Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 ... 3167 3168
@przewalski
Bad luck. What item you get depends on what type of item you put in, and what color you get depends on RNG. Green is the most common color to get, so you getting just green is just luck.

For reference, the item types that give each type of material:

Food=goo
Materials=ooze
Familiars=muck
Apparel=slime
Trinkets=sludge

Rarity of the item doesn't matter either, so don't waste your rare trinkets on Baldwin.
@przewalski
Bad luck. What item you get depends on what type of item you put in, and what color you get depends on RNG. Green is the most common color to get, so you getting just green is just luck.

For reference, the item types that give each type of material:

Food=goo
Materials=ooze
Familiars=muck
Apparel=slime
Trinkets=sludge

Rarity of the item doesn't matter either, so don't waste your rare trinkets on Baldwin.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
The drakeharvest update says that coli enemies have a chance to drop plant food items, but I've done at least 15 battles today and I haven't gotten a single one. Is this normal?
The drakeharvest update says that coli enemies have a chance to drop plant food items, but I've done at least 15 battles today and I haven't gotten a single one. Is this normal?
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@diamondsnake7

Yes. 15 battles is a fairly small amount--about what can be done in about 3-4 minutes of battling, and the drop rate is only around a 10% from critters that drop plants if I'm remembering correctly.

I'm at about 8 stacks of the micro-holiday food drops and I've been at long enough to get 4 dragons to L25 so far this week.

Coli drops are all about how much time you spend and how many battles per minute you can cram into that time. You might want to check out the Sedona guide for faster stats on your dragons. You should be able to do 15 battles in the Bamboo Forest in under 5 minutes with a Sedona team and in 3-4 minutes with a Culex team.
@diamondsnake7

Yes. 15 battles is a fairly small amount--about what can be done in about 3-4 minutes of battling, and the drop rate is only around a 10% from critters that drop plants if I'm remembering correctly.

I'm at about 8 stacks of the micro-holiday food drops and I've been at long enough to get 4 dragons to L25 so far this week.

Coli drops are all about how much time you spend and how many battles per minute you can cram into that time. You might want to check out the Sedona guide for faster stats on your dragons. You should be able to do 15 battles in the Bamboo Forest in under 5 minutes with a Sedona team and in 3-4 minutes with a Culex team.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind thanks so much!
@Nightwind thanks so much!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
@Leopardmask Thank you!
@Leopardmask Thank you!
Can new players still only make a progen with the old colorwheel? c:
Can new players still only make a progen with the old colorwheel? c:
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium Yes. Progens only use the old colour wheel.
@cordifolium Yes. Progens only use the old colour wheel.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
This sounds like the perfect forum for something I'm uncertain about.

Recently, when idling on a page on FR I will be redirected to another site if enough time has passed. One site asks that I update my Flash player (which it is up to date) with a pop up window that looks suspicious and another is followed shortly by a rapid series of redirections.

My question is this: Does this situation fall under the context of a pop-up ad, or is this a bug that should be reported? I ask, given that I'm unsure where specifically I should pose this question, given there is an advertisement reporting thread and I don't wait long enough to see what is on the redirected page for fear that it contains malicious content.

Thank you in advance for any advice that is given.
This sounds like the perfect forum for something I'm uncertain about.

Recently, when idling on a page on FR I will be redirected to another site if enough time has passed. One site asks that I update my Flash player (which it is up to date) with a pop up window that looks suspicious and another is followed shortly by a rapid series of redirections.

My question is this: Does this situation fall under the context of a pop-up ad, or is this a bug that should be reported? I ask, given that I'm unsure where specifically I should pose this question, given there is an advertisement reporting thread and I don't wait long enough to see what is on the redirected page for fear that it contains malicious content.

Thank you in advance for any advice that is given.
@ZenithDragon

FR doesn't have anything that would automatically redirct you anywhere off-site, so to me that sounds like a particularly nasty ad that definitely should be reported
@ZenithDragon

FR doesn't have anything that would automatically redirct you anywhere off-site, so to me that sounds like a particularly nasty ad that definitely should be reported
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien

Alright, thanks for the swift response.
@Elaendorlien

Alright, thanks for the swift response.
1 2 ... 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 ... 3167 3168