Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Endless Night Mafia [End]
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
[quote name="smilefires" date="2019-08-25 12:31:38" ] [snip] And that's the day. I could see Crows/Willow for sure. I guess Crows/Ora is second since the initial curiosity on Ora falls away. Crows/Ori is somewhere between an incredible distancing job and a potential disaster of their own making. [/quote] [LIST=1] [*]Okay so maybe you're right about Smiles not suspecting you (that much). But neither does FM. Smiles would probably question your motives more than FM would have, and keeping FM makes it easier to vote for me. Keeping both could blow up in either your or FM's direction, and I wonder if you could fend off FM or me when we're focused? Any trio with smiles would be simpler since we generally agree Smile's inno. I can't say for sure whether or not you would have feared this focus though, as you'd basically have to convince Smiles to vote for the other guy, as opposed to having to sus both FM and I, and I to sus both FM and you. Split attention. Even if you say you didn't think of these, that's not to say Crows couldn't have warned you about this in mafchat. [*]Tossing the lost under the bus doesn't get you either much town or maf cred, except if you go super hard and the others disagree in which case it gives maf cred. I'm pretty sure Crows was trying to either dunk or decoy-dunk someone, but what the logic is considering the context, I'm just not sure. If only she'd dunked all 3 of us. [*]How are your nerves holding up? I can't think of any instance where you absolutely lost your nerves but being really lost could mask that. And yes, the game really is just [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/397/C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg[/img] Oh, how about this, can you tell me your theories on the nks, and with relation to you?
smilefires wrote on 2019-08-25 12:31:38:
[snip]

And that's the day. I could see Crows/Willow for sure. I guess Crows/Ora is second since the initial curiosity on Ora falls away. Crows/Ori is somewhere between an incredible distancing job and a potential disaster of their own making.
  1. Okay so maybe you're right about Smiles not suspecting you (that much). But neither does FM. Smiles would probably question your motives more than FM would have, and keeping FM makes it easier to vote for me. Keeping both could blow up in either your or FM's direction, and I wonder if you could fend off FM or me when we're focused?
    Any trio with smiles would be simpler since we generally agree Smile's inno. I can't say for sure whether or not you would have feared this focus though, as you'd basically have to convince Smiles to vote for the other guy, as opposed to having to sus both FM and I, and I to sus both FM and you. Split attention.
    Even if you say you didn't think of these, that's not to say Crows couldn't have warned you about this in mafchat.
  2. Tossing the lost under the bus doesn't get you either much town or maf cred, except if you go super hard and the others disagree in which case it gives maf cred.
    I'm pretty sure Crows was trying to either dunk or decoy-dunk someone, but what the logic is considering the context, I'm just not sure. If only she'd dunked all 3 of us.
  3. How are your nerves holding up? I can't think of any instance where you absolutely lost your nerves but being really lost could mask that.

And yes, the game really is just
    C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Oh, how about this, can you tell me your theories on the nks, and with relation to you?
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Ori, like do you actually try to logically follow your posts before sending them off? Because you’re constantly arguing against and for the same points, in the same post and it kinda makes my eyes cross. Also it’s cute how every post of yours just turns around back into “wow golly gee that FM is sooooooo scummy, huh fellow innocent townies?”
Ori, like do you actually try to logically follow your posts before sending them off? Because you’re constantly arguing against and for the same points, in the same post and it kinda makes my eyes cross. Also it’s cute how every post of yours just turns around back into “wow golly gee that FM is sooooooo scummy, huh fellow innocent townies?”

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
It’s just like zzzzzzzzzzz
Every time you need to defend yourself or accuse others, you take a hard left down FM Is Scum Lane
Every time you need to defend yourself or accuse others, you take a hard left down FM Is Scum Lane

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
And I get it because you wanna flip Ora’s vote so you can hammer it in but also like, it’s super obvi and kinda stale
And I get it because you wanna flip Ora’s vote so you can hammer it in but also like, it’s super obvi and kinda stale

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
Also can we all just stop with the inactivity from willow= biggest scum tell ever? Like, I have a job and a life.
Also can we all just stop with the inactivity from willow= biggest scum tell ever? Like, I have a job and a life.

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
[quote name="FM84" date="2019-08-27 23:06:45" ] Ori, like do you actually try to logically follow your posts before sending them off? Because you’re constantly arguing against and for the same points, in the same post and it kinda makes my eyes cross. Also it’s cute how every post of yours just turns around back into “wow golly gee that FM is sooooooo scummy, huh fellow innocent townies?” [/quote] [quote name="FM84" date="2019-08-27 23:07:34" ] It’s just like zzzzzzzzzzz Every time you need to defend yourself or accuse others, you take a hard left down FM Is Scum Lane [/quote] Et tu? There's nothing wrong with having a job. But there should be something wrong with coming back, writing posts, and they don't help the other two not point at you. Such as why is Ora not a suspect, maybe?
FM84 wrote on 2019-08-27 23:06:45:
FM84 wrote on 2019-08-27 23:07:34:
Et tu?

There's nothing wrong with having a job. But there should be something wrong with coming back, writing posts, and they don't help the other two not point at you.

Such as why is Ora not a suspect, maybe?
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
[quote name="Oricole" date="2019-08-28 02:01:38" ] [quote name="FM84" date="2019-08-27 23:06:45" ] Ori, like do you actually try to logically follow your posts before sending them off? Because you’re constantly arguing against and for the same points, in the same post and it kinda makes my eyes cross. Also it’s cute how every post of yours just turns around back into “wow golly gee that FM is sooooooo scummy, huh fellow innocent townies?” [/quote] [quote name="FM84" date="2019-08-27 23:07:34" ] It’s just like zzzzzzzzzzz Every time you need to defend yourself or accuse others, you take a hard left down FM Is Scum Lane [/quote] Et tu? There's nothing wrong with having a job. But there should be something wrong with coming back, writing posts, and they don't help the other two not point at you. Such as why is Ora not a suspect, maybe? [/quote]
Oricole wrote on 2019-08-28 02:01:38:
FM84 wrote on 2019-08-27 23:06:45:
FM84 wrote on 2019-08-27 23:07:34:
Et tu?

There's nothing wrong with having a job. But there should be something wrong with coming back, writing posts, and they don't help the other two not point at you.

Such as why is Ora not a suspect, maybe?

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
Anyways
Why would it be scummy for me not to have a suss read on Ora? Either she’s scum or I am but it’s not a w/w thing lmaoooo
Anyways
Why would it be scummy for me not to have a suss read on Ora? Either she’s scum or I am but it’s not a w/w thing lmaoooo

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
I don’t care if you point at me, because like, literally, either I get lynched or you get lynched tonight. Either way someone wins: me, because I don’t have to read your floundering attempts at forcing a connection between me and crows lmao
I don’t care if you point at me, because like, literally, either I get lynched or you get lynched tonight. Either way someone wins: me, because I don’t have to read your floundering attempts at forcing a connection between me and crows lmao

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
Every bone in me tells me to self vote n then never open up this game again but
Every bone in me tells me to self vote n then never open up this game again but

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill