Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 ... 3168 3169
Hi!! I have a question about the last Thundercrack carnivale skin contest. I haven't received my copy of the skin I made yet! I wasn't really sure wether to ask this but since the new festival has started now, I thought maybe it was time hfdssfdj

(I did get the message with the gems and other stuff, saying I'd receive the skin copy separately!)
Hi!! I have a question about the last Thundercrack carnivale skin contest. I haven't received my copy of the skin I made yet! I wasn't really sure wether to ask this but since the new festival has started now, I thought maybe it was time hfdssfdj

(I did get the message with the gems and other stuff, saying I'd receive the skin copy separately!)
Hi, does the Auction House take a percentage off gem sales as well as treasure sales? It seems like it wouldn't since I see 1-gem prices, but I can't actually find confirmation anywhere.
Hi, does the Auction House take a percentage off gem sales as well as treasure sales? It seems like it wouldn't since I see 1-gem prices, but I can't actually find confirmation anywhere.
don't like my dragons
@Astariall There are no fees for gem sales, only treasure!
@Astariall There are no fees for gem sales, only treasure!
@Cynictis Great, thanks for confirming that!
@Cynictis Great, thanks for confirming that!
don't like my dragons
Where can I find the rules regarding bumping forum posts? I know I've seen it once, but now I can't find it.
Where can I find the rules regarding bumping forum posts? I know I've seen it once, but now I can't find it.
Ysx511y.gif
@Scy64

It's under Spam, near the bottom.
@Scy64

It's under Spam, near the bottom.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
I have 3 genes that I don't want. Tried selling them and no one wants them either. How do I remove them from my Hoard?
I have 3 genes that I don't want. Tried selling them and no one wants them either. How do I remove them from my Hoard?
dosJ2VK.png
@Pat what genes specifically? if you check LAH and price lower than current listings, they should sell pretty easily.
@Pat what genes specifically? if you check LAH and price lower than current listings, they should sell pretty easily.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Are achievements a thing anymore? Can't find the link, and I swear there were there a few weeks ago... Just finished the chess set one, I think.
Are achievements a thing anymore? Can't find the link, and I swear there were there a few weeks ago... Just finished the chess set one, I think.
@Sivrhea no, they were deactivated on August 16. You won't be able to get your chess set achievement any longer, unless a similar achievement is added in to the next new achievement system, but that has no planned release date yet. You can still track down what achievements you had earned by looking through all the recent clan activity on your profile, if you want to see what ones you did have before the system was removed.
@Sivrhea no, they were deactivated on August 16. You won't be able to get your chess set achievement any longer, unless a similar achievement is added in to the next new achievement system, but that has no planned release date yet. You can still track down what achievements you had earned by looking through all the recent clan activity on your profile, if you want to see what ones you did have before the system was removed.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
1 2 ... 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 ... 3168 3169