Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6837 6838 6839 6840 6841 ... 16040 16041
I LOVE LARS NOW
I LOVE LARS NOW
JNgbpVq.gif
I’m glad the Galarian Weezing ability is finally getting everyone talking about my boi Archeops, but just my luck he won’t even make it into SwSh after finally getting a practical way to get rid of Defeatist q.q

(though at best I’ll already get SwSh used sometime after release at this point regardless)
I’m glad the Galarian Weezing ability is finally getting everyone talking about my boi Archeops, but just my luck he won’t even make it into SwSh after finally getting a practical way to get rid of Defeatist q.q

(though at best I’ll already get SwSh used sometime after release at this point regardless)
Never be afraid to ping me!
oh god i regret watching mother!

i feel physically ill no horror movie has ever gotten to me like that before
oh god i regret watching mother!

i feel physically ill no horror movie has ever gotten to me like that before
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
2 days til our small trip! get to go and watch raw live >:3 my fiance actually booked us a nice hotel which is 10 minutes walk away from the arena raw is at. then a 10 minute walk the other way will take us to the museum i wanna go to! aaaand we'll get to eat yummy food and i'm hoping the ulta in the hugemongus mall in town will have colourpop in it. i really hate shopping online i need instant gratification.
2 days til our small trip! get to go and watch raw live >:3 my fiance actually booked us a nice hotel which is 10 minutes walk away from the arena raw is at. then a 10 minute walk the other way will take us to the museum i wanna go to! aaaand we'll get to eat yummy food and i'm hoping the ulta in the hugemongus mall in town will have colourpop in it. i really hate shopping online i need instant gratification.
WYLy2Ui.gif
Reeeee
Respond to cute roleplay plz people....
Don't leave me hanging!!!!
Reeeee
Respond to cute roleplay plz people....
Don't leave me hanging!!!!
FoxScara.png
Seeing a person use "XD" in every sentence just makes me violently flinch in cringe and implode
Seeing a person use "XD" in every sentence just makes me violently flinch in cringe and implode
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
unwanted
unwanted
eg1jZa2.png
I love how Aziraphale and Crowley act more like an old married couple, rather than the typical lovey-dovey kind. Like, the kind that's known each other for a little too long now and are starting to get a bit fed up with each other's antics, but at the end of the day still deeply love and care for one another. A nice way to show you don't need to be outwardly "in love" to love someone, as opposed to having them suck face every time they're on-screen (Not that I would be complaining if they did share a tiny kiss though)
Oh yikes its already gonna be the next fest. Good thing I didn't splurge, cause I need to start saving up for it
I love how Aziraphale and Crowley act more like an old married couple, rather than the typical lovey-dovey kind. Like, the kind that's known each other for a little too long now and are starting to get a bit fed up with each other's antics, but at the end of the day still deeply love and care for one another. A nice way to show you don't need to be outwardly "in love" to love someone, as opposed to having them suck face every time they're on-screen (Not that I would be complaining if they did share a tiny kiss though)
Oh yikes its already gonna be the next fest. Good thing I didn't splurge, cause I need to start saving up for it
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
I found a XXX progen with no name and no kids. I wonder how many dragons have been lost in the system with no unexalted relatives.
I found a XXX progen with no name and no kids. I wonder how many dragons have been lost in the system with no unexalted relatives.
ugh I'm watching Grand Budapest Hotel tomorrow. Sin City was too much Sin and not enough City. I'm disappointed and I need something colorful.
ugh I'm watching Grand Budapest Hotel tomorrow. Sin City was too much Sin and not enough City. I'm disappointed and I need something colorful.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
1 2 ... 6837 6838 6839 6840 6841 ... 16040 16041