Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE ART FOR MY PORTFOLIO [Closed]
1 2
[center] @Nimibon Alrighty then! Here goes.. I'm working on clan lore, and I'll have a group of Witchdoctors. (Flight reps) The only one I currently have my claws on is the Plague representative. **I have plans for ice, though not in depth if you like those themes I'll post images but I have no personality/story in mind** [b]Yotsuyu[b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54515076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545151/54515076_350.png[/img] [/url] [morphology=88618][outfit=898354] Yotsuyu comes from a neighboring lair in Rotrock Rim, she came to the hospital with her siblings, but was pulled aside when her eyes met Zeppole's gaze. [i]"My child, you are special."[/i] Having trouble controlling her magic, Yotsuyu found herself alone. She longed for companionship, but everything she touched became ill. (LORE IN PROGRESS) Yotsuyu's traits: [left] -Disciplined, commanding. -A "lone wolf" -Kind and caring, yet guarded. The tabby cat? Her best friend, Kuda, whom she never pets, for obvious reasons. [center] [b] The Ice Rep [/b] [morphology=87990][outfit=894637]
@Nimibon
Alrighty then! Here goes..
I'm working on clan lore, and I'll have a group of Witchdoctors. (Flight reps) The only one I currently have my claws on is the Plague representative.
**I have plans for ice, though not in depth if you like those themes I'll post images but I have no personality/story in mind**

Yotsuyu

54515076_350.png

W.D Plague
W.D PLAGUE

Yotsuyu comes from a neighboring lair in Rotrock Rim, she came to the hospital with her siblings, but was pulled aside when her eyes met Zeppole's gaze. "My child, you are special."
Having trouble controlling her magic, Yotsuyu found herself alone. She longed for companionship, but everything she touched became ill.
(LORE IN PROGRESS)

Yotsuyu's traits:
-Disciplined, commanding.
-A "lone wolf"
-Kind and caring, yet guarded.

The tabby cat? Her best friend, Kuda, whom she never pets, for obvious reasons.
The Ice Rep

W.D Ice
W.D Ice
@Erisdar @MissFrills

Sorry to inform you guys, but I just wanted to let you know you weren't selected for this round of paintings. I really wish I could draw one for everyone, but that'd require a lot of time a college student doesn't have aha, you still have very elegant dragons, I hope you understand :3

Have a great rest of your day!

@Aurene @ProHomo57 @Ptilonorhy @xNEVERLANDx

Congrats! You've all won a slot. Originally I was only going to draw 3, but all of you had a dragon that gave me some inspiration, so thanks! In the forum thread I've specified in what order I'll be doing them and which dragon I've picked.

I'll keep you all updated through private messages by sending you a message of the queue (when I begin and finish your painting as well as the ones before you). Each piece should take around 2-5 days to finish, but feel free to send me any messages in-between!

Here's hoping you have a great day~

@Erisdar @MissFrills

Sorry to inform you guys, but I just wanted to let you know you weren't selected for this round of paintings. I really wish I could draw one for everyone, but that'd require a lot of time a college student doesn't have aha, you still have very elegant dragons, I hope you understand :3

Have a great rest of your day!

@Aurene @ProHomo57 @Ptilonorhy @xNEVERLANDx

Congrats! You've all won a slot. Originally I was only going to draw 3, but all of you had a dragon that gave me some inspiration, so thanks! In the forum thread I've specified in what order I'll be doing them and which dragon I've picked.

I'll keep you all updated through private messages by sending you a message of the queue (when I begin and finish your painting as well as the ones before you). Each piece should take around 2-5 days to finish, but feel free to send me any messages in-between!

Here's hoping you have a great day~

@Nimibon

Oh well. My luck has always been weird.
@Nimibon

Oh well. My luck has always been weird.
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
[center] @Nimibon Much appreciated! Your art is lovely, and I definitely look forward to seeing what you come up with for my baby [emoji=heart size=2]
@Nimibon

Much appreciated! Your art is lovely, and I definitely look forward to seeing what you come up with for my baby
@Nimibon

I'm honoured. Thank you so, so much!!! I look forward to seeing what you do with my precious Faustus!
@Nimibon

I'm honoured. Thank you so, so much!!! I look forward to seeing what you do with my precious Faustus!
SIGGy.png
PING ME if you need my attention!

SIGGy2.png
@Nimibon

Ah well. Again, thanks for the opportunity!

Would you mind pinging me when you finish them?
@Nimibon

Ah well. Again, thanks for the opportunity!

Would you mind pinging me when you finish them?
Art shop.

Free Genes.
@Nimibon

ahhh I feel honored, thank you!!! I'm so exited to see what it looks like^^
@Nimibon

ahhh I feel honored, thank you!!! I'm so exited to see what it looks like^^
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@Nimibon I'm ecstatic! I can't wait to see what you do with everybody's dragons :)
@Nimibon I'm ecstatic! I can't wait to see what you do with everybody's dragons :)
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@Erisdar

Will do! I've added you to the ping list.
@Erisdar

Will do! I've added you to the ping list.
1 2