Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Endless Night Mafia [End]
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 77 78
[quote name="FM84" date="2019-08-27 12:06:06" ] If I’m scum, I’m really dumb, and like I know that’s totally me but also literally why would I vote crows when town wants a no lynch No logical through line there [/quote] Because town wants a no-lynch and it makes you look good? Just saying... The timing would've been odd, though, because people voted no-lynch after you voted Crows. I'll go back and check.
FM84 wrote on 2019-08-27 12:06:06:
If I’m scum, I’m really dumb, and like I know that’s totally me but also literally why would I vote crows when town wants a no lynch
No logical through line there
Because town wants a no-lynch and it makes you look good? Just saying...
The timing would've been odd, though, because people voted no-lynch after you voted Crows. I'll go back and check.
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
Also I didn’t choose one of y’all to string up, I’m just pursuing the same original scumtells I got several days ago. You’d be easier to mislynch, because if Ori was town I’d just keep driving her down towards you, and bada bing bada boom I win
Also I didn’t choose one of y’all to string up, I’m just pursuing the same original scumtells I got several days ago. You’d be easier to mislynch, because if Ori was town I’d just keep driving her down towards you, and bada bing bada boom I win

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
@oralee
Why, why, why would I create suss outta nowhere essentially to bus my teammate? Just reread just after I think day 2 start, where I had my lil realization
@oralee
Why, why, why would I create suss outta nowhere essentially to bus my teammate? Just reread just after I think day 2 start, where I had my lil realization

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
[quote name="FM84" date="2019-08-27 12:12:49" ] @/oralee Why, why, why would I create suss outta nowhere essentially to bus my teammate? Just reread just after I think day 2 start, where I had my lil realization [/quote] Oooh I had thought that was later. Switching my vote to Oricole. @Oricole Your turn to explain why you're not mafia. Or actually, explain why FM is mafia because you've done tons of defending yourself.
FM84 wrote on 2019-08-27 12:12:49:
@/oralee
Oooh I had thought that was later. Switching my vote to Oricole.

@Oricole
Your turn to explain why you're not mafia. Or actually, explain why FM is mafia because you've done tons of defending yourself.
Also GTG now I need to catch the bus. Be back later this evening.
Also GTG now I need to catch the bus. Be back later this evening.
[quote=unimportant announcement] All the missing flavor has been added [/quote]
unimportant announcement wrote:
All the missing flavor has been added
Well its not like you could no-lynch a second time. May as well bus the teammate for extra towncred. And if you're talking about the first time, it might have been weirder if you didn't. If you're the scum, killing firo was probably so you could say stuff about me and crows without firo saying anything.
Maybe it was originally for distancing. Or maybe you wanted to lead the lynch but Stan voted for Crows before you? And you just wanted towncred.

And do ye olde scumtells not come with amendments, despite so many pages of posts since?
'Then how come I ain't trying to start things with ora' because you didn't come up with something back then and its hard to do so now? If you start now of all times we'd probably call that desperate.
"Established as having fought the other maf" plus you, and a lot of other people.

Check page 71 @oralee for one point.
Also other points are that fm's been declaring people like stan and you town right? Do you know why? Because it wasn't written anywhere. So where'd that idea come from.

Disappeared yestersay after saying lynch crow then lynch ori. And just left it at that. You say you didn't know you were subbed but what's fm's reason? Smiles was waning back there, and fm should have kept checking the thread unless certain she'd get her way. Were you just that certain you were beyond suspicion for just that bit? Doesn't seem very thoughtful of town to do that.

'Why would I create sus outta nowhere to bus my teammate' would apply to a Crows-Ori situation too, just saying. Plus its not out of nowhere- if Fm is the other maf and firo said it was weird of crows to go after me then firo might have been silenced so they could go ahead with the implicate me plan. See above-if talking about crows-lynch d3 then stan voted first. If d2 then yes, I see nothing weird about the crows vote, but there's weirdness about indicting me as the other scum for that.

If fm had suspected me as maf voting for town re tasty and then pointed at the crows-ori weirdness, then two points together would have been pretty strong. As it is FM never brings up that point for some reason. You afraid I'd suspect you in turn if you brought that up since I thought we were both town then?

I don't see how its wrong to try and get some last minute defenses from both of you, and since I am capable of suspecting either of you.
You're doing much the same thing now so .

And back to you
Can you tell us why you aren't the maf.
Well its not like you could no-lynch a second time. May as well bus the teammate for extra towncred. And if you're talking about the first time, it might have been weirder if you didn't. If you're the scum, killing firo was probably so you could say stuff about me and crows without firo saying anything.
Maybe it was originally for distancing. Or maybe you wanted to lead the lynch but Stan voted for Crows before you? And you just wanted towncred.

And do ye olde scumtells not come with amendments, despite so many pages of posts since?
'Then how come I ain't trying to start things with ora' because you didn't come up with something back then and its hard to do so now? If you start now of all times we'd probably call that desperate.
"Established as having fought the other maf" plus you, and a lot of other people.

Check page 71 @oralee for one point.
Also other points are that fm's been declaring people like stan and you town right? Do you know why? Because it wasn't written anywhere. So where'd that idea come from.

