Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can I get back an exalted dragon?
PLEASE HELP I ACCIDENTLY EXAULTED MY REALLY NICE LOOKING DRAGON THAT I PAID A LOT FOR!!! IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET HIM BACK ASAP?????

Thanks,
AND HURRY
Rose
PLEASE HELP I ACCIDENTLY EXAULTED MY REALLY NICE LOOKING DRAGON THAT I PAID A LOT FOR!!! IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET HIM BACK ASAP?????

Thanks,
AND HURRY
Rose
@GypsyRoseForever
Go to 'support' at the bottom of the left menu, select 'self-service', 'dragon restoration', 'normal dragon restoration' and read the rules carefully there, and follow the steps to get it back.
@GypsyRoseForever
Go to 'support' at the bottom of the left menu, select 'self-service', 'dragon restoration', 'normal dragon restoration' and read the rules carefully there, and follow the steps to get it back.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
OH MAH GOODNESS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
OH MAH GOODNESS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
@gypsyroseforever you can use a familiar or piece of apparel to prevent exaltion, for future reference
@gypsyroseforever you can use a familiar or piece of apparel to prevent exaltion, for future reference
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@GypsyRoseForever Hello! I've fixed your title. In the future, please be certain that your thread titles are on topic and are not in all caps. Thanks! :)
@GypsyRoseForever Hello! I've fixed your title. In the future, please be certain that your thread titles are on topic and are not in all caps. Thanks! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Okay thank you everyone! I now have him back!!

Thanks so much!

Rose
Okay thank you everyone! I now have him back!!

Thanks so much!

Rose
I exalted a dragon over 15 days ago and really want her back, any way i can?..
I exalted a dragon over 15 days ago and really want her back, any way i can?..
❄IcedDragon❄
@Iceddragonwaifu
Sad for you! You can restore a dragon you exalted in the next 14 days, after that, you can not.
@Iceddragonwaifu
Sad for you! You can restore a dragon you exalted in the next 14 days, after that, you can not.
tumblr_o4ysj9SPRM1uvtnbto1_540.png[/url] qiTymVx.png
Awh.. Okay, well thank you for your help anyway ^^
Awh.. Okay, well thank you for your help anyway ^^
❄IcedDragon❄