Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 5000t Sketches!20000t traditional(close)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Samurott12345

No Problem! I'm just glade you where able to get your art! Have a nice day!
@Samurott12345

No Problem! I'm just glade you where able to get your art! Have a nice day!
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Sacnite HI! I finally got one of your requests done! Here he is! I think he turned out well. The mane gave me some trouble but I still turned out good I thing.... Anyways Enjoy! The other one should be done soon. Feed back is welcome! [s]AHHHH!!! WAIT GIVE ME A SEC!!!! I FUGDED SOMETHING UP!!!!![/s] Sorry I missed something with the apparel(forgot to put the whiskers on top) [img]http://i.imgur.com/wCu3eq7.png[/img]
@Sacnite

HI! I finally got one of your requests done! Here he is! I think he turned out well. The mane gave me some trouble but I still turned out good I thing.... Anyways Enjoy! The other one should be done soon. Feed back is welcome!

AHHHH!!! WAIT GIVE ME A SEC!!!! I FUGDED SOMETHING UP!!!!!
Sorry I missed something with the apparel(forgot to put the whiskers on top)

wCu3eq7.png
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Sacnite Hi! sorry for being late about this one. I've been drawing too many dragons making it hard to get the mouth right. Anyways hope you like your art! Please send me a response so I know you got you art! Other than that have a nice day/night. [img]http://i.imgur.com/3E0Fifj.jpg[/img]
@Sacnite Hi! sorry for being late about this one. I've been drawing too many dragons making it hard to get the mouth right. Anyways hope you like your art! Please send me a response so I know you got you art! Other than that have a nice day/night.

3E0Fifj.jpg
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Natta
Can you ping me when this opens?
@Natta
Can you ping me when this opens?
15587.png
@Natta
Can you please add me to your waiting list?? I absolutely love your art! It's so cool!
@Natta
Can you please add me to your waiting list?? I absolutely love your art! It's so cool!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
@sleepinq@Vampurr Aww thank you so much ^v^ Of course I'll add you two to the list! Have a awesome day!
@sleepinq@Vampurr Aww thank you so much ^v^ Of course I'll add you two to the list! Have a awesome day!
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Natta
AHHH She looks so cool! Thank you so much!
@Natta
AHHH She looks so cool! Thank you so much!
Yokai.gif
@Natta please add me to the waiting list!
@Natta please add me to the waiting list!
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@Natta - Please add me to the wait list! :3
@Natta - Please add me to the wait list! :3
+2 FR Time. | eGiN2Xv.png
Lore Masterpost | Tn4TEAZ.png
Is there a limit to how many people can get?
And can I be on your wait list? :D @Natta
Is there a limit to how many people can get?
And can I be on your wait list? :D @Natta
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17