Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | worst thing about the flight above you?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Shadow is honestly my third or second favorite flight!! It’s super cool and mysterious!! Plus the primal is amazing. Gööp for life. (O. And that light lavender is just. Perfect. Lol I don’t think shadow actually has any eye type I dislike!!)
Shadow is honestly my third or second favorite flight!! It’s super cool and mysterious!! Plus the primal is amazing. Gööp for life. (O. And that light lavender is just. Perfect. Lol I don’t think shadow actually has any eye type I dislike!!)
TBD
Arcane has amazing lore and beautiful eyes! I adore scholarly types of aesthetic and the Arcanist is perfect dark academia!
Arcane has amazing lore and beautiful eyes! I adore scholarly types of aesthetic and the Arcanist is perfect dark academia!
Plague is... stinky?

I love plague ngl, it has one of my fav aesthetics and if i had to pick a flight aes to swap my whole lair to, it'd be plague!
Plague is... stinky?

I love plague ngl, it has one of my fav aesthetics and if i had to pick a flight aes to swap my whole lair to, it'd be plague!
owleics.gif
As far down the list as it is for me, I still love the black and gold aesthetic that a lot of light-based apparel, familiars and skins use. What's not to love about that high contrast light-casting-shadow motif?
As far down the list as it is for me, I still love the black and gold aesthetic that a lot of light-based apparel, familiars and skins use. What's not to love about that high contrast light-casting-shadow motif?
jwrNMVA.png
So full of ideas. So terrible at using them.
At least there's still capitalism.
@Temeraria lightning has my favourite colour out of all the flights, and I think their eyes look great on ANY dragon.
@Temeraria lightning has my favourite colour out of all the flights, and I think their eyes look great on ANY dragon.
mIooUy9.png
@martinseptim

I love the fire aesthetic. I was considering swapping to fire for a while until I settled on my lairs desert aesthetic. I love the fire primal as well, which your avatar is rockin'!
@martinseptim

I love the fire aesthetic. I was considering swapping to fire for a while until I settled on my lairs desert aesthetic. I love the fire primal as well, which your avatar is rockin'!

@southwest

If I weren't in Light, I'd have chosen earth! I like a desert aesthetic, and the brown eyes are very humble but pretty!

Your flight nicknames, Pebbles and Boulders is a very cute thing to me!

@southwest

If I weren't in Light, I'd have chosen earth! I like a desert aesthetic, and the brown eyes are very humble but pretty!

Your flight nicknames, Pebbles and Boulders is a very cute thing to me!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
@SandSeraph

Light is so cool! You guys have a great aesthetic, organized forums (I was in Light for a bit) , and all the accents look so good! (Due to dom, you can afford them, too!) I can't really pick a favorite part- Light is a classic jack-of-all trades.
@SandSeraph

Light is so cool! You guys have a great aesthetic, organized forums (I was in Light for a bit) , and all the accents look so good! (Due to dom, you can afford them, too!) I can't really pick a favorite part- Light is a classic jack-of-all trades.
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
@BoundlessSkies

Lightning is super cool! I love science/steampunk aesthetics, and such good color schemes! Plus, I adore spreadsheets ;P

Edit: spelling
@BoundlessSkies

Lightning is super cool! I love science/steampunk aesthetics, and such good color schemes! Plus, I adore spreadsheets ;P

Edit: spelling
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon

I absolutely love Wind's aesthetic, and I've always thought that having a floating city as my lore would be so cool. Also the eye color is just... perfection
@TheGoldDragon

I absolutely love Wind's aesthetic, and I've always thought that having a floating city as my lore would be so cool. Also the eye color is just... perfection
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25