Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TC Prickly Pear & Tempest skincents
1 2 3 4 5
Yay!
Yay!
mM2VM9X.png
@Lusterwing

I realized I was never added for a slot for Prickly Pear Princess! I'd still very much like one! :)
@Lusterwing

I realized I was never added for a slot for Prickly Pear Princess! I'd still very much like one! :)
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
@Druzy

Yes, of course! Looking back, I see that I put a space in the tag to ping you, so sorry if you never received the notification! I'll definitely add your name on there. The skin is submitted so hopefully it'll be ready to go in a few days here!
@Druzy

Yes, of course! Looking back, I see that I put a space in the tag to ping you, so sorry if you never received the notification! I'll definitely add your name on there. The skin is submitted so hopefully it'll be ready to go in a few days here!
sig2.png
@Lusterwing Yay, thank you! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2]
@Lusterwing Yay, thank you!
@Druzy My pleasure!
@Druzy My pleasure!
sig2.png
GUYS IT'S FINALLY HERE!

@Emberglo @andersbegabt @Valeguard @MarinaQuakenbush @Druzy @Moonlitcacti

After having to resubmit the thing twice, the skins are finally in! Please let me know if you'd prefer to receive via PA or CR.
GUYS IT'S FINALLY HERE!

@Emberglo @andersbegabt @Valeguard @MarinaQuakenbush @Druzy @Moonlitcacti

After having to resubmit the thing twice, the skins are finally in! Please let me know if you'd prefer to receive via PA or CR.
sig2.png
@Lusterwing

PA please!
@Lusterwing

PA please!
PA is fine. YAY!!! (But CR is too - whichever you prefer, actually.)
PA is fine. YAY!!! (But CR is too - whichever you prefer, actually.)
mM2VM9X.png
@Lusterwing Yeah resubmitting is a pain. Once I had to resubmit like 3 times, but now am glad that after they reject the first time, you can go to the skins & accents problem forum and ask if they would advice submitting again to save time.

Whichever you prefer! :)
@Lusterwing Yeah resubmitting is a pain. Once I had to resubmit like 3 times, but now am glad that after they reject the first time, you can go to the skins & accents problem forum and ask if they would advice submitting again to save time.

Whichever you prefer! :)
'blue smedium banner
@Lusterwing awesome! i'll do mine as a PA
@Lusterwing awesome! i'll do mine as a PA
XN0KYkt.png
always LF:
  • sunset, spearmint, overcast, iris petals and/or butterfly
  • moon, storm skink, spinner, poison, toxin
  • storm, denim-abyss, cerise, moon, radioactive, orca in general
IoZLPFD.png
1 2 3 4 5