Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || Bold Lines: Reprints and New!
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138
@RubyDragon6248 No worries! Yes, the Seawings accents are available to reprint. Since I do runs of 10, I usually wait to reprint when three or four people have expressed interest, but since I just recently came back from a four-year hiatus I'm going through and reprinting my more popular accents.

If you let me know what breed/gender you were interested in Seawings for, I can put your down for a reprint slot, which has the benefit of being only 450g instead of 500g!
@RubyDragon6248 No worries! Yes, the Seawings accents are available to reprint. Since I do runs of 10, I usually wait to reprint when three or four people have expressed interest, but since I just recently came back from a four-year hiatus I'm going through and reprinting my more popular accents.

If you let me know what breed/gender you were interested in Seawings for, I can put your down for a reprint slot, which has the benefit of being only 450g instead of 500g!
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags
Well im interested right now in the seawings skydancer female
And maybe also the Female nocturne and the Impieral but i dont got enough gems for everything rn XD so ill have to keep an eye out for those two if they show up in the market but my main interest is the skydancer female seawings
@Mags
Well im interested right now in the seawings skydancer female
And maybe also the Female nocturne and the Impieral but i dont got enough gems for everything rn XD so ill have to keep an eye out for those two if they show up in the market but my main interest is the skydancer female seawings
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@Mags
Hhhhhhhhh I shouldn't have checked all of these XD

Could you please put me down for reprints of Golden Dawn and Silver Dusk for female coatl pleasE?
@Mags
Hhhhhhhhh I shouldn't have checked all of these XD

Could you please put me down for reprints of Golden Dawn and Silver Dusk for female coatl pleasE?
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@RubyDragon6248 - I've put you on the pinglist for F Nocturne, F Imperial, and F Skydancer Seawings. If you want to get a preorder slot, let me know!

@MusicalMaladies - I've put you down for preorder slots for both of them! I'm glad you like it :3c
@RubyDragon6248 - I've put you on the pinglist for F Nocturne, F Imperial, and F Skydancer Seawings. If you want to get a preorder slot, let me know!

@MusicalMaladies - I've put you down for preorder slots for both of them! I'm glad you like it :3c
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags
Oh sorry i shouldve said i wanted a preorder slot for the skydancer sorry about that ^^"
@Mags
Oh sorry i shouldve said i wanted a preorder slot for the skydancer sorry about that ^^"
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@RubyDragon6248 - You got it!
@RubyDragon6248 - You got it!
@Mags is Starshine available for reprint?
@Mags is Starshine available for reprint?
ZQGfAQY.png
@Jessyta Yes! Would you like a preorder slot?
@Jessyta Yes! Would you like a preorder slot?
@mags yes please!
@mags yes please!
ZQGfAQY.png
@jessyta You got it! I'll ping you when it goes to reprint :>
@jessyta You got it! I'll ping you when it goes to reprint :>
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138