Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6845 6846 6847 6848 6849 ... 16042 16043
*pokes long-dead fandoms with a stick*

Also I really need to find a more productive way to spend my remaining week off from school :I
*pokes long-dead fandoms with a stick*

Also I really need to find a more productive way to spend my remaining week off from school :I
Never be afraid to ping me!
oh boy. renown grinding is gonna be torturous

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[quote name="Alvis" date="2019-08-19 00:36:55" ] oh boy. renown grinding is gonna be torturous [/quote] [color=360705]renown as a whole is torturous. i'm already partway into a blue lions ng+ and i only have one of the statues finished
Alvis wrote on 2019-08-19 00:36:55:
renown as a whole is torturous. i'm already partway into a blue lions ng+ and i only have one of the statues finished
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
It's so weird that I can show my mum a bird video and there's like a 50% chance that she's already seen it
It's so weird that I can show my mum a bird video and there's like a 50% chance that she's already seen it
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
why do we have hands? there are many reasons:

-pat the mosscreep
-hold the mosscreep
-cherish the mosscreep
-forfeit all mortal posessions to mosscreep
why do we have hands? there are many reasons:

-pat the mosscreep
-hold the mosscreep
-cherish the mosscreep
-forfeit all mortal posessions to mosscreep
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
Ah that's certainly another ear piercing!!

Also loretime, i've abandoned my cyberchilds and i'm so sorry :c
Ah that's certainly another ear piercing!!

Also loretime, i've abandoned my cyberchilds and i'm so sorry :c
YQFYQ59.png
I've been scammed in the past by an online artist over on DA, so I've taken precautions when offering payment for commissions to ensure it doesn't happen again. Don't be a disrespectful arsehole and ***** at me because I choose to try to prevent it from happening to me again.

It's not good for your image as an artist looking for work, that kind of bad attitude is likely to push away potential clients. I certainly wouldn't hire you even if I could afford your prices.
I've been scammed in the past by an online artist over on DA, so I've taken precautions when offering payment for commissions to ensure it doesn't happen again. Don't be a disrespectful arsehole and ***** at me because I choose to try to prevent it from happening to me again.

It's not good for your image as an artist looking for work, that kind of bad attitude is likely to push away potential clients. I certainly wouldn't hire you even if I could afford your prices.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
this is the definition of suffering
this is the definition of suffering
XgFzLz3.gif
My dreams won't stop nagging me... I know I shouldn't ignore them. I'm just terrified.

I hate my life right now. I hate ME. I wish I could just die in some natural, non-guilty way so I could disappear forever. I don't see the point in trying anymore if I carry pain everywhere I go. I'm a mess...
My dreams won't stop nagging me... I know I shouldn't ignore them. I'm just terrified.

I hate my life right now. I hate ME. I wish I could just die in some natural, non-guilty way so I could disappear forever. I don't see the point in trying anymore if I carry pain everywhere I go. I'm a mess...
eg1jZa2.png
Why do onions have to be so delicious yet so hard to cut without tearing up
I'm crying right now onions please stop
Why do onions have to be so delicious yet so hard to cut without tearing up
I'm crying right now onions please stop
I4TUkY9.png
1 2 ... 6845 6846 6847 6848 6849 ... 16042 16043