Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
Made some tweaks so it's not as fragile anymore [emoji=coatl laughing size=2] Hopefully I didn't mess anything up!
Made some tweaks so it's not as fragile anymore Hopefully I didn't mess anything up!
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld
I have some bad news. The main sheet has been broken again.
@sQld
I have some bad news. The main sheet has been broken again.
@Meowmocha oh, thanks so much for alerting me! Apparently one way to completely vandalize the sheet is to cut+paste one checkbox over another, but I have a hard time imagining someone doing that unintentionally [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
@Meowmocha oh, thanks so much for alerting me!

Apparently one way to completely vandalize the sheet is to cut+paste one checkbox over another, but I have a hard time imagining someone doing that unintentionally
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
This is fantastic! Thanks for figuring this out and writing up this whole document about it!
This is fantastic! Thanks for figuring this out and writing up this whole document about it!
@sQld I think the copy sheet got messed up? [emoji=tundra sad size=1]
@sQld I think the copy sheet got messed up?
@HeartlandEssence @Amphithere (who PMd me) thanks guys! It's fixed now. Looks like the cut&paste thing again [emoji=coatl deadpan size=2]
@HeartlandEssence @Amphithere (who PMd me)
thanks guys! It's fixed now. Looks like the cut&paste thing again
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld spare sheet once again is broken
@sQld spare sheet once again is broken
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@sikora fixed, thanks [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@sikora fixed, thanks
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

--
92N6u9f.png
OH WORM?????
OH WORM?????
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png
Um, @sqld, the sheet(main) broke
Um, @sqld, the sheet(main) broke
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39