Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6839 6840 6841 6842 6843 ... 16088 16089
i wish i had talent lmao
i wish i had talent lmao

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
i don't know why i still find "i am ferdinand von aegir" so unreasonably funny. it's probably because it's burned into the heads of every black eagles stan but like. why
i don't know why i still find "i am ferdinand von aegir" so unreasonably funny. it's probably because it's burned into the heads of every black eagles stan but like. why
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I'd love to do some creative art but dang, When your this tired its hard to even hold a pencil...
I'd love to do some creative art but dang, When your this tired its hard to even hold a pencil...
ohmygodohmygodohmygod ewwwwwwww this was a terrible way to wake up, my mom freaking jinxed it. I looks to my right and on the ceiling is a large *** spider and i just akdsflasdlf asdkfjalsk df
ohmygodohmygodohmygod ewwwwwwww this was a terrible way to wake up, my mom freaking jinxed it. I looks to my right and on the ceiling is a large *** spider and i just akdsflasdlf asdkfjalsk df
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
heehee.. That Ryze... heehee..

I wonder how things will go when your friend comes over today. At least it's not that monkey butthead that came over a lot beforehand. Still, I'm.. subconsciously going to be on my best behaviour.
heehee.. That Ryze... heehee..

I wonder how things will go when your friend comes over today. At least it's not that monkey butthead that came over a lot beforehand. Still, I'm.. subconsciously going to be on my best behaviour.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Hey brain, can you please stop thinking about every little thing I've done wrong so I can get some rest??
Hey brain, can you please stop thinking about every little thing I've done wrong so I can get some rest??
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
This is the only time in my life ive ever thought instant ramen was actually decent.
This is the only time in my life ive ever thought instant ramen was actually decent.
tXKbExw.png
[quote name="OwU" date="2019-08-18 03:15:05" ] i don't know why i still find "i am ferdinand von aegir" so unreasonably funny. it's probably because it's burned into the heads of every black eagles stan but like. why [/quote] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f0c33f39275ed522b9431f9745477d79/bf730d1b52575bf0-b1/s640x960/d1acd876c97ba6a65f08bcc6af714a41357c915f.jpg[/img] [color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4][i]he's ferdinand von aegir[/i] ----- [color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4]me: wow these skills look so nice if only skill mastery didn't take 300 years to- also me: felix with astra, lethality and vantage. you must do it. now.
OwU wrote on 2019-08-18 03:15:05:

d1acd876c97ba6a65f08bcc6af714a41357c915f.jpg

he's ferdinand von aegir

me: wow these skills look so nice if only skill mastery didn't take 300 years to-
also me: felix with astra, lethality and vantage. you must do it. now.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Waking up is weird I wish I didn't have to do it
Waking up is weird I wish I didn't have to do it
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Oops I bought another gecko.
Oops I bought another gecko.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
1 2 ... 6839 6840 6841 6842 6843 ... 16088 16089