Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 5000t Sketches!20000t traditional(close)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@LapisDragon17718 Yes of course! ^u^

Seriously how are you all finding me!? I practically don't exist...
@LapisDragon17718 Yes of course! ^u^

Seriously how are you all finding me!? I practically don't exist...
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Natta

(I believe that it may be your shop name that attracts customers, and that's how people notice the shop? That's probably why)
@Natta

(I believe that it may be your shop name that attracts customers, and that's how people notice the shop? That's probably why)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@DoggoneCreature ha i think you pinged the wrong person ^.^" you ment to ping Natta :3
@DoggoneCreature ha i think you pinged the wrong person ^.^" you ment to ping Natta :3
180.png8.png181.png

Jade ~ She/Her ~ Server Time
@JadeJewels
Oops! Sorry :P Phones can make things confusing sometimes.

@Natta
Can I be added to the ping list? I'd love to get some art!
@JadeJewels
Oops! Sorry :P Phones can make things confusing sometimes.

@Natta
Can I be added to the ping list? I'd love to get some art!
@DoggoneCreature Sure thing! Thank you!
@DoggoneCreature Sure thing! Thank you!
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Natta

Please add me to your waiting list! I found some of your art on one of my hatchlings that sold months ago :)
@Natta

Please add me to your waiting list! I found some of your art on one of my hatchlings that sold months ago :)
YbS9jyj.png
@Natta

OOO this is so nice quality for just 10kt!! I'd love to be added to the waitlist!!
@Natta

OOO this is so nice quality for just 10kt!! I'd love to be added to the waitlist!!
5hF3FGk.png
tn0RSo5.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.pngkHBaXec.png
sGKQjiI.png
Working on art for this
@Fizzywits & @IzzyWizzy Hello! Long time no hear I totally realize [emoji=spiral sad size=2] I have some explaining to do... [center]About 2 years ago I got really stressed out about a lot of life things and even the Flight Rising itself. So I jumped off for a long wile; then I jumped back on to trying and get back into the game. I was on for a month and at the time I realized that I might never want too be back on Flight Rising. The friends originally stared playing with had stopped playing long ago and I wasn't in a good mental space to handle the time and energy needed to play. I had a lot of things I wanted to finish before I left, especially finishing the art commissions for this shop, but with the consoling of the close people in my life I just, well.... Left. I hated that I just left suddenly and it never left my mind that I failed some of you in my promise of art, but I never imagine I would ever come back. I thought this game would be a part of my past. A good and bad memory. Then one of my close friends that had introduced me to this game said that they started playing again. I felt bad for my forgotten layer and asked them if they wanted to take some of my old dragons so they weren't just rotting away. So I came back on and the nostalgia flooded in. The stories and passion I put into my dragons I loved came running back to me. It was like looking into the sweet past of when I first played the game. When my friend alerted me of the small time frame to join. I remember making my Progen and learning how to play. I kinda missed it. I liked just having a medium for me and my friends to talk and even the people I met here. So after this long and very boring rant my point it I want to make up for the things I didn't finish. If you are still on and get this ping and I owe you still some art, ping me and I'ed like to finish or renew your request. And if you are wondering yes it's totally free of charge I just don't like failing people. My art has changed since then but I can send some examples it you are still interested or I can also find a way to reimburse you. I'm so very sorry for taking so long to get back to you I hope you understand I never tried to make a quick buck for cheat you out of your time and resources. I just realized I might not be able to handle the responsibility I took then opening this shop. ----- As for literally everyone else... @RELYKS @zzzhorses @Meowruff @sleepinq @Vampurr @nemodave @SeleneHime @SimFeetUnde @SamuelMaybird @QuetzalQueen @FauveNox @JadeJewels @Failuresaurus @LapisDragon17718 @DoggoneCreature @WyvernWarrior I will probably never reopen! I know it's kinda weird to ping you all just to tell you that, but let me explain. I'm still on the fence I wether or not I want to reopen. The reason I stoped in the first place was because I had a bad habit on holding myself to a invisible deadline that if I don't meet it then I feel like... well I got really stressed and upset about it so; Even thought I love doing art and even drawing other peoples stuff I fear the side affects of doing so. I still do art so maybe if I can get myself to a place where I'm conferable with doing art for others at my own pace and set up a better system so I don't do what I did last time then yes; I will reopen. For now then you for your time and have a nice day. [/center] Sincerely, Natta
@Fizzywits & @IzzyWizzy

Hello! Long time no hear I totally realize

I have some explaining to do...

About 2 years ago I got really stressed out about a lot of life things and even the Flight Rising itself. So I jumped off for a long wile; then I jumped back on to trying and get back into the game. I was on for a month and at the time I realized that I might never want too be back on Flight Rising. The friends originally stared playing with had stopped playing long ago and I wasn't in a good mental space to handle the time and energy needed to play. I had a lot of things I wanted to finish before I left, especially finishing the art commissions for this shop, but with the consoling of the close people in my life I just, well....

Left.

I hated that I just left suddenly and it never left my mind that I failed some of you in my promise of art, but I never imagine I would ever come back. I thought this game would be a part of my past. A good and bad memory.

Then one of my close friends that had introduced me to this game said that they started playing again. I felt bad for my forgotten layer and asked them if they wanted to take some of my old dragons so they weren't just rotting away. So I came back on and the nostalgia flooded in. The stories and passion I put into my dragons I loved came running back to me. It was like looking into the sweet past of when I first played the game. When my friend alerted me of the small time frame to join. I remember making my Progen and learning how to play. I kinda missed it. I liked just having a medium for me and my friends to talk and even the people I met here.

So after this long and very boring rant my point it I want to make up for the things I didn't finish. If you are still on and get this ping and I owe you still some art, ping me and I'ed like to finish or renew your request. And if you are wondering yes it's totally free of charge I just don't like failing people. My art has changed since then but I can send some examples it you are still interested or I can also find a way to reimburse you.

I'm so very sorry for taking so long to get back to you I hope you understand I never tried to make a quick buck for cheat you out of your time and resources. I just realized I might not be able to handle the responsibility I took then opening this shop.

As for literally everyone else...

@RELYKS @zzzhorses @Meowruff @sleepinq @Vampurr @nemodave @SeleneHime @SimFeetUnde @SamuelMaybird @QuetzalQueen @FauveNox @JadeJewels @Failuresaurus @LapisDragon17718 @DoggoneCreature @WyvernWarrior

I will probably never reopen!

I know it's kinda weird to ping you all just to tell you that, but let me explain.

I'm still on the fence I wether or not I want to reopen. The reason I stoped in the first place was because I had a bad habit on holding myself to a invisible deadline that if I don't meet it then I feel like... well I got really stressed and upset about it so; Even thought I love doing art and even drawing other peoples stuff I fear the side affects of doing so. I still do art so maybe if I can get myself to a place where I'm conferable with doing art for others at my own pace and set up a better system so I don't do what I did last time then yes; I will reopen.

For now then you for your time and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Natta
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Natta - Don't worry about it. Your mental health comes first. *Hug!*
@Natta - Don't worry about it. Your mental health comes first. *Hug!*
+2 FR Time. | eGiN2Xv.png
Lore Masterpost | Tn4TEAZ.png
@SeleneHime

Thank you very much!
@SeleneHime

Thank you very much!
OOrvTFg.jpg