Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] thanks for the nice messages folks!

thanks for the nice messages folks!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
I've been using this since mid-April, and it's been an absolute lifesaver.. Thank you so much for making it!
I've been using this since mid-April, and it's been an absolute lifesaver.. Thank you so much for making it!
Hello! If you could give these lads a quick click, I'd really appreciate it!
vQWzU.gif Pp1i4.gif McH6r.gif QnVi5.gif YYZe6.gif
I use this every day! SO simple!
I use this every day! SO simple!
s6mc83w.png
Thank you so much for making this!
Thank you so much for making this!
s6mc83w.png
@Thrush12 thanks for the bumps! [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@Thrush12 thanks for the bumps!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld No Problem:)
@sQld No Problem:)
s6mc83w.png
Today was the day I decided to start using G&G after hearing other players sing praises about it, I've tried before but most guides I used were too hard and I couldn't really understand them. But this is so perfect! It's short and easy to understand and whatever excel magic you used is brilliant! Thank you so much for creating this!
Today was the day I decided to start using G&G after hearing other players sing praises about it, I've tried before but most guides I used were too hard and I couldn't really understand them. But this is so perfect! It's short and easy to understand and whatever excel magic you used is brilliant! Thank you so much for creating this!
XF1O9cQ.png
I literally use this everyday and it's incredible! It's really how I make most of my money XD
I literally use this everyday and it's incredible! It's really how I make most of my money XD
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
I was about to give up on money making, but then I found this!
I was about to give up on money making, but then I found this!
s6mc83w.png
Y'all, I was able to update and improve this thing thanks to @/Sevi, who further simplified the input process by adding checkboxes instead of my clunky manual 0s and 1s. The tool is like twice as fast now [emoji=coatl star size=2] As always, feel free to make personal copies to your Google Drives! I hope I didn't break anything in the sheets when I edited them...
Y'all, I was able to update and improve this thing thanks to @/Sevi, who further simplified the input process by adding checkboxes instead of my clunky manual 0s and 1s. The tool is like twice as fast now

As always, feel free to make personal copies to your Google Drives! I hope I didn't break anything in the sheets when I edited them...
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39