Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 642 643 644 645 646 ... 702 703
@Harana Glad you decided to pick up the game again! I have space in my friends list if you'd like to send a request (2107636238, summoner name is Iridis). Right now I have a +1 Dimitri as my leader, but I'll probably switch back to my +10 Soren eventually. :D

Yeah I think the general consensus is that Veronica is the most useful pick from CYL2 so I'm glad she's working out great for you! I picked Ephraim because he's one of my favorite lords, and I tend to focus more on collecting my favorite characters instead of being super competitive.

I really should pick Micaiah for CYL3 just because of my Tellius bias, but Eliwood looks amazing and his weapon is a reference to Ninian and it's super adorable ughhhh

I also really should be saving orbs. I had like 130ish before the 3H banners started and now I'm orb-broke again haha
@Harana Glad you decided to pick up the game again! I have space in my friends list if you'd like to send a request (2107636238, summoner name is Iridis). Right now I have a +1 Dimitri as my leader, but I'll probably switch back to my +10 Soren eventually. :D

Yeah I think the general consensus is that Veronica is the most useful pick from CYL2 so I'm glad she's working out great for you! I picked Ephraim because he's one of my favorite lords, and I tend to focus more on collecting my favorite characters instead of being super competitive.

I really should pick Micaiah for CYL3 just because of my Tellius bias, but Eliwood looks amazing and his weapon is a reference to Ninian and it's super adorable ughhhh

I also really should be saving orbs. I had like 130ish before the 3H banners started and now I'm orb-broke again haha
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
I am honestly not sure who to pick from the CYL3 choices. I like both Eliwood and Micaiah so the choice is hard. Leaning towards Eliwood atm since while I love Tellius I`m more of a PoR girl than RD girl. Also the Ninian reference on his weapon is so cute awwww

@Foxofwonders
@Tangle
@Piney

Thanks! The secret to hoarding orbs is to have very few favourite FE characters so you won't constantly get baited. I also love the feeling you get when you get to summon a lot at once. Took me like 40 mins to use up all my orbs. It was a thrilling experience. My H!Myrrh is lucky at +6 so i hopefully won't need nearly as much orbs to finish her merges.

@Harana

My friend code is 7316274293. Also anybody else who wants to add me please do. I`d love to add every single one from here on my friends list cause you all are so cool!
I am honestly not sure who to pick from the CYL3 choices. I like both Eliwood and Micaiah so the choice is hard. Leaning towards Eliwood atm since while I love Tellius I`m more of a PoR girl than RD girl. Also the Ninian reference on his weapon is so cute awwww

@Foxofwonders
@Tangle
@Piney

Thanks! The secret to hoarding orbs is to have very few favourite FE characters so you won't constantly get baited. I also love the feeling you get when you get to summon a lot at once. Took me like 40 mins to use up all my orbs. It was a thrilling experience. My H!Myrrh is lucky at +6 so i hopefully won't need nearly as much orbs to finish her merges.

@Harana

My friend code is 7316274293. Also anybody else who wants to add me please do. I`d love to add every single one from here on my friends list cause you all are so cool!
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
@porkabu @Clarinetosaurus Thanks, guys! Just sent friend requests to you both!

For those who want to friend me, my ID is 2991696562! :D

Veronica's done! I put a budget build on her and gave her the Live to Serve seal!~ I'm hoping to upgrade WOM soon!

Since I missed out on SO many banners (ugh), I'll have to wait quite a while until the 3H banners return because I really wanted F!Byleth and a lot of the other units. At least the other GHBs are cycling through so I can nab some more nice units, and hopefully Naesala, since RNG won't let me have a Beast unit.
@porkabu @Clarinetosaurus Thanks, guys! Just sent friend requests to you both!

For those who want to friend me, my ID is 2991696562! :D

Veronica's done! I put a budget build on her and gave her the Live to Serve seal!~ I'm hoping to upgrade WOM soon!

Since I missed out on SO many banners (ugh), I'll have to wait quite a while until the 3H banners return because I really wanted F!Byleth and a lot of the other units. At least the other GHBs are cycling through so I can nab some more nice units, and hopefully Naesala, since RNG won't let me have a Beast unit.
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana
Sent you a friend request! My leader is a +5 Legault.
@Harana
Sent you a friend request! My leader is a +5 Legault.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Aaa I got a free Leanne out of the blue from the Draconic Aura banner, I'm so happy! :D
My bird team is now finally complete!
Aaa I got a free Leanne out of the blue from the Draconic Aura banner, I'm so happy! :D
My bird team is now finally complete!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Alvis Got it! Also, nice username! :D Love using Arvis, he's on my PLOY BOI team lol. Still have to build Julius, though.

Which also reminds me that I have to build Seliph.

(Give him an alt, IS. Come on, he deserves better.)

