Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | writing [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@chocoapple Order confirmed!
@chocoapple Order confirmed!
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu
Hello! I was chocoapple, but I've changed my name to Tuath now.
@ladylilitu
Hello! I was chocoapple, but I've changed my name to Tuath now.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@tuath Got it! My mom came home from a surgery a few days ago so I haven’t been able to work on your commission as much as I would have liked.

Additionally, what exactly would you like me to write about for Randa? Do you want an anecdote, or something else?
@tuath Got it! My mom came home from a surgery a few days ago so I haven’t been able to work on your commission as much as I would have liked.

Additionally, what exactly would you like me to write about for Randa? Do you want an anecdote, or something else?
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu
That's fine! Please take all the time you need; real life comes first. I hope she has a fast recovery.
And an anecdote/just a look into her daily life would work. ^^
@ladylilitu
That's fine! Please take all the time you need; real life comes first. I hope she has a fast recovery.
And an anecdote/just a look into her daily life would work. ^^
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@huntressclairice
Quote:
Gerta comes here to dance. When she doesn’t know what to do.

She has always felt that her place is with the flashing teeth and the ivory claws of the Rotting Remnant’s warriors, but she knows, deep inside another part of her, that she lacks the instinct to cleave flesh asunder, to revel in the acrid bitterness of a Serthis hide. Her own heart cleaves in two when she sees the pain of others.

But there is no place here for a Plague dragon who wishes for the weak to survive. After all, the Broodmother champions dragons who prize survival above all else.

The crude, earthen pit in front of her holds the corpses of countless rivals, of Beastclan, of even fellow Plague dragons. Yet another reminder of what befalls those with compassion.

She sways and swoops gracefully around its edge, lost in thought.

There is equality in death, as there is not in life. Those who are weak do not survive.

The tempo of Gerta’s dance increases, and her lithe limbs whirl faster and faster in a dizzying pinwheel until her worries fall away.

The bones of long vanquished foes rattle in the pestilent winds of the Rotrock Rim.
@huntressclairice
Quote:
Gerta comes here to dance. When she doesn’t know what to do.

She has always felt that her place is with the flashing teeth and the ivory claws of the Rotting Remnant’s warriors, but she knows, deep inside another part of her, that she lacks the instinct to cleave flesh asunder, to revel in the acrid bitterness of a Serthis hide. Her own heart cleaves in two when she sees the pain of others.

But there is no place here for a Plague dragon who wishes for the weak to survive. After all, the Broodmother champions dragons who prize survival above all else.

The crude, earthen pit in front of her holds the corpses of countless rivals, of Beastclan, of even fellow Plague dragons. Yet another reminder of what befalls those with compassion.

She sways and swoops gracefully around its edge, lost in thought.

There is equality in death, as there is not in life. Those who are weak do not survive.

The tempo of Gerta’s dance increases, and her lithe limbs whirl faster and faster in a dizzying pinwheel until her worries fall away.

The bones of long vanquished foes rattle in the pestilent winds of the Rotrock Rim.
celine%20sig.gif
@tuath I'm so sorry for the wait ^^ I definitely didn't expect to take this long, and I won't be charging for this. Please let me know if you would like any changes (unlimited).
Quote:
The bitter scent of fresh herbs is redolent in the perfumed air around Randa. With movements borne from years of repetition, she gathers up the various bundles of herbs she has acquired here in Amsterwick and wraps them carefully in a clean, faded rag.

She ties a knot to secure this makeshift bag to her side and begins the dusty trudge to Hulmoor. After about two hours, she reaches her destination.

Due to the harsh weather aboveground, the marketplace is instead set underground, in an intricate maze of caves. She ducks through a crush of stalagmites and enters the caverns. Stalactites hang from the ceiling, their delicate etching as beautiful as any tapestry Randa has ever seen. She hears the busy hum of the crush of dragons and realizes she is nearing the agora.

Colours spiral across her vision, while a thousand scents assail her sensitive nose. Traders come from all over Sornieth to set up shop here. The sweet, honeyed scent of Sunbeam Figs, the pungence of Pelagas Feather tea, and the spark-electricity that comes only from Charged Duneberries. She takes a deep breath, features relaxing.

Though a merchant through and through, she wouldn’t trade this paradise for anything.
@tuath I'm so sorry for the wait ^^ I definitely didn't expect to take this long, and I won't be charging for this. Please let me know if you would like any changes (unlimited).
Quote:
The bitter scent of fresh herbs is redolent in the perfumed air around Randa. With movements borne from years of repetition, she gathers up the various bundles of herbs she has acquired here in Amsterwick and wraps them carefully in a clean, faded rag.

She ties a knot to secure this makeshift bag to her side and begins the dusty trudge to Hulmoor. After about two hours, she reaches her destination.

Due to the harsh weather aboveground, the marketplace is instead set underground, in an intricate maze of caves. She ducks through a crush of stalagmites and enters the caverns. Stalactites hang from the ceiling, their delicate etching as beautiful as any tapestry Randa has ever seen. She hears the busy hum of the crush of dragons and realizes she is nearing the agora.

