Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite breed difficulties
1 2
I mean, if WCs are your fav, you just have to suffer. Only one of my favs are difficult, and at least Coatls don’t cycle. Imps being a favorite must be hard too, since you have to breed for them, and can’t get scrolls at all.
I mean, if WCs are your fav, you just have to suffer. Only one of my favs are difficult, and at least Coatls don’t cycle. Imps being a favorite must be hard too, since you have to breed for them, and can’t get scrolls at all.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Imps are my favourite, but luckily for me I don't care about gen ones, like at all. Finding unusual colour combinations can be a pain though since you can't scroll, plus their breeding cooldowns are kinda long for the purposes of breeding projects.
Imps are my favourite, but luckily for me I don't care about gen ones, like at all. Finding unusual colour combinations can be a pain though since you can't scroll, plus their breeding cooldowns are kinda long for the purposes of breeding projects.
jCVhFoZ.gif
yep...the imp struggles are real
yep...the imp struggles are real
UnyqHqE.png
faes are my fave. i have no trouble at all with this
faes are my fave. i have no trouble at all with this
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
Bogs are my fave, but I have to brew for breed-changes and eggs. Not impossible, just a bit tedious.
Bogs are my fave, but I have to brew for breed-changes and eggs. Not impossible, just a bit tedious.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
- having a monofae lair and meat/plant/fish eating fodder starving when they’re in my lair
- literally every other breed has a cohesive design- how the heck does one draw a fae???
- tiny heads=tiny head apparel
- having a monofae lair and meat/plant/fish eating fodder starving when they’re in my lair
- literally every other breed has a cohesive design- how the heck does one draw a fae???
- tiny heads=tiny head apparel
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
Mirrors are my fave and while it can be hard to find a breeder for pretty combos the scrolls are cheap so it doesn't matter too much.
Mirrors are my fave and while it can be hard to find a breeder for pretty combos the scrolls are cheap so it doesn't matter too much.
Tundras are my favorite, the only difficulty I've had is learning to avoid those "least favorite dragon breed" threads the hard way.[emoji=tundra sad size=1] [size=1]why so much hate[/size]
Tundras are my favorite, the only difficulty I've had is learning to avoid those "least favorite dragon breed" threads the hard way.

why so much hate
Ot3Ahks.jpg
coatl breeding cooldown.
coatl breeding cooldown.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2019-10-22 17:48:59" ] Tundras are my favorite, the only difficulty I've had is learning to avoid those "least favorite dragon breed" threads the hard way.[emoji=tundra sad size=1] [size=1]why so much hate[/size] [/quote] ^^^ yeah
BirdBagel wrote on 2019-10-22 17:48:59:
Tundras are my favorite, the only difficulty I've had is learning to avoid those "least favorite dragon breed" threads the hard way.

why so much hate
^^^ yeah
1 2