Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | writing [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ladylilitu

sorry, was at work

funnily enough that is his full name. the backstory for that is that the best pilots get dumb long poetic names that are a pain to write down or say because of some guy a few thousand years ago who declared that to be A Thing, and now people do that just because
it does give a good idea of an aesthetic though

and yes, something like what you just gave- synesthete, or however you said it. it's a beautiful lovely detached (but oh so close) way of describing a character :)
@ladylilitu

sorry, was at work

funnily enough that is his full name. the backstory for that is that the best pilots get dumb long poetic names that are a pain to write down or say because of some guy a few thousand years ago who declared that to be A Thing, and now people do that just because
it does give a good idea of an aesthetic though

and yes, something like what you just gave- synesthete, or however you said it. it's a beautiful lovely detached (but oh so close) way of describing a character :)
iora5small.png x sigg2.png x
earthanim3.gif
exceed - they/them
art -- adopts
@exceed Okay, got it! That's definitely an amusing explanation, pfft [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
@exceed Okay, got it! That's definitely an amusing explanation, pfft
celine%20sig.gif
@xolrit Here you go! It's 36 words, so it would be 1.8kt ^^ Please let me know if you want any changes.
Quote:
silver bells and cherry-stain kisses, effervescent champagne in crystalline goblets. precious gems set in filigree, the silky-shining-gloss of hair sweeping over narrow shoulders. roseate fairy lights, a carpet of sakura snowflakes. i will always find you
@xolrit Here you go! It's 36 words, so it would be 1.8kt ^^ Please let me know if you want any changes.
Quote:
silver bells and cherry-stain kisses, effervescent champagne in crystalline goblets. precious gems set in filigree, the silky-shining-gloss of hair sweeping over narrow shoulders. roseate fairy lights, a carpet of sakura snowflakes. i will always find you
celine%20sig.gif
@exceed I hope this is okay! It ended up being 59 words, so it would be 5.9kt. [quote] a string of code, [b]above the graveyard of the rosewood nebula, the solemn starbird drew its last breath[/b] wending its way across a galaxy of silver-cold wires. comet trails reflected in starry eyes, they say the blue flame is the hottest. the heartbeat of a patchwork crew, all-for-one and one-for-all. consciousness -- -a candle - -- about- - -to go - -out. [i]system restart.[/i] [/quote] [code] a string of code, [b]above the graveyard of the rosewood nebula, the solemn starbird drew its last breath[/b] wending its way across a galaxy of silver-cold wires. comet trails reflected in starry eyes, they say the blue flame is the hottest. the heartbeat of a patchwork crew, all-for-one and one-for-all. consciousness -- -a candle - -- about- - -to go - -out. [i]system restart.[/i] [/code]
@exceed I hope this is okay! It ended up being 59 words, so it would be 5.9kt.
Quote:
a string of code, above the graveyard of the rosewood nebula, the solemn starbird drew its last breath wending its way across a galaxy of silver-cold wires. comet trails reflected in starry eyes, they say the blue flame is the hottest. the heartbeat of a patchwork crew, all-for-one and one-for-all. consciousness -- -a candle - -- about- - -to go - -out. system restart.
Code:
a string of code, [b]above the graveyard of the rosewood nebula, the solemn starbird drew its last breath[/b] wending its way across a galaxy of silver-cold wires. comet trails reflected in starry eyes, they say the blue flame is the hottest. the heartbeat of a patchwork crew, all-for-one and one-for-all. consciousness -- -a candle - -- about- - -to go - -out. [i]system restart.[/i]
celine%20sig.gif
@acelien @xolrit @xenonx3 @aehdncl @iralla @sirrophi @altdd1112 @linnet @yukorusshi

Hello! Opening up again because I desperately need funds for an auction going on currently~

I'd like to announce a change in my prices: due to a change in my writing style resulting in a more polished and elegant product, prices for FR and non-FR writing will be going up to 25kt per 100 words.

I have split blurbs into two different categories: synesthesia and poetic. Synesthesia blurbs are 30kt per 30 words, with 1kt for every 5 words afterwards, and poetic blurbs are 25kt per 100 words.

Additionally, since I need funds, all slots are now unlimited for the next week. This will almost never happen again, so hurry and snag some now!

New examples for all categories minus non-FR writing (non-FR writing example coming soon) have also been added!
@acelien @xolrit @xenonx3 @aehdncl @iralla @sirrophi @altdd1112 @linnet @yukorusshi

Hello! Opening up again because I desperately need funds for an auction going on currently~

I'd like to announce a change in my prices: due to a change in my writing style resulting in a more polished and elegant product, prices for FR and non-FR writing will be going up to 25kt per 100 words.

