Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SirenHorse's Star/Con 3/22
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Love love LOVE YOUR BREEDING! If I could afford these stunning dragons I would be all over this!!!

Is there a ping I could be added to? Would love to keep up with updates and new dragons!
Love love LOVE YOUR BREEDING! If I could afford these stunning dragons I would be all over this!!!

Is there a ping I could be added to? Would love to keep up with updates and new dragons!
COKvr0f.pnghGulels.png
@SirenHorse, can you please remove me from you pinglist?
@SirenHorse, can you please remove me from you pinglist?

Wishlists | Apparel | Genes
TvGyETb.gif
Colette was on the front page!
Colette was on the front page!
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@SirenHorse may I please be added to your pinglist and be notified whenever you breed your blush coatls again? I'd love to have one of their boys in my lair!
@SirenHorse may I please be added to your pinglist and be notified whenever you breed your blush coatls again? I'd love to have one of their boys in my lair!
Tenebris Hatchery
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
Tenebris Hatchery
[emoji=firework size=1]NEW!!!![emoji=firework size=1] @DrakeDynasty @wonderwalnut @VanillaCupcake @Crimsonpixie @sunny0509 @CrazyBat @ExplosivePizza @Cloudburst2586 @ronanlynch @Turooo @AngelofDeath22 @sendra11 @Illuminary @dakotaawolven @Yamaha @KhaiLaeh @kaptainkid @ShadowCarmia @xLadyAurora @HopeH @KaitoRin @Altarea @LordMoose @BlueBlackStripe @Wystaria @WhisperSpirit @ @dantella @hellieace @Megs @Adri @Aotsuki @Chaosdragoness @CasualDreamcloud @ImAlreadyTracer @Modesty @ProbablyNotYou @lycheejelly @Keira0417 @Nirotrl @Krystals @MerBear @makani @ZackFairy @Mirrorbreeder @Oyabin @AoiNoRyuu @MKMdragon @Riff @MysteriousWolf @theTicket @Enenica @TheGardens @Ankhiale86 @xenojiiiva @Astroy @dav1d @AxakinSkywalker @Liliun @Sallmonster @GehennasGate @Dittles @kipply @Superblox @Khyrsaraylynx @Lunastar185 @FeltTipPen @Dytileea @Churo @chromatographic @fleuriey @SerpentStrike @Tee @ShrillingSilence @flowerpower12345 @Vinnamah @TempestDragon @BluSyndrome @beantime @Ladybugdea @VeninSchwarz @Frozenspirit @Sassymagoo @Arza @beautifuldragon @DrownTheNoise @Rohkira @Lun @Trixie @ZeroTime @Ilyriss @Cudie @whimsicalwinds @Shadowsight @wantacookie @Artabillity @flickerheart @Aloorkay @7h3cur3 @LapisWings @PeachTeaLatte @crabnoises @InheritanceLight @sweetbean @Xura @Jekra @MooMooMami
NEW!!!!

@DrakeDynasty @wonderwalnut @VanillaCupcake @Crimsonpixie @sunny0509 @CrazyBat @ExplosivePizza @Cloudburst2586 @ronanlynch @Turooo @AngelofDeath22 @sendra11 @Illuminary @dakotaawolven @Yamaha @KhaiLaeh @kaptainkid @ShadowCarmia @xLadyAurora @HopeH @KaitoRin @Altarea @LordMoose @BlueBlackStripe @Wystaria @WhisperSpirit @ @dantella @hellieace @Megs @Adri @Aotsuki @Chaosdragoness @CasualDreamcloud @ImAlreadyTracer @Modesty @ProbablyNotYou @lycheejelly @Keira0417 @Nirotrl @Krystals @MerBear @makani @ZackFairy @Mirrorbreeder @Oyabin @AoiNoRyuu @MKMdragon @Riff @MysteriousWolf @theTicket @Enenica @TheGardens @Ankhiale86 @xenojiiiva @Astroy @dav1d @AxakinSkywalker @Liliun @Sallmonster @GehennasGate @Dittles @kipply @Superblox @Khyrsaraylynx @Lunastar185 @FeltTipPen @Dytileea @Churo @chromatographic @fleuriey @SerpentStrike @Tee @ShrillingSilence @flowerpower12345 @Vinnamah @TempestDragon @BluSyndrome @beantime @Ladybugdea @VeninSchwarz @Frozenspirit @Sassymagoo @Arza @beautifuldragon @DrownTheNoise @Rohkira @Lun @Trixie @ZeroTime @Ilyriss @Cudie @whimsicalwinds @Shadowsight @wantacookie @Artabillity @flickerheart @Aloorkay @7h3cur3 @LapisWings @PeachTeaLatte @crabnoises @InheritanceLight @sweetbean @Xura @Jekra @MooMooMami

eP7pAZvb.png
Hi again :)
I'm not sure if your pinglists are per pair or for the hatchery as a whole so I figured I'd ask if I could be put on the pinglist for the sanddollar XXX pair and be notified whenever they'll be bred again. I've seen their recent kids and they're stunning but I need a boy for my breeding project!
Thank you in advance
Hi again :)
I'm not sure if your pinglists are per pair or for the hatchery as a whole so I figured I'd ask if I could be put on the pinglist for the sanddollar XXX pair and be notified whenever they'll be bred again. I've seen their recent kids and they're stunning but I need a boy for my breeding project!
Thank you in advance
Tenebris Hatchery
Yes that’s correct @sirenhorse!
Yes that’s correct @sirenhorse!
Tenebris Hatchery
@Sirenhorse hi! I saw Ark on the AH for 275g. Could I get him for 275kT by any chance? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73417157][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/734172/73417157_350.png[/img][/url]
@Sirenhorse hi! I saw Ark on the AH for 275g. Could I get him for 275kT by any chance?

73417157_350.png
Tenebris Hatchery
Thanks! I will get to it soon
Thanks! I will get to it soon
Tenebris Hatchery
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65