Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | writing [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Code:
@ladylilitu

Username: Nepkitty
Dragon/s: Halcyon! https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=258093&tab=dragon&did=25984573
Commission Type: FR Writing
Word Count: Up to 2500
Payment Type: Treasure
POV: preferably 3rd but whatever is easiest for you! <3
Details: he’s got some details in his bio but basically he likes making tasty dessert drinks! He particularly loves hot cocoa and gets annoyed when the clan’s shenanigans mess up his concoctions. (He’s like that hipster barista constantly trying out new drink recipes on his mates; Basil sympathizes with him (being the clan chef) but dear arcanist help radium if she gets gunpowder in his cocoa or blows up the kitchen again. Jubee chirps sympathetically at him but doesn’t do anything to actually get radium to stop doing her experiments in the kitchen)
Extra Notes: I’d love this to either be a story about how he ended up in this crazy floating ship and handles it without asking radium for a bomb to blow everyone on it up, or a snapshot of Daily Ship and Clan Shenanigans lol. Whichever you get inspiration for first is cool.

If I missed anything pls let me know, and feel free to dm on here or slack for more details if needed!
Code:
@ladylilitu

Username: Nepkitty
Dragon/s: Halcyon! https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=258093&tab=dragon&did=25984573
Commission Type: FR Writing
Word Count: Up to 2500
Payment Type: Treasure
POV: preferably 3rd but whatever is easiest for you! <3
Details: he’s got some details in his bio but basically he likes making tasty dessert drinks! He particularly loves hot cocoa and gets annoyed when the clan’s shenanigans mess up his concoctions. (He’s like that hipster barista constantly trying out new drink recipes on his mates; Basil sympathizes with him (being the clan chef) but dear arcanist help radium if she gets gunpowder in his cocoa or blows up the kitchen again. Jubee chirps sympathetically at him but doesn’t do anything to actually get radium to stop doing her experiments in the kitchen)
Extra Notes: I’d love this to either be a story about how he ended up in this crazy floating ship and handles it without asking radium for a bomb to blow everyone on it up, or a snapshot of Daily Ship and Clan Shenanigans lol. Whichever you get inspiration for first is cool.

If I missed anything pls let me know, and feel free to dm on here or slack for more details if needed!
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
@ladylilitu Definitely! She has an eldritch horror vibe to her, if that's something you like. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] And pure treasure it is!
@ladylilitu Definitely! She has an eldritch horror vibe to her, if that's something you like.

And pure treasure it is!

jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
FphbWVP.png5rGZRV2.png
@ladylilitu do you do clan lore by any chance? :o
@ladylilitu do you do clan lore by any chance? :o
@puppicino I can certainly try! Fill out a form and I can take a gander at it.
@puppicino I can certainly try! Fill out a form and I can take a gander at it.
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu dope....

Username: puppicino
Dragon/s: n/a / clan lore
Commission Type: FR Writing/Synesthesia Blurb/Poetic Blurb... anything along these lines is fine!
Word Count: go wild!
Payment Type: gems!
POV: 3rd person!
Details: im generally looking for clan lore that touches in cottagecore/farmcore or anything soft in general! willing to hear/try out some other ideas though :eyes:
@ladylilitu dope....

Username: puppicino
Dragon/s: n/a / clan lore
Commission Type: FR Writing/Synesthesia Blurb/Poetic Blurb... anything along these lines is fine!
Word Count: go wild!
Payment Type: gems!
POV: 3rd person!
Details: im generally looking for clan lore that touches in cottagecore/farmcore or anything soft in general! willing to hear/try out some other ideas though :eyes:
@ladylilitu Hi there! I thought it'd be more appropriate to respond to your post here instead. (Thanks for reading Heurodys' lore, btw; I'm glad you liked it! ^^)

I'm open to being affiliates, although my requirements are a bit strict. x'D I see that your shop's marked "Closed"; are you planning to reopen soon?
@ladylilitu Hi there! I thought it'd be more appropriate to respond to your post here instead. (Thanks for reading Heurodys' lore, btw; I'm glad you liked it! ^^)

I'm open to being affiliates, although my requirements are a bit strict. x'D I see that your shop's marked "Closed"; are you planning to reopen soon?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@disillusionist I do plan to reopen! Last time I opened unlimited slots so I was flooded with around 20 commissions~ I'm still only a little less than halfway done, so I don't want to reopen until I finish all outstanding ones.
@disillusionist I do plan to reopen! Last time I opened unlimited slots so I was flooded with around 20 commissions~ I'm still only a little less than halfway done, so I don't want to reopen until I finish all outstanding ones.
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu That sounds great, thanks! ^^ Please feel free to hit me up when you're open again so we can exchange banners. Your lore is fantastic, and I'm sure a lot of my customers would be interested in it!
@ladylilitu That sounds great, thanks! ^^ Please feel free to hit me up when you're open again so we can exchange banners. Your lore is fantastic, and I'm sure a lot of my customers would be interested in it!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@nepkitty @plushstiel @acelien @rubiekanary @handleanimal @puppicino @aehdncl @kagaku @cosmicjello

Hello! I hope you're all well.

Unfortunately, I have some bad news. My laptop is dying, and I'm unable to use it for more than five minutes without the screen flashing and flickering. Until I'm able to get a new laptop, I'll be limited to using my phone for commissions. I don't type as quickly on my phone as I do my laptop, so this may result in commissions being delayed. I'm not sure how long they will be delayed, but I'll keep working as best as I can.

If you want to cancel an outstanding order due to this, feel free to ^^ I understand 100%.
@nepkitty @plushstiel @acelien @rubiekanary @handleanimal @puppicino @aehdncl @kagaku @cosmicjello

Hello! I hope you're all well.

Unfortunately, I have some bad news. My laptop is dying, and I'm unable to use it for more than five minutes without the screen flashing and flickering. Until I'm able to get a new laptop, I'll be limited to using my phone for commissions. I don't type as quickly on my phone as I do my laptop, so this may result in commissions being delayed. I'm not sure how long they will be delayed, but I'll keep working as best as I can.

If you want to cancel an outstanding order due to this, feel free to ^^ I understand 100%.
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu Aw i'm so so sorry to hear that, that must be awful for you! =0 I'm fine with waiting, it'll be done when it's done and that's more than okay with me. <3
@ladylilitu Aw i'm so so sorry to hear that, that must be awful for you! =0 I'm fine with waiting, it'll be done when it's done and that's more than okay with me. <3
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9