Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 647 648 649 650 651 ... 702 703
@Porkabu
Yess I love it too! :D
It's so much fun how we can use normally crazy rare skills on units I would never fodder those skills to. I just wish one of my units would get a positioning skill because I'm tired of the mages getting obliterated. :p
My own Boey sucks though. He now has mirror impact but since he can't double while everyone else can KO opponents in a single battle it's really hard to get him new skills unless I go back to very low levels where they barely get exp. Which is actually what I've been doing because I feel bad for him. :p

Also good luck getting that final Myrrh! Like we say in the Netherlands, ik duim voor je!
@Porkabu
Yess I love it too! :D
It's so much fun how we can use normally crazy rare skills on units I would never fodder those skills to. I just wish one of my units would get a positioning skill because I'm tired of the mages getting obliterated. :p
My own Boey sucks though. He now has mirror impact but since he can't double while everyone else can KO opponents in a single battle it's really hard to get him new skills unless I go back to very low levels where they barely get exp. Which is actually what I've been doing because I feel bad for him. :p

Also good luck getting that final Myrrh! Like we say in the Netherlands, ik duim voor je!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Now I have both Myrrhs at +10. I am so happy! My favourite little Manakete is complete! [s]Now to give me a Blue and Colorless Myrrh to complete the set IS[/s] @Foxofwonders Thank you so much for the good luck wish. My final Myrrh arrived just now like it was fate! Not sure how many orbs it took exactly. I had 571 orbs when I started which got me three Myrrhs and three pity breakers. Ran out of orbs and got a few more just to have Phina break my 4.25% pity. Luckily the last Myrrh came to me at just 3.0% Pitybreakers were: Siegbert, Owain, Celica, and Phina. This is the second time I have gotten pitybroken by Celica and Siegbert while going for +10. Why do those two stalk me so much? XD [img]https://i.imgur.com/SuVpO7F.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ILAXF7W.jpg[/img]
Now I have both Myrrhs at +10. I am so happy! My favourite little Manakete is complete!
Now to give me a Blue and Colorless Myrrh to complete the set IS

@Foxofwonders

Thank you so much for the good luck wish. My final Myrrh arrived just now like it was fate!
Not sure how many orbs it took exactly. I had 571 orbs when I started which got me three Myrrhs and three pity breakers. Ran out of orbs and got a few more just to have Phina break my 4.25% pity. Luckily the last Myrrh came to me at just 3.0%

Pitybreakers were: Siegbert, Owain, Celica, and Phina. This is the second time I have gotten pitybroken by Celica and Siegbert while going for +10. Why do those two stalk me so much? XD

SuVpO7F.jpg
ILAXF7W.jpg
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
@Porkabu
Glad it helped, heheh. xD

That's the purest Aether Resort! I just want to go in there and hug them all!
@Porkabu
Glad it helped, heheh. xD

That's the purest Aether Resort! I just want to go in there and hug them all!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Porkabu

Hall of Forms has been really entertaining to me. It's like a controlled randomizer in the best way possible. My Boey ended up with a really tanky CC build, still looking for a decent weapon for Alm though.

And I feel you on the pity break thing. I'm at three pity breakers on the current Halloween banner trying to just get one new hero. Luckily the current TT uses normal L'Arachel as a bonus unit, so I can just coast through it with my 'standard use' Tactic team.
@Porkabu

Hall of Forms has been really entertaining to me. It's like a controlled randomizer in the best way possible. My Boey ended up with a really tanky CC build, still looking for a decent weapon for Alm though.

And I feel you on the pity break thing. I'm at three pity breakers on the current Halloween banner trying to just get one new hero. Luckily the current TT uses normal L'Arachel as a bonus unit, so I can just coast through it with my 'standard use' Tactic team.
Accent Shop!

[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/559796447239995393/632616842535632926/Screenshot_2019-10-12-12-30-44.png[/img] we're so close lads ;w; my first +10 will be here soon
Screenshot_2019-10-12-12-30-44.png

we're so close lads ;w;
my first +10 will be here soon
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
i did it. I beat fire emblem heroes [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559796361466478594/635855671090348037/Screenshot_20191021-110233_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img] also [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559796361466478594/635890630559662090/Screenshot_20191021-132151_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img]
i did it. I beat fire emblem heroes
Screenshot_20191021-110233_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg

also
Screenshot_20191021-132151_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@KandieDrifloonie
Congratulations and good work! :D
@KandieDrifloonie
Congratulations and good work! :D
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
when you love your husband [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559796447239995393/637133936920756224/Screenshot_20191024-234158_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img]
when you love your husband
Screenshot_20191024-234158_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@KandieDrifloonie

Nice! I definitely immediately grabbed him and stuck DC on him. I'm tempted to see if he'd work in my defensive Tactics team, but I'm short on the Tactic skill I'd want to give him.
@KandieDrifloonie

Nice! I definitely immediately grabbed him and stuck DC on him. I'm tempted to see if he'd work in my defensive Tactics team, but I'm short on the Tactic skill I'd want to give him.
Accent Shop!

@Astrologian
I can't seem to get any DC fodder and I only have one Hector and Hrid :( also SS4 does help him tank in more matchups (and also stops bold fighter cheese and nonsense like Mareeta's FB4)
@Astrologian
I can't seem to get any DC fodder and I only have one Hector and Hrid :( also SS4 does help him tank in more matchups (and also stops bold fighter cheese and nonsense like Mareeta's FB4)
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 647 648 649 650 651 ... 702 703