Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
I don't know if anyone has considered this, but if you make a copy of the spreadsheet for yourself, you won't have problems with the sheet breaking, or have to worry about someone else changing it to match their configuration while you're in it. I made myself a copy because I was having that happen one day and it was driving me nuts :D Since the sheet doesn't need to be updated, it doesn't matter if you're not working with one of the originals directly.
I don't know if anyone has considered this, but if you make a copy of the spreadsheet for yourself, you won't have problems with the sheet breaking, or have to worry about someone else changing it to match their configuration while you're in it. I made myself a copy because I was having that happen one day and it was driving me nuts :D Since the sheet doesn't need to be updated, it doesn't matter if you're not working with one of the originals directly.
7d96ebw.gif
@TsunamiFlame oh thanks for the heads-up! Fixed [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Arianethel that's true and I encourage people to make personal copies! There is actually a locked copy linked in both of the public sheets to keep the tool usable no matter what [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@TsunamiFlame oh thanks for the heads-up! Fixed

@Arianethel that's true and I encourage people to make personal copies! There is actually a locked copy linked in both of the public sheets to keep the tool usable no matter what
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld

I'm so terrible at Google Sheets, I can never figure out most of the tabs and I just make copies automatically :D I love this sheet, by the way, it has made getting that 75K treasure so much simpler :D
@sQld

I'm so terrible at Google Sheets, I can never figure out most of the tabs and I just make copies automatically :D I love this sheet, by the way, it has made getting that 75K treasure so much simpler :D
7d96ebw.gif
I tried both the Hard Level(HL) and the Very Hard Level(VHL), I can totally understand what to do now, but the HL took me 3 minutes less to complete than the VHL, I think it's cause I have the HL rules memorized and know what to click no matter what shows up, and the VHL, I definitely have to use the sheet, and the clicking is a little harder, I have to consciously think about it, maybe in time I would memorize all the configurations for VHL, has anyone else been able to do that? and I'm glad I found out about it, so I can direct others to it, but I'm gonna stick with HL G&G
@sQld

if anyone wants the walkthru for HL, here it is
https://*******.com/Glimmer-GloomHard
I tried both the Hard Level(HL) and the Very Hard Level(VHL), I can totally understand what to do now, but the HL took me 3 minutes less to complete than the VHL, I think it's cause I have the HL rules memorized and know what to click no matter what shows up, and the VHL, I definitely have to use the sheet, and the clicking is a little harder, I have to consciously think about it, maybe in time I would memorize all the configurations for VHL, has anyone else been able to do that? and I'm glad I found out about it, so I can direct others to it, but I'm gonna stick with HL G&G
@sQld

if anyone wants the walkthru for HL, here it is
https://*******.com/Glimmer-GloomHard
Lichtdrache.gif
@TrissyCat interesting question! If my math is right, there are 36 possible configurations of the magic tiles. So, they're not impossible to memorize! I think I could complete HL puzzles decently fast because you only need to memorize 3 sequences IIRC, but with the sheet I can complete VHL puzzles in 30-60 seconds, and it's definitely the quickest way to reach the 75kt. Anyway, thanks for the rec and for the gift [emoji=coatl love size=2]
@TrissyCat interesting question! If my math is right, there are 36 possible configurations of the magic tiles. So, they're not impossible to memorize!

I think I could complete HL puzzles decently fast because you only need to memorize 3 sequences IIRC, but with the sheet I can complete VHL puzzles in 30-60 seconds, and it's definitely the quickest way to reach the 75kt.

Anyway, thanks for the rec and for the gift
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld someone messed up the data sheet
@sQld someone messed up the data sheet
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora okay THAT's new [emoji=coatl confused size=2] Anyway, I've unmessed it up now, thanks!
@sikora okay THAT's new Anyway, I've unmessed it up now, thanks!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
this is witchcraft. thank you so much for making this! it's one of the fastest guides i've seen and used for gng :D
@sQld
this is witchcraft. thank you so much for making this! it's one of the fastest guides i've seen and used for gng :D
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
Hi! I know this method works, but I can't seem to do it qwq [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719925638194003975/786274687159369748/unknown.png[/img] It always ends up like this, or two tiles in the wrong place What am I doing wrong? ;-; Edit: Then it ends up like this [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719925638194003975/786276001008189520/unknown.png[/img]
Hi!

I know this method works, but I can't seem to do it qwq

unknown.png

It always ends up like this, or two tiles in the wrong place
What am I doing wrong? ;-;

Edit: Then it ends up like this
unknown.png
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
@Uncursable are you sure you always solve it from the left to the right? Doing one move the other way tends to mess up everything.
@Uncursable are you sure you always solve it from the left to the right? Doing one move the other way tends to mess up everything.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39