I have split blurbs into two different categories: synesthesia and poetic. Synesthesia blurbs are 30kt per 30 words, with 1kt for every 5 words afterwards, and poetic blurbs are 25kt per 100 words.

Additionally, since I need funds, all slots are now unlimited for the next week. This will almost never happen again, so hurry and snag some now!

New examples for all categories minus non-FR writing (non-FR writing example coming soon) have also been added!
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu [b]Username:[/b] MythicalViper [b]Commission Type:[/b] FR writing [b]Word Count:[/b] Around 350~500 - it's okay if you go a tad over, I'll pay you whatever you end up with [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]POV:[/b] 3rd person [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13998949] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139990/13998949_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Details:[/b] the moment when she realized that the only one she'd ever learned to love doesn't love her back despite all she's done for him, and the bitter realization of knowing that she could hate him as much as she wants and still care about him XD there's a story at the bottom of her bio, you really only need to read the last couple of lines for it to make sense ^^ (I think?) [b]Extra Notes:[/b] <3
@ladylilitu

Username: MythicalViper
Commission Type: FR writing
Word Count: Around 350~500 - it's okay if you go a tad over, I'll pay you whatever you end up with
Payment Type: Treasure
POV: 3rd person
Dragon:

13998949_350.png

Details: the moment when she realized that the only one she'd ever learned to love doesn't love her back despite all she's done for him, and the bitter realization of knowing that she could hate him as much as she wants and still care about him XD there's a story at the bottom of her bio, you really only need to read the last couple of lines for it to make sense ^^ (I think?)
Extra Notes: <3
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Claiming a slot (or um....a few *nervously coughs*)

I will update when i can

EDIT i am a fool and didn't ping myself @Plushstiel

Claiming a slot (or um....a few *nervously coughs*)

I will update when i can

EDIT i am a fool and didn't ping myself @Plushstiel

iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@nepkitty

Pinging myself for later
@nepkitty

Pinging myself for later
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
Username: acelien
Dragon/s: Onuava and Hecate
Commission Type: FR Writing
Word Count: no limit, go wild lol
Payment Type: gem/treasure mix
Details: (copied directly from discord for ease lol)
-Hecate: a sorceress for hire, she sells a variety of cursed and/or blessed objects and will even customize spells for customers (for the right price). created the curse that altered Marquise's appearance (she even once offered to remove it, free of charge, after running into the sheriff and seeing how well she was taking it. Marquise, of course, declined)
-Onuava: doesnt actually live in town, but the residents are aware of her and a few have even sought out her services. a witch who specializes in fertility spells, she lives a quite life in her own private corner of a swamp. she'll bless anyone willing to seek her out in her humble abode
Extra Notes: have fun :3c
Username: acelien
Dragon/s: Onuava and Hecate
Commission Type: FR Writing
Word Count: no limit, go wild lol
Payment Type: gem/treasure mix
Details: (copied directly from discord for ease lol)
-Hecate: a sorceress for hire, she sells a variety of cursed and/or blessed objects and will even customize spells for customers (for the right price). created the curse that altered Marquise's appearance (she even once offered to remove it, free of charge, after running into the sheriff and seeing how well she was taking it. Marquise, of course, declined)
-Onuava: doesnt actually live in town, but the residents are aware of her and a few have even sought out her services. a witch who specializes in fertility spells, she lives a quite life in her own private corner of a swamp. she'll bless anyone willing to seek her out in her humble abode
Extra Notes: have fun :3c
ezgif-1-e71bed4989.gif
@ladylilitu

Username: Kagaku
Dragon/s: n/a (OC D&D character work)
Commission Type: Synesthesia Blurb/Non-FR Writing
Word Count: 10-30 words for the Synaesthesia piece, 200-500 for the other
Payment Type: Depending on length either mixed currency or skink/poison if cost goes high enough?
POV: Non FR diary entry
Details:: This is regarding Seraphina my d&d cleric
Extra Notes:: I'll DM you specifics
@ladylilitu

Username: Kagaku
Dragon/s: n/a (OC D&D character work)
Commission Type: Synesthesia Blurb/Non-FR Writing
Word Count: 10-30 words for the Synaesthesia piece, 200-500 for the other
Payment Type: Depending on length either mixed currency or skink/poison if cost goes high enough?
POV: Non FR diary entry
Details:: This is regarding Seraphina my d&d cleric
Extra Notes:: I'll DM you specifics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9