Anyhow, gonna study for a bit and then work on finishing some of the events during break! I sent Marth and Merric out for the Lost Lore stuff, I'm gonna finish Tap Battle later today, and hopefully promote someone to 5* by tomorrow (likely going to be a fodder 5* to upgrade my team members, namely Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna (I've already invested in them big time - they were already at 5* with builds before I deleted the game). I was planning to update Robin first, but the Book 3 plotline has me fired up so the first three are gonna be first priority. I sincerely want to take these three + Veronica (or Eir) out to the front lines in the final battle against Hel in Lunatic mode to get her butt handed to her. Especially Al and Sharena.

On that note, I'm super glad for the grails, but I'll hold off on them for a bit since the GHBs are cycling through. I desperately need Panne and Naesala, but I can wait longer. Also, a lot of the heroes you can buy grails for are very useful!

Want a free Chill Def 3? Promote Walmart.
Need a free dancer? Young Azura's got you.
Recruiting a Mage Flyer? Nab Aversa.

Anyhow, I need to stop typing and get to work. Catch you all later!

P.S. I really need to save a whole list of units I have to upgrade, there is WAY too many...
@Alvis Got it! Also, nice username! :D Love using Arvis, he's on my PLOY BOI team lol. Still have to build Julius, though.

Which also reminds me that I have to build Seliph.

(Give him an alt, IS. Come on, he deserves better.)

Anyhow, gonna study for a bit and then work on finishing some of the events during break! I sent Marth and Merric out for the Lost Lore stuff, I'm gonna finish Tap Battle later today, and hopefully promote someone to 5* by tomorrow (likely going to be a fodder 5* to upgrade my team members, namely Alfonse, Sharena, and Anna (I've already invested in them big time - they were already at 5* with builds before I deleted the game). I was planning to update Robin first, but the Book 3 plotline has me fired up so the first three are gonna be first priority. I sincerely want to take these three + Veronica (or Eir) out to the front lines in the final battle against Hel in Lunatic mode to get her butt handed to her. Especially Al and Sharena.

On that note, I'm super glad for the grails, but I'll hold off on them for a bit since the GHBs are cycling through. I desperately need Panne and Naesala, but I can wait longer. Also, a lot of the heroes you can buy grails for are very useful!

Want a free Chill Def 3? Promote Walmart.
Need a free dancer? Young Azura's got you.
Recruiting a Mage Flyer? Nab Aversa.

Anyhow, I need to stop typing and get to work. Catch you all later!

P.S. I really need to save a whole list of units I have to upgrade, there is WAY too many...
@Harana
Almost forgot, I'll be sending you a friend request. Lead is +9 Innes, so probably no mistakes possible there. :'D
@Harana
Almost forgot, I'll be sending you a friend request. Lead is +9 Innes, so probably no mistakes possible there. :'D
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Harana [color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4]Thank you! I chuck Arvis and Saias together and they ploy as a family. :D Julius and Seliph? They are great units. Seliph needs a legendary alt ASAP. PLEASE INTSYS. (Since you brought Julius up, I might as well share mine. I don't see enough Julius' out there!) [img]https://gyazo.com/3af867c7e9220e16e65e6c6d3859d85b.jpeg[/img] What build do you have in mind for Seliph?
@Harana
Thank you! I chuck Arvis and Saias together and they ploy as a family. :D
Julius and Seliph? They are great units. Seliph needs a legendary alt ASAP. PLEASE INTSYS.

(Since you brought Julius up, I might as well share mine. I don't see enough Julius' out there!)
3af867c7e9220e16e65e6c6d3859d85b.jpeg

What build do you have in mind for Seliph?

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Did someone say Julius? [emoji=special eyes size=1] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d982e498c85170d38f99f9a18629d721/5c53795a03a0fce3-40/s640x960/766f90b8c7aa9f72c91b0157688bf53c608663b8.jpg[/img] I just recently got mine to +10! He's on my main mage team with Soren, Merric, and LA!Soren. I focused mine toward physical defense because of Loptous' effect. If he gets attacked at close range he essentially gets up to 25 added defense because of his buff and debuff skills. :D
Did someone say Julius?
766f90b8c7aa9f72c91b0157688bf53c608663b8.jpg
I just recently got mine to +10! He's on my main mage team with Soren, Merric, and LA!Soren. I focused mine toward physical defense because of Loptous' effect. If he gets attacked at close range he essentially gets up to 25 added defense because of his buff and debuff skills. :D
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
@Alvis Ooooh I love your build for Julius! @Clarinetosaurus I love your Julius build too, it's amazing!

As for Seliph's build, I'm not sure, but what I DO know is that he won't be using his father's sword (because, well.... I already have him). I plan to use a more defensive type of build and maximize his defense (his father seems to focus more on Res though his Def is higher). Maybe Atk/Def Bond 3 for an A slot? I'll figure it out eventually.
@Alvis Ooooh I love your build for Julius! @Clarinetosaurus I love your Julius build too, it's amazing!

As for Seliph's build, I'm not sure, but what I DO know is that he won't be using his father's sword (because, well.... I already have him). I plan to use a more defensive type of build and maximize his defense (his father seems to focus more on Res though his Def is higher). Maybe Atk/Def Bond 3 for an A slot? I'll figure it out eventually.
1 2 ... 642 643 644 645 646 ... 702 703