Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SirenHorse's Star/Con 3/22
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 65
@SirenHorse Awesome! May I buy her and Assail then, assuming they're 8 gems each?
@SirenHorse Awesome! May I buy her and Assail then, assuming they're 8 gems each?
Can I be put on a pinglist for Julissa and Joey? <3
Can I be put on a pinglist for Julissa and Joey? <3
aexwQzu.png qoDOYoI.png aOWnmOK.png
@SirenHorse
Please remove me from the pinglist! Thank you!
@SirenHorse
Please remove me from the pinglist! Thank you!
sqPsk6p.gif
Sadly I needed a female with opal, so I'll just have to wait for the next batch ^^
Sadly I needed a female with opal, so I'll just have to wait for the next batch ^^
aexwQzu.png qoDOYoI.png aOWnmOK.png
Remove me from the pinglist please
Remove me from the pinglist please
If I just had the money for Evarado^^
If I just had the money for Evarado^^
egg.gif
I'd love to buy the xxx indigo Rauken with today's sale!
I'd love to buy the xxx indigo Rauken with today's sale!
@SirenHorse Hey! Could I place get "Descent" for 75% off please?
@SirenHorse Hey! Could I place get "Descent" for 75% off please?
[quote name="SirenHorse" date="2019-10-16 09:55:42" ] [emoji=firework size=1]NEW!![emoji=firework size=1] @DrakeDynasty @wonderwalnut @VanillaCupcake @Crimsonpixie @Yukorusshi @sunny0509 @CrazyBat @CrissPy @ExplosivePizza @Cloudburst2586 @MochiKookie @ronanlynch @Turooo @AngelofDeath22 @sendra11 @Illuminary @dakotaawolven @Yamaha @KhaiLaeh @kaptainkid @ShadowCarmia @xLadyAurora @HopeH @KaitoRin @Altarea @LordMoose @BlueBlackStripe @Arkanjel @Wystaria @Caprineki @WhisperSpirit @ @dantella @hellieace @Megs @Adri @Aotsuki @Chaosdragoness @CasualDreamcloud @ImAlreadyTracer @Modesty @ProbablyNotYou @lycheejelly @Keira0417 @Nirotrl @Krystals @MerBear @MysteriousDane @makani @ZackFairy @Mirrorbreeder @Oyabin @AoiNoRyuu @MKMdragon @Riff @MysteriousWolf @theTicket @Enenica @TheGardens @Ankhiale86 @xenojiiiva @Astroy @dav1d @AxakinSkywalker @Liliun @Sallmonster @GehennasGate @Dittles @Auralinde @kipply @Superblox @Khyrsaraylynx @Lunastar185 @Byggden @FeltTipPen @Dytileea @Ccalypso @Virtuouso @Churo @chromatographic @fleuriey @SerpentStrike @Tee @ShrillingSilence @Synira @flowerpower12345 @Vinnamah @TempestDragon @BlackCatThirteen @BluSyndrome @beantime @Ladybugdea @deadroses @breakingbenjamin @VeninSchwarz @Bubbatea @Frozenspirit @SpectroliteFlash @Sassymagoo @Lobbyns @Arza @beautifuldragon @DrownTheNoise @Rohkira [/quote] please take me off the pinglist

please take me off the pinglist
-Spectrolite
@SpectroliteFlash

You now pinged the entire pinglist, you know?
@SpectroliteFlash

You now pinged the entire pinglist, you know?
egg.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 65