel, skins/accents, or genes to a dragon unless it is in your lair. Already added things are kept. because of hibden cooldown, your precious fandragon must stay in the main tab.
You cannot add apparel, skins/accents, or genes to a dragon unless it is in your lair. Already added things are kept. because of hibden cooldown, your precious fandragon must stay in the main tab.
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
Flight Rising but rogue dragons.

You have that nice unbred 5yr g1? Rogue derg comes around and takes up one f your nests! You can't prevent this unless they're on a breedng cooldown. (Note: Babies are exceptions)

The genes of this rogue is always either basic or cheap treasure genes, with random colors.On the parent thing it lists the derg that had the nest and 'Unknown'

Enjoy!
Flight Rising but rogue dragons.

You have that nice unbred 5yr g1? Rogue derg comes around and takes up one f your nests! You can't prevent this unless they're on a breedng cooldown. (Note: Babies are exceptions)

The genes of this rogue is always either basic or cheap treasure genes, with random colors.On the parent thing it lists the derg that had the nest and 'Unknown'

Enjoy!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
VERY cursed
VERY cursed
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
You have to make every recipe in a Baldwin level to move onto the next one. Some of the early ones have ingredients from ~ level 25 gathering.
You have to make every recipe in a Baldwin level to move onto the next one. Some of the early ones have ingredients from ~ level 25 gathering.
tumblr_inline_o21bnbQvyI1r3lvtf_400.png
FR, but with an expensive membership. Want a free trial? No. Starting at $1.99 a day, you can have this membership. Now what can you access with this membership? Only members can access the coli and private auctions, along with other things. Non-members cannot go higher than lvl 10 in the gathering sections, and cannot enter Roundsy’s raffle and cannot brew stuff with Baldwin. Swipp, Pipp, and Tripp dislike that you are not a member, and thus raise their prices by 10kt.

Members also can add stuff to their pages. Like glitter. Want it undone? Only $2! Members are the only ones that can have hatcherys and art shops and stuff like that.

For non-members, you have to pay tax with 1kt/g. Same with messages. Want to send a friend some treasure/gems? For every 1kt sent, excluding the tax, you have to pay 100t. Of course, you can bypass this with another membership, this one $1 for 2 days. This membership is the lowest of the tiers. Tiers are cumulative, meaning if you get the third highest, you get everything below it.

Tiers go, in order of highest rank to lowest
Everything - starting at $20/day -gets everything
Trainer - starting at $15/day - Coli is unlocked, as well as you can start a hatchery or art shop, but it will close when your membership expires.
Money Maker- starting at $10/day - can sell in all AHs and can buy gems
Trader - starting at $5/day -can visit the trading post and fairgrounds.
Start small - starting at $2/day -gets no tax on forum posts and messaging.
FR, but with an expensive membership. Want a free trial? No. Starting at $1.99 a day, you can have this membership. Now what can you access with this membership? Only members can access the coli and private auctions, along with other things. Non-members cannot go higher than lvl 10 in the gathering sections, and cannot enter Roundsy’s raffle and cannot brew stuff with Baldwin. Swipp, Pipp, and Tripp dislike that you are not a member, and thus raise their prices by 10kt.

Members also can add stuff to their pages. Like glitter. Want it undone? Only $2! Members are the only ones that can have hatcherys and art shops and stuff like that.

For non-members, you have to pay tax with 1kt/g. Same with messages. Want to send a friend some treasure/gems? For every 1kt sent, excluding the tax, you have to pay 100t. Of course, you can bypass this with another membership, this one $1 for 2 days. This membership is the lowest of the tiers. Tiers are cumulative, meaning if you get the third highest, you get everything below it.

Tiers go, in order of highest rank to lowest
Everything - starting at $20/day -gets everything
Trainer - starting at $15/day - Coli is unlocked, as well as you can start a hatchery or art shop, but it will close when your membership expires.
Money Maker- starting at $10/day - can sell in all AHs and can buy gems
Trader - starting at $5/day -can visit the trading post and fairgrounds.
Start small - starting at $2/day -gets no tax on forum posts and messaging.

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2019-10-25 09:04:38" ] FR but you can CSS the HECK out of your clan profile page for everyone to see. Oh, that doesn't sound too bad? Wait until people start adding glitter. And animations. And moving buttons around to weird places. And changing their pages to the most garish combinations of colors they can manage. And everyone's page is different. You never know what's going to happen when you click on a user. Bonus: The CSS applies to lairs, too, so visitors can't escape it by clicking straight to someone's lair page EXTRA bonus: You can CSS the heck out of every individual dragon. Players are not forced to stick to a theme, so pages could vary wildly in appearance every time. TRIPLE bonus: The CSS doesn't go away when the dragon goes to someone else. [/quote] I think this is the worst one yet, because gaia has a feature like this for the userpages and it's pretty much unlimited from what I can tell so there's userpages that just have the whole page slowly turning in a circle while blasting music at you and it's [i]the worst[/i]. If nothing else in this thread would kill FR, this has a phenominally high chance.
Leopardmask wrote on 2019-10-25 09:04:38:
FR but you can CSS the HECK out of your clan profile page for everyone to see.
Oh, that doesn't sound too bad? Wait until people start adding glitter. And animations. And moving buttons around to weird places. And changing their pages to the most garish combinations of colors they can manage. And everyone's page is different. You never know what's going to happen when you click on a user.
Bonus: The CSS applies to lairs, too, so visitors can't escape it by clicking straight to someone's lair page
EXTRA bonus: You can CSS the heck out of every individual dragon. Players are not forced to stick to a theme, so pages could vary wildly in appearance every time.
TRIPLE bonus: The CSS doesn't go away when the dragon goes to someone else.
I think this is the worst one yet, because gaia has a feature like this for the userpages and it's pretty much unlimited from what I can tell so there's userpages that just have the whole page slowly turning in a circle while blasting music at you and it's the worst.
If nothing else in this thread would kill FR, this has a phenominally high chance.
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5