Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst thing about the flight above you?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25
Fire just seems inhabitable. you can make excuses about the plauge flight being inhabited by single-celled-(and possibly draconic)-organisims, but fire, nothing survives high enough temperatures. and how do dragons fish in magma?
Fire just seems inhabitable. you can make excuses about the plauge flight being inhabited by single-celled-(and possibly draconic)-organisims, but fire, nothing survives high enough temperatures. and how do dragons fish in magma?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WPLwr9P.png[/img] [/center] [center][color=4d0003] Ice is a beautiful flight. I'm more of a fall person than a winter or summer person, but Ice is very pretty and I like the aesthetic. If there was no Plague, Fire or Shadow flight, I'd go over there as soon as I saw it. It seems like the dragons that would inhabit Ice biomes would be very tightly knit and enjoy the finer things in life, like puns, cats, and chocolate. It's a very homey place, in my honest onion. (Let's get some positivity in here, for frick's sake, too much negativity can weigh down on a guy.)
WPLwr9P.png

Ice is a beautiful flight. I'm more of a fall person than a winter or summer person, but Ice is very pretty and I like the aesthetic. If there was no Plague, Fire or Shadow flight, I'd go over there as soon as I saw it.

It seems like the dragons that would inhabit Ice biomes would be very tightly knit and enjoy the finer things in life, like puns, cats, and chocolate. It's a very homey place, in my honest onion.

(Let's get some positivity in here, for frick's sake, too much negativity can weigh down on a guy.)
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Shadows the place I started in! Shadowbinder will always have a special place in my heart. I kind of miss the calm, cool, dark aesthetic of it now. Maybe I'll revisit in the future.
Shadows the place I started in! Shadowbinder will always have a special place in my heart. I kind of miss the calm, cool, dark aesthetic of it now. Maybe I'll revisit in the future.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
___________________signature%2090.png
@Lumenwood “GET BACK TO WORK” is engraved into my mind.
edit: oops sorry for pinging you-
@Lumenwood “GET BACK TO WORK” is engraved into my mind.
edit: oops sorry for pinging you-
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Cats! I love cats! I love puns! And most of all, I love winter ~ The only reason I'm not there is likely because of Earth's dom

(Spreading some positivity because I don't want to mentally hurt someone)
Cats! I love cats! I love puns! And most of all, I love winter ~ The only reason I'm not there is likely because of Earth's dom

(Spreading some positivity because I don't want to mentally hurt someone)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Earth [img]https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b8/ae/1c/b8ae1c22d0f9d282bf889aea4583ffa0.jpg[/img]
Earth

b8ae1c22d0f9d282bf889aea4583ffa0.jpg
Heart.gif
Wait why are we suddenly roasting and complaining about the other flights, this thread was good and pure;~;
Wait why are we suddenly roasting and complaining about the other flights, this thread was good and pure;~;
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
We'll just have to get it back on track >:

I love Shadow's glowing mushrooms! I wanna get those mushroom nightlights irl because it's such a neat aesthetic.
We'll just have to get it back on track >:

I love Shadow's glowing mushrooms! I wanna get those mushroom nightlights irl because it's such a neat aesthetic.
Shadow has all the cookies and cuddly cats there. It would be an amazing place to go to if I didn't worry about being eaten.

Ninja'ed
Well arcane has a cool god with tons of limbs. I personally think they have the prettiest sub regions on the world map.
Shadow has all the cookies and cuddly cats there. It would be an amazing place to go to if I didn't worry about being eaten.

Ninja'ed
Well arcane has a cool god with tons of limbs. I personally think they have the prettiest sub regions on the world map.
MythicalCookie.png
Agreed, Arcane indeed has the prettiest of landscapes and a great chaos god with what some call too many limbs.
Agreed, Arcane indeed has the prettiest of landscapes and a great chaos god with what some call too many limbs.
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25