Disappeared yestersay after saying lynch crow then lynch ori. And just left it at that. You say you didn't know you were subbed but what's fm's reason? Smiles was waning back there, and fm should have kept checking the thread unless certain she'd get her way. Were you just that certain you were beyond suspicion for just that bit? Doesn't seem very thoughtful of town to do that.

'Why would I create sus outta nowhere to bus my teammate' would apply to a Crows-Ori situation too, just saying. Plus its not out of nowhere- if Fm is the other maf and firo said it was weird of crows to go after me then firo might have been silenced so they could go ahead with the implicate me plan. See above-if talking about crows-lynch d3 then stan voted first. If d2 then yes, I see nothing weird about the crows vote, but there's weirdness about indicting me as the other scum for that.

If fm had suspected me as maf voting for town re tasty and then pointed at the crows-ori weirdness, then two points together would have been pretty strong. As it is FM never brings up that point for some reason. You afraid I'd suspect you in turn if you brought that up since I thought we were both town then?

I don't see how its wrong to try and get some last minute defenses from both of you, and since I am capable of suspecting either of you.
You're doing much the same thing now so .

And back to you
Can you tell us why you aren't the maf.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Town didn't quite want a no-lynch then. You could always say you are that certain crows is scum and vote. Not following the crowd can be used as a sign of thinking town so.
Town didn't quite want a no-lynch then. You could always say you are that certain crows is scum and vote. Not following the crowd can be used as a sign of thinking town so.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
Why I'm not maf:
One: Why would I kill two people in a row who thought I was town? That is the height of stupidity if I wanted to survive LyLo. Stanari was sure I was town and Smiles was more sure than either of you. It would have been a tactical error in the extreme to kill them. You say Smiles was getting more sus of me but reading through what I missed I'd hardly count that. Furthermore, I hadn't actually seen any of it so...that wouldn't have factored into any decision making.
Two: I am frequently lost. Occasionally people are sus and something doesn't line up but I am rarely strongly sus of anyone and logic works well to change my mind. Your point about distancing...wouldn't it have been easy for Crows to suggest distancing and then toss new, inexperienced me under the bus to gain credit as town? This game has easily been the one where I've been under the most suspicion (including when I got lynched, oddly enough), so...it wouldn't have been hard.
Three: Relying on meta, I'm afraid, but...I have played very few games. I was town in all but the first, where I was a chaotic 3P vs 3 mafia factions and long story. I still played as town, in essence. I've played pretty much the exact same way in all of them. Honestly, I have no idea if I'd play differently as mafia but based on IRL mafia experience and watching new players switching between town and maf I'm betting I would. Therefore...

I can't use the same reasoning Smiles did because, unfortunately, me, you, and FM are all in the same boat when it comes to voting. I could have voted Crow and didn't, you could have and didn't, and FM voted early on. I will say their "last-edited" time for Crows is before either of us (or was it me and Smiles?) voted no-lynch, so still running the risk of fruitlessly killing a teammate without resistance, though it might conf them so depends. However, as FM pointed out, she called out Crows early on D2 and I don't get the logic behind that if she were maf.

Annnd after reading through more we're back to oh-crap-which-one-of-you-is-lying. I....don't really have time before 19FRT tomorrow, sadly, except a tad beween 10-11FRT. I'll read through Crows interactions and see if that helps.
Why I'm not maf:
One: Why would I kill two people in a row who thought I was town? That is the height of stupidity if I wanted to survive LyLo. Stanari was sure I was town and Smiles was more sure than either of you. It would have been a tactical error in the extreme to kill them. You say Smiles was getting more sus of me but reading through what I missed I'd hardly count that. Furthermore, I hadn't actually seen any of it so...that wouldn't have factored into any decision making.
Two: I am frequently lost. Occasionally people are sus and something doesn't line up but I am rarely strongly sus of anyone and logic works well to change my mind. Your point about distancing...wouldn't it have been easy for Crows to suggest distancing and then toss new, inexperienced me under the bus to gain credit as town? This game has easily been the one where I've been under the most suspicion (including when I got lynched, oddly enough), so...it wouldn't have been hard.
Three: Relying on meta, I'm afraid, but...I have played very few games. I was town in all but the first, where I was a chaotic 3P vs 3 mafia factions and long story. I still played as town, in essence. I've played pretty much the exact same way in all of them. Honestly, I have no idea if I'd play differently as mafia but based on IRL mafia experience and watching new players switching between town and maf I'm betting I would. Therefore...

I can't use the same reasoning Smiles did because, unfortunately, me, you, and FM are all in the same boat when it comes to voting. I could have voted Crow and didn't, you could have and didn't, and FM voted early on. I will say their "last-edited" time for Crows is before either of us (or was it me and Smiles?) voted no-lynch, so still running the risk of fruitlessly killing a teammate without resistance, though it might conf them so depends. However, as FM pointed out, she called out Crows early on D2 and I don't get the logic behind that if she were maf.

Annnd after reading through more we're back to oh-crap-which-one-of-you-is-lying. I....don't really have time before 19FRT tomorrow, sadly, except a tad beween 10-11FRT. I'll read through Crows interactions and see if that helps.
Oops @Oricole look up
Oops @Oricole look up
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 77 78