Colours spiral across her vision, while a thousand scents assail her sensitive nose. Traders come from all over Sornieth to set up shop here. The sweet, honeyed scent of Sunbeam Figs, the pungence of Pelagas Feather tea, and the spark-electricity that comes only from Charged Duneberries. She takes a deep breath, features relaxing.

Though a merchant through and through, she wouldn’t trade this paradise for anything.
celine%20sig.gif
@acelien @xolrit @xenonx3 @aehdncl @iralla @sirrophi

All slots open again!

Everything but FR writing is open again now!
@acelien @xolrit @xenonx3 @aehdncl @iralla @sirrophi

All slots open again!

Everything but FR writing is open again now!
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu
gday fellow lore writer! crikey, your writing is stunning

for this girl, named lupiter:
Not Found

Username: @/vintaegucci
Commission Type: fr writing
Word Count: 300 words or more (i will tip for excess words and will obviously pay per 100 words)
Payment Type: gems, possibly mixed
POV: 3rd omniscient
Details: my ideas for lupiter is she's a sprite-bred (in my story sprite-bred means: dragons with the odd ability to become their own version of an emperor dragon, as well as some other powers. these powers vary on what the parents are and the dragon itself), but her kind went extinct a long while ago. her powers (??) are like corrupted+moth+flowers+light?? flowers and ivy spew outta her mouth when she’s nervous or calm, and moths spew outta her mouth when she’s angry or terrified. when she fights, she can use all 3. her light abilities include all of the light-dragon-exclusive-stone-abilities. the corrupted means that all her powers can work on their own, and weird brown-black mist can appear around her abilities when theyre not working correctly. she minds her business and keeps to herself.
her mother is the sun and lupiter was born in 137. no one knows the whereabouts of her father. some people think the dove that sits by her windowsill is her father. the only possible way for her to die is to get killed by another dragon, not by age. she’s also highly allergic to the metallic stuff in swords. she looks to be around the age of 20-23 but can be perceived as a 30-40 year old. her mental age is that of a sage and she can remember almost everything that has happened to her.
Location: read this please. lives in briarwell, works in helios bay @ the ports. likes to travel to cader on weekends.
Extra Notes: she/he/they

if you’re unsure about anything or need information for a certain part, please pm me! otherwise you can just be creative (slightly -,,,-)
@ladylilitu
gday fellow lore writer! crikey, your writing is stunning

for this girl, named lupiter:
Not Found

Username: @/vintaegucci
Commission Type: fr writing
Word Count: 300 words or more (i will tip for excess words and will obviously pay per 100 words)
Payment Type: gems, possibly mixed
POV: 3rd omniscient
Details: my ideas for lupiter is she's a sprite-bred (in my story sprite-bred means: dragons with the odd ability to become their own version of an emperor dragon, as well as some other powers. these powers vary on what the parents are and the dragon itself), but her kind went extinct a long while ago. her powers (??) are like corrupted+moth+flowers+light?? flowers and ivy spew outta her mouth when she’s nervous or calm, and moths spew outta her mouth when she’s angry or terrified. when she fights, she can use all 3. her light abilities include all of the light-dragon-exclusive-stone-abilities. the corrupted means that all her powers can work on their own, and weird brown-black mist can appear around her abilities when theyre not working correctly. she minds her business and keeps to herself.
her mother is the sun and lupiter was born in 137. no one knows the whereabouts of her father. some people think the dove that sits by her windowsill is her father. the only possible way for her to die is to get killed by another dragon, not by age. she’s also highly allergic to the metallic stuff in swords. she looks to be around the age of 20-23 but can be perceived as a 30-40 year old. her mental age is that of a sage and she can remember almost everything that has happened to her.
Location: read this please. lives in briarwell, works in helios bay @ the ports. likes to travel to cader on weekends.
Extra Notes: she/he/they

if you’re unsure about anything or need information for a certain part, please pm me! otherwise you can just be creative (slightly -,,,-)
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@vintaegucci Got you down, thank you for the compliment! The details look wonderful, I can't wait to write for her ^^
@vintaegucci Got you down, thank you for the compliment! The details look wonderful, I can't wait to write for her ^^
celine%20sig.gif
Username: acelien
Commission Type: FR writing
Word Count: 300+ (ill pay per however many words <3)
Payment Type: Treasure
POV: 3rd person
Details: a charming rogue meets a beautiful performer
Extra Notes: thank you lili <33 and sorry for how vague this is sdfhak feel free to ping me about anything
Username: acelien
Commission Type: FR writing
Word Count: 300+ (ill pay per however many words <3)
Payment Type: Treasure
POV: 3rd person
Details: a charming rogue meets a beautiful performer
Extra Notes: thank you lili <33 and sorry for how vague this is sdfhak feel free to ping me about anything
ezgif-1-e71bed4989.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9