Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
Wow, what is this sorcery. I thought the guide I used for Hard mode was good but this spreadsheet is something else. Thanks for sharing this!
Wow, what is this sorcery. I thought the guide I used for Hard mode was good but this spreadsheet is something else. Thanks for sharing this!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
Ooo, cool. It's my table, but it adds together the "verses" (as Promatim put it). Very neat!
Ooo, cool. It's my table, but it adds together the "verses" (as Promatim put it). Very neat!
@Sniper @TricksterBird @Dinomatika @VariantLoki thanks for your nice words, they mean a lot to me! [emoji=heart size=1] Looks like multiple people are using the sheet at a time now, which is amazing but probably inconvenient! So I've made another public copy [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16pqDJcZfQE9UAkSdVWlcmR5zDUQdWFoFFkLTJGg3-p0/edit#gid=1166304423]here[/url][/b]. It's certainly OK to make private copies if you're a Google user: I don't think I'll ever make any changes to the solver itself. [quote name="@JumboDS64" date="2019-10-18 07:25:29" ] Ooo, cool. It's my table, but it adds together the "verses" (as Promatim put it). Very neat! [/quote] It is! I credited you but please let me know if you'd like that reworded [emoji=heart size=1] Thanks for publishing the "verses" and yeah I liked that analogy too!
@Sniper @TricksterBird @Dinomatika @VariantLoki
thanks for your nice words, they mean a lot to me!

Looks like multiple people are using the sheet at a time now, which is amazing but probably inconvenient! So I've made another public copy here. It's certainly OK to make private copies if you're a Google user: I don't think I'll ever make any changes to the solver itself.

@JumboDS64 wrote on 2019-10-18 07:25:29:
It is! I credited you but please let me know if you'd like that reworded Thanks for publishing the "verses" and yeah I liked that analogy too!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
I'm back after maxing out my fairground today and I gotta say, this is amazing. With the spreadsheet, my average time for each puzzle is about 60 - 70 seconds (And that's with entering the values in the spreadsheet and also me fumbling some moves a lot), and since each puzzle gives 4000 treasure each, it only took me about 20 minutes to max everything. That's faster than the previous guide I used! I'd say this probably the fastest way to max the fairgrounds!
I'm back after maxing out my fairground today and I gotta say, this is amazing. With the spreadsheet, my average time for each puzzle is about 60 - 70 seconds (And that's with entering the values in the spreadsheet and also me fumbling some moves a lot), and since each puzzle gives 4000 treasure each, it only took me about 20 minutes to max everything. That's faster than the previous guide I used! I'd say this probably the fastest way to max the fairgrounds!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
I’m literally- no guide works for me I’m so dumb omg what am I doing wrong wheeZe
I’m literally- no guide works for me I’m so dumb omg what am I doing wrong wheeZe
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Spinoride it's probably something deceptively simple that the guides just don't explain well enough! Are you having problems with the very first step, where you're supposed to clear the board?
@Spinoride it's probably something deceptively simple that the guides just don't explain well enough! Are you having problems with the very first step, where you're supposed to clear the board?
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld Clearing the board is easy, I think I’m just having trouble where to click after in order to rid the few on the bottom row/ bottom right row. If I’m reading the solution chart right, I must still be missing something lol cause it never works for me [emoji=skull size=1]
@sQld

Clearing the board is easy, I think I’m just having trouble where to click after in order to rid the few on the bottom row/ bottom right row. If I’m reading the solution chart right, I must still be missing something lol cause it never works for me
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Spinoride I see! If you're using my sheet, I think the easiest way to mess up is to either get the 1s and 0s mixed up (1 is for the color you DON'T want) or miss a click in step 3 (you sort of have to make an effort to ignore the surrounding tiles switching colors and only click every marked tile once) [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
@Spinoride I see! If you're using my sheet, I think the easiest way to mess up is to either get the 1s and 0s mixed up (1 is for the color you DON'T want) or miss a click in step 3 (you sort of have to make an effort to ignore the surrounding tiles switching colors and only click every marked tile once)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld what is the purpose of the 0 and 1s then if I'm clicking where it says "Click" once each? Am I also clicking the 0's once? Im so sorry im so dense wheeZe
@sQld what is the purpose of the 0 and 1s then if I'm clicking where it says "Click" once each? Am I also clicking the 0's once? Im so sorry im so dense wheeZe
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Spinoride I don't think you're dense at all! You're actually just overthinking it. Try only doing these steps and nothing else, even if it seems counter-intuitive: [img]https://i.imgur.com/sjHANxt.png[/img] Step 1, you end up with something like the left image [b]in the actual game[/b]. Step 2, you fill in the 1s and 0s [b]in the sheet[/b] to match the actual in-game board: see how the right image matches the one on the left? Step 3, the sheet marks some tiles with CLICK. You click them [b]in the actual game[/b]. And step 4, you just clear the board again. Does this help?
@Spinoride I don't think you're dense at all! You're actually just overthinking it. Try only doing these steps and nothing else, even if it seems counter-intuitive:

sjHANxt.png

Step 1, you end up with something like the left image in the actual game.
Step 2, you fill in the 1s and 0s in the sheet to match the actual in-game board: see how the right image matches the one on the left?
Step 3, the sheet marks some tiles with CLICK. You click them in the actual game.
And step 4, you just clear the board again.

Does this help?
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40