Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 ... 702 703
@KandieDrifloonie

For some reason I've had excess DC fodder recently (M!Byleth and Nailah have felt like Pity Breaking me more than once). But I haven't really had the opportunity to play with the rank 4 skills of really, well, anything. My luck has been all over the place.

Someday I'll play around with more creative builds again. When I can actually pull the fodder for them.
@KandieDrifloonie

For some reason I've had excess DC fodder recently (M!Byleth and Nailah have felt like Pity Breaking me more than once). But I haven't really had the opportunity to play with the rank 4 skills of really, well, anything. My luck has been all over the place.

Someday I'll play around with more creative builds again. When I can actually pull the fodder for them.
Accent Shop!

I really want DC for Conrad, but I have no extra units with it. Just gotta hope for a lucky Hector summon or something. ;A;
I really want DC for Conrad, but I have no extra units with it. Just gotta hope for a lucky Hector summon or something. ;A;
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
odd question but does anyone have a Duma and Yune that I could borrow for an animation compilation? those two are whom I'm missing and I've been struggling to get into contact with anyone that has either of them
odd question but does anyone have a Duma and Yune that I could borrow for an animation compilation? those two are whom I'm missing and I've been struggling to get into contact with anyone that has either of them
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@kandiedrifloonie I have a Yune!
@kandiedrifloonie I have a Yune!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel
I don't think I have you on my friends list. my ID is 2325221226 and my lead is a +10 Shigure
@GlitterDCMarvel
I don't think I have you on my friends list. my ID is 2325221226 and my lead is a +10 Shigure
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@kandiedrifloonie okey!
Sent!
@kandiedrifloonie okey!
Sent!
@GlitterDCMarvel
accepted! mind switching your lead to Yune so I could use her in the brigade? (you'll need to enter a battle with her for it to refresh)
@GlitterDCMarvel
accepted! mind switching your lead to Yune so I could use her in the brigade? (you'll need to enter a battle with her for it to refresh)
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
Mmhmm! No problem!
@kandiedrifloonie
Tell me when you are done :3
Mmhmm! No problem!
@kandiedrifloonie
Tell me when you are done :3
@GlitterDCMarvel
done :)
@GlitterDCMarvel
done :)
PCyLkux.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
Hello, Heroes friends! Does anyone here know of a general FE thread on flight rising?
Hello, Heroes friends! Does anyone here know of a general FE thread on flight rising?
eirika_greatlord_sword.gif+3 fr timeephraim_greatlord_lance.gif
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 ... 702 703