Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | silly school restrictions
1 2 3 4 5
I can't access certain wikis on school wifi. It's usually game wikis, theyre banned for like... "being games" even though you can't play anything on them?? It's kind of absurd. On the plus side school wifi blocks spotify ads but not the app itself.

But like, speaking of games, one of my middle school art teachers somehow got one of the old halo games onto the school computers, hidden away in one of his subfolders the teachers all get. I kind of wish I took advantage of that while I was still there.

In terms of dress codes, we aren't allowed to have opaque backpacks. You have to have clear plastic ones or not at all - I'm stubborn as all get out so I carry around a binder. We also have to have our ids on the upper 1/3 of our body. Theyre both because of like. Problems In The Country I Reside In but honestly they do nothing to solve or prevent it, and the clear backpacks are always breaking so people have to shell out way more money than they usually would over the course of a year.
I can't access certain wikis on school wifi. It's usually game wikis, theyre banned for like... "being games" even though you can't play anything on them?? It's kind of absurd. On the plus side school wifi blocks spotify ads but not the app itself.

But like, speaking of games, one of my middle school art teachers somehow got one of the old halo games onto the school computers, hidden away in one of his subfolders the teachers all get. I kind of wish I took advantage of that while I was still there.

In terms of dress codes, we aren't allowed to have opaque backpacks. You have to have clear plastic ones or not at all - I'm stubborn as all get out so I carry around a binder. We also have to have our ids on the upper 1/3 of our body. Theyre both because of like. Problems In The Country I Reside In but honestly they do nothing to solve or prevent it, and the clear backpacks are always breaking so people have to shell out way more money than they usually would over the course of a year.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
.. No hats... No hoods ..
.. No hats... No hoods ..

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="sweetapppp" date="2019-07-22 02:54:10" ] my school wifi has flight rising as a restricted site and i couldn't be more offended!!! also lmao you beat the system [/quote] [size=2]My school does too- they pretty much blocked every single game out there [i]besides[/i] Cool Math Games. [s]i wonder when they'll find out...
sweetapppp wrote on 2019-07-22 02:54:10:
my school wifi has flight rising as a restricted site and i couldn't be more offended!!! also lmao you beat the system

My school does too- they pretty much blocked every single game out there besides Cool Math Games.

i wonder when they'll find out...
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
All games/websites deemed unnecessary to learning are blocked.

Our dress code isn’t actually all that strict (we’re a STEM school, so maybe they just trust us to be nerds lol). At my old school, though, the uniforms were incredibly strict and no unnatural hair colors were allowed. I dyed my hair purple the second I graduated.
All games/websites deemed unnecessary to learning are blocked.

Our dress code isn’t actually all that strict (we’re a STEM school, so maybe they just trust us to be nerds lol). At my old school, though, the uniforms were incredibly strict and no unnatural hair colors were allowed. I dyed my hair purple the second I graduated.
[quote name="Krosulhah" date="2019-07-22 05:24:37" ] My school put a restriction on the wifi in my last year there which forced you into restricted mode on YouTube, whether you set it to that or not [/quote] They did that at my school too!
Krosulhah wrote on 2019-07-22 05:24:37:
My school put a restriction on the wifi in my last year there which forced you into restricted mode on YouTube, whether you set it to that or not
They did that at my school too!
+2 FR time
he/they
[quote name="Knoxxi" date="2019-08-15 10:13:19" ] nothing on your head that isn't headphones or something like that so no hats and no hoodies [/quote] That one always confused me. Was it disrespectful? How was my head being warm disrespecting you and stunting me from learning??
Knoxxi wrote on 2019-08-15 10:13:19:
nothing on your head that isn't headphones or something like that so no hats and no hoodies
That one always confused me. Was it disrespectful? How was my head being warm disrespecting you and stunting me from learning??
at my school grade 6 and up are not allowed to where costume's

this year i'm breaking that rule cus I don't care and they don't actually do anything if you where a costume
at my school grade 6 and up are not allowed to where costume's

this year i'm breaking that rule cus I don't care and they don't actually do anything if you where a costume
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
mmm when i was in school we had rules
  1. that you couldn't wear ripped jeans
  2. even if they were faked ripped- i remember a teacher running after a student to yell at her about it
  3. no jeggings
  4. too many bracelets
  5. hats and hoodies
  6. and the -if your hands go past the shorts or the skirt- can't wear it
  7. you couldn't do anything non school related things on the computer, but it could be gotten away with if you weren't in view of the librarian
mmm when i was in school we had rules
  1. that you couldn't wear ripped jeans
  2. even if they were faked ripped- i remember a teacher running after a student to yell at her about it
  3. no jeggings
  4. too many bracelets
  5. hats and hoodies
  6. and the -if your hands go past the shorts or the skirt- can't wear it
  7. you couldn't do anything non school related things on the computer, but it could be gotten away with if you weren't in view of the librarian
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
Back when I was at school, wearing your school regulation cardigan outside the school without strategically hiding it underneath your blazer could get you a detention if you were spotted by the wrong teacher (we had uniforms btw).

Also we had the absolute joy that was Bluereef. Everything was blocked.
Back when I was at school, wearing your school regulation cardigan outside the school without strategically hiding it underneath your blazer could get you a detention if you were spotted by the wrong teacher (we had uniforms btw).

Also we had the absolute joy that was Bluereef. Everything was blocked.
22AwWAB.png
- we're only allowed bags with string-straps (like sports bags) and if you have a regular bag it needs to be clear so they can see inside
- you can have hats, but nothing on them. no designs, pins, or anything like that are allowed (this one kid got suspended for a day for having fish hooks on his)
- you can't go to the nurse or bathroom during first or fourth period
- no "spaghetti strap" shirts or shorts that go higher than the knees
- they blocked coolmath games

I'm sure there's more but I can't remember rn
- we're only allowed bags with string-straps (like sports bags) and if you have a regular bag it needs to be clear so they can see inside
- you can have hats, but nothing on them. no designs, pins, or anything like that are allowed (this one kid got suspended for a day for having fish hooks on his)
- you can't go to the nurse or bathroom during first or fourth period
- no "spaghetti strap" shirts or shorts that go higher than the knees
- they blocked coolmath games

I'm sure there's more but I can't remember rn
1 2 3